TTC & So Confused

Yeah I thought mine was back on track too but apparently not because I was a week late. I guess the only thing I can do is try not to stress or think about it and just have fun with the DH and hope that soon I get the :bfp: I am looking for!

I hope you get the :bfp: your looking for! Let me know how it goes! I am hoping that around Christmas both of us have wonderful news to share!

:dust: baby dust on both of us :D

Do you use any of the ovulation tests?

Not yet but I've been asking the girls on this sight and I think I'm going to start. It sounds like It might be worth looking into. Im going to start tempong also but i don't know how it is gonna work because 3 days I week I wake up at 6 to babysit for my cousin and I hop out of bed to turn off the alarm so it doesn't wake up my dh. They say that you're supposed to take the temp before you even move out of bed. I guess I will have to work that out somehow. Any thoughts on that?
Anyway, I would love to get my bfp by christmas but i dunno if I have enough time being that I haven't gotten af yet. But it's not impossible....Maybe we will both be spreading our good news by the new year! What a great start that would be. Good luck & keep me updated.:dust:

11 days late and no af in sight. I'll test again in a week or two. I'm pretty sure I'm not pg just havin a late cycle. I just hope not too late because I want to get right back to trying. I'm determined to have a baby in 2012!

I was confused by mine being so late also but I am sure my stressing about it didn't help it any! I was glad when it came though so I could know for sure. Well on the alarm thing, if your cell phone can wake you up or even set the alarm clock by your bed on your side that way you can just turn it off by moving your arm and not your whole body...that is the best I could come up with lol. Hopefully 2012 will be the year for both of us! I am just gonna focus on school and life for now and maybe that will help it stick better :D

Hope you had a great holiday (if you celebrated)

:dust: to both of us!!

Thanks! I am 2 weeks late today and it is pretty stressful. I'm just tired of waiting. I'm trying to be as patient as I can. lol. It's pretty difficult. I hope af comes soon, because i'm 99% sure I'm not pg. Maybe keeping your mind off of it will help you get your bfp! Maybe it will help me too. Good luck !:dust:

I took a test yesterday and of course it was neg. I'm on cd 50 today. I sort of am feeling a little better though. I ordered opks and a bbt thermom and some vitamins and stuff and I have a nice little calendar ready for when I go to the gyno to show them my cycles. I'm just hoping af is on her way because I know I won't feel truly better until she comes. In the meantime I'm decorating for the holidays and trying to enjoy myself. Hoping everything is going well with you!:dust:

Yeah I was the same way I wanted AF to go ahead & pop up so I could stop having silly doubts about :bfp: Yes staying busy helps a lot. I am going to start decorating soon. I am finishing up with svhool for the semester so its kinda crazy right now which is good & keeps my mind off things. That is great you are prepared for after AF comes. Good Luck! I still haven't made myself order or even check into all that stuff. I tell myself after 1 year of trying I will look into. FX it doesn't take that long though :D Have fun decorating!

Called dr yesterday because I freaked out that af still didn't show. He ordered me some bloodworrk so I'll be getting that done with in the next 2 weeks, whenever I get a chance. I'm really nervous about it. I just started having really dull cramps so I'm wodering if it is af, ovulation, or my crazy imagination. I hope it's something. But I will get the bloodwork regardless to make sure everything is on the up and up. Hormones really suck. I also called the dermatologist to see if he could give me something for my breakouts since coming off of bc completely messed up my face. I'm a nervous wreck and really miserable.

I know that you are going to get your bfp if you keep relaxing and being as confident as you are. Good luck!:dust:

Maybe it is something then! Maybe the blood work will come back and show that you are pregnant! At least you will know for sure what is going on then... that will be relieving I am sure! Yeah the mind can play tricks for sure! And they seem to be really cruel tricks when it comes to this matter.... We both will get our :bfp: :D

It's kind of scary that I have been so calm about it normally I am on the internet and researching and freaking out lol. Although yesterday I think hubby jumped off the baby train. He wants me to completely finish school which kind of hurt but I guess he is right.... :(

Maybe it is something then! Maybe the blood work will come back and show that you are pregnant! At least you will know for sure what is going on then... that will be relieving I am sure! Yeah the mind can play tricks for sure! And they seem to be really cruel tricks when it comes to this matter.... We both will get our :bfp: :D

It's kind of scary that I have been so calm about it normally I am on the internet and researching and freaking out lol. Although yesterday I think hubby jumped off the baby train. He wants me to completely finish school which kind of hurt but I guess he is right.... :(

I wish it were something. I thought I was starting af yesterday but today nothing:shrug:. But regardless I'm going to go for that bloodwork next week sometime just to be sure everything is ok.
I tend to freak myself out easy too about this kinda stuff. How much longer do you have in school? If it's only a year or so that prob won't be too much longer. Tell hubby you just won't actively try...like you could not try not prevent for a while then you still have a chance and can concentrate on school? I knoe I had a hard time trying to convince mine to start trying. I think it just hit him one day that he really would like a baby and he didn't want to dissapoint me and let his silly fears get inthe way. Good luck!

Aww well we will know for sure when you have the blood test done. When do you go for it? I will graduate in May 2013 which seems so far away but really isn't. Yeah he said we are stopping trying so I am gonna just tell him we won't be trying trying, but won't try to prevent it either. We will just see what happens! Please keep me up to date on what happens! I have my fingers crossed for ya! I know 2012 will be our year! Do you and your husband have any children or will this be the first?

Aww well we will know for sure when you have the blood test done. When do you go for it? I will graduate in May 2013 which seems so far away but really isn't. Yeah he said we are stopping trying so I am gonna just tell him we won't be trying trying, but won't try to prevent it either. We will just see what happens! Please keep me up to date on what happens! I have my fingers crossed for ya! I know 2012 will be our year! Do you and your husband have any children or will this be the first?

I'm going probably next saturday for the bloodwork. 2013 thats only a year, it takes 40 weeks to have a baby anyway right? We don't have any kids yet. We were married last year but have been together for almost 9 years. I am 24 and I wanted a baby by 25 but that isn't gonna happen because I'll be 25 in may. Maybe I'll be preg by then though! Good luck I hope we get our bfps!

You have plenty of time then! You are still young & like you said you could always be pregnant by then :D Yeah it isn't too far away just feels like it! Me and my hubs have been together almost 6 years married 5! Have yall tried before now or did yall just now decide to try? Everything will work out and we will both get our :bfp:

:dust: to us both :D

We just started to try when I thought my af had regulated after bc. It's only been about 2 months maybe 3. It took a while to talk my husband into it. He's all for it now though! Yeah I'm just gonna keep trying. My husband doesn't think much about it, so besides the bd-ing he doesn't really have a say. He thinks I'm nutty for stressing. That's why I'm on this site. I'm just trying to relax now and see what happens. Maybe that will help me get my bfp! Good luck. Maybe we'll get them around the same time and we could move to one of the pregnancy threads! Let me know if anything new happens!

Yeah I think that just staying calm and not getting overwhelmed and stressed about it helps. I joined for the same reason. My husband was not understanding of why I was stressing or worried about it. Men just don't understand like other women do that are going through the same thing! I am just going to let whatever happens happen and I am not going to stress about it. Which surprisingly has worked so far.

:dust: to both of us! I have a feeling we are both going to get the bfp we are hoping for!

Nothing new here. Still spotting once in a while but no af. cd56! Bloodwork on saturday. I'm a bit nervous, just trying to keep my cool. I hope everything is going well with you.

Well we decided to go from ttc to not! He wants to wait until I finish school which I can understand. He doesn't want to prolong my graduating anymore. It makes me kinda sad but I understand it's probably for the best. Although.....(maybe tmi) he let it slip the other day & it is around the time for me to ovulate. I have been trying not to track it, but after trying for a bit and it not happening I am sure this one time it won't either. Anyway let me know how the blood work goes!

I think that it's great that you really want to better yourself before having a child. I hope it works out well for you. Besides this may take off the pressure and you may have a 'surprise'. I hope all goes well.

I'm waiting also, but not by choice! My hormones must be such a mess because I am still waiting for af. Hopefully the doctor can help me so I can get my bfp.

Hey chicky. The doc said my test results are fine and that I have ovulated. Now I just have to wait for af. They said prob within the next 2 weeks and to call if I don't get it. Hopefully I'll get my bfp before I have to go back to them! They said it is a coincidence that I'm having a long cycle but I think that it is still the bc and it may finally have worked it's way completely out of my system. I hope you're doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->