TTC- starting a 'second family'

I "think"--ok I've thought I've gotten what looked like faint lines on the OPKs--but either way negative is negative isn't it--not like I'm looking at an HPT and the faint line really means anything...

DTD this am right before leaving for work--last words of the dh on the phone after leaving--"I left 2 deposits so we don't have to :sex: tonite.."...:rofl:. TMI, I know...So, only one night skipped so far and that was last night--as I was just to emotionally drained to think about it and went to bed early...I want my TTC girls on the 2 ww board to get their :bfp:s, but I keep wondering, "where is mine darn it!"...Hopefully it comes soon....:winkwink:...

here is my OPK from this am--I found if I take it in the morning--its better for me--I was forgetting to take it at the same time the last few nights...:dohh:
View attachment 363937

:dust::dust::dust: to all!!!

I also initially found morning opks better but have discovered afternoon and evenings they pop!

I will test this evening!! I did both yesterday--and well--either way it was negatory...LOL...I'm hoping that faint--even the dh saw it-line that was there--really pops tonite or at least tomorrow! :winkwink:!!!

Thank You hun!! :dust:

Just realized Bonnie--that you went to Gail too...She said boy for you too but June of 2013...I was really impressed with her reading--although I would love to have it happen sooner than 2013! She only saw one in the future--and that is all I'm shooting for...:rofl:...

:dust: hun, may we both prove her wrong! :winkwink:

Gail said my BFP in June with a healthy boy in 2013. My reading is in my journal somewhere. It was very spot on! I even ordered a triple moon casting this past month but alas it wasn't meant to be. I was so positive about march though.
I do hope it is sooner than June!

I will test this evening!! I did both yesterday--and well--either way it was negatory...LOL...I'm hoping that faint--even the dh saw it-line that was there--really pops tonite or at least tomorrow! :winkwink:!!!

Thank You hun!! :dust:

FX for you babe! Cant wait to hear!!! :thumbup:

I have a son who will be 17 in April and the dh has a daughter who just turned 13 this past January--we have a daughter together that turned in 11 in October last year--I've been trying to give him another for nearly 11 years..We can get pg--just not sticking..So I def feel like we are trying to start a second family twice over...With our kids getting much older, my son signing up for the military and all-he'll be moved out soon--and yet the desire to give my husband one more baby is strong as ever!
:dust: Hoping we can all get those :bfp:s!!

Its a funny stage of life isnt it?? My kids are a bit younger- but i still feel like its a second family- prob cos its with a different 'father' aswell :hugs:

sometimes- usually just after O when i have done 6 days of DB'ing, i wake up in the middle of the night and think- why and i doing this? DO i realy want to start all over again?....and then within another three or four days the desire kicks in again! I assume its the hormone shift after O that casues that- its completely predicable!

Who is gail? Is she a clairvoyant? OSunds interesting, any good stories?

Gail is a physic that is on Ebay.. She does lots of readings but I think ber most poplular ones are the conception ones.. It cost me 15.00 but was worth it. She told me there are 2 strong male spirits around me and a strong female spirit with the intial A. My grandmas name was Alice and she was a firecracker:rofl:..there was more but I am on my phone and already making enough typos..lol.. And like Bonnie I pray my last comes before Jan 2013..i have waited long enough...lol

Curley, my DH and I are trying since getting married last April. I have a 16 yr old who lives with us and he has an 8 yr old from previous relationship but doesn't see as his oh moved away and refused contact when she was just a baby.

This is just my opinion about you worrying about mc, please don't be offended, my knowledge isn't great. A pregnancy early on is so small that you wouldn't probably be able to see, poppy seed size. It may be that the clomid has affected your womb lining a bit. I haven't tried clomid, but I've tried soy which is supposed to do same thing and my AF was horrible, so sore and heavy I had to go to bed and lie down dosed up with painkillers, even hot baths and hot water bottles didn't make the slightest difference and I had fibrous lumps too. This may be tmi but the reason I know is I was showering and was a bit shOcked by it. So maybe talk to your doc about if that could have caused them, give you some peace of mind. If you really believe it was a mc then a blood test might still show a small level of hpt.

Whatever has happened I hope you feel much better soon, it always gets me mad how much of an insult AF is.....not only do we discover we aren't pregnant, but we have the pain and bleeding too, it's rubbish!

Big hugs!! Xxx

Thanks just married, i was shocked at first, but im not really thinking about it now- i think you may be correct- although much more painful im pleased if its the uterine lining building up becasue i need that to happen- and clomid can do the opposite to some women making it almost impossible for a fertalised egg to implant.

Well ladies how are you all going? Anyone near testing time yet?
Im not even near O time... but im happy, much more relxedt his time, tiday im hosting a baby shower for my DH's cousin, im enjoying cooking up a storm!

Hope everyone has plenty baby dust storred away for the coming weeks!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

im only on cd7 and also very relaxed
all of my usual supplies are away....not temping
might do it for a week just to confirm o :shrug:

Thanks just married, i was shocked at first, but im not really thinking about it now- i think you may be correct- although much more painful im pleased if its the uterine lining building up becasue i need that to happen- and clomid can do the opposite to some women making it almost impossible for a fertalised egg to implant.

Well ladies how are you all going? Anyone near testing time yet?
Im not even near O time... but im happy, much more relxedt his time, tiday im hosting a baby shower for my DH's cousin, im enjoying cooking up a storm!

Hope everyone has plenty baby dust storred away for the coming weeks!

I was due on Friday, tested on Thursday bfn. Used soy this cycle so possibly made it longer, so not building hopes up. I have one test left and it was an expensive one so I'm playing the waiting game, no symptoms except cramps today. Good luck to you for catching that egg this month :)

I was due on Friday, tested on Thursday bfn. Used soy this cycle so possibly made it longer, so not building hopes up. I have one test left and it was an expensive one so I'm playing the waiting game, no symptoms except cramps today. Good luck to you for catching that egg this month :)

Lets hope it will turn to a positive for you!
Im so glad at the moment- overthe last few years my blood pressure has been creeping up- and im WAY tooo young for that! plus- my Blood sugar (BS) is fine
- but i have found that sugar cravings become so sever, and my energy hit rock bottom- my baby diet has increased by energy, and lowered my blood pressure- and in order to help clomid work i was put on metformin- and since then i have stopped craving sugar, and find myself much more satisfied after eating. All good- especially as my main fear in having a baby (again) was that i feel so much older- well i am older- but i was feeling OLD and not young and vibrant- i was wondering0 how will i cope if i already feel like im dragging myself around??-

So, i m really happy- what have you ladies been up to for preparing your bodies, any special tips?

Lets hope it will turn to a positive for you!
Im so glad at the moment- overthe last few years my blood pressure has been creeping up- and im WAY tooo young for that! plus- my Blood sugar (BS) is fine
- but i have found that sugar cravings become so sever, and my energy hit rock bottom- my baby diet has increased by energy, and lowered my blood pressure- and in order to help clomid work i was put on metformin- and since then i have stopped craving sugar, and find myself much more satisfied after eating. All good- especially as my main fear in having a baby (again) was that i feel so much older- well i am older- but i was feeling OLD and not young and vibrant- i was wondering0 how will i cope if i already feel like im dragging myself around??-

So, i m really happy- what have you ladies been up to for preparing your bodies, any special tips?

I have been eating healthier and exercising. I have lost about 30 pounds this past year and have been struggling to reach my "first Big" goal before i get pg since the holidays. i have been within 5 pounds of it for months-now 2. but i also know that there has been a huge shift in my shape as i finally broke down and bought new slacks for work because i was tired of my "clown" pants and went down two sizes.
I began taking prenatals 3 months before our TTC date started. last month I added CoQ10 and baby aspirin, but i think the high dose of COq10 may have affected me negativly last month as when i got close to ov it was messing up by blood sugars so i stopped it. took another week to feel right again so it may have had an impact on my TTC. this month i am taking a much lower dose and it seems to be fine.
thats about it for me.

thats interseting- i doddnt know high dose of co-q-10 could do that- how much were you taking? I was taking vitex untill i started clomid, i went of vitex at he same time s i starte clomid- they are supposed to interfer with one another and your meant to have at least a month between- however i apparently ovulated- so im hapy about that- ill be carefull with the co-q-10- thanks for the tip!

I was taking 600 once a day. Might have been erred if I split it but I am so bad a remembering to take once let alone two Or three times. So now I'm just taking 200 with my prenatal and baby aspirin. So far so good but if I start to feel funny I will stop right away. I tried to push through and was stupid about it.

i wonder if thats why my BP has gone down? I was boader line for starting BP meds, and was in denial- and ive only been on co-q-10 for a week, and my bp has droped almost 30 points! Not so good if your bp is normal i guess!!!

i dont know about blood pressure. this was my blood sugar. i was feeling very hypoglycemic on it.

I take pregnacare conception & my hubby takes wellman conception, it was researched by ivf doctors and shown to double success rates for post conception success so we have taken it for 4 months now to improve sperm & egg. My hubby also takes 100mg of coq10, I tried it but it upset my stomach too much, apparently that also improves the s & e by improving mitochondria and energy of cells.

Afm, 3 days late, bfn yesterday & rather confused x

Afm, 3 days late, bfn yesterday & rather confused x

Thats so frustrating isn't it? you get to the end of the longest wait on earth...and theres more waiting...

I have heard that clomid can cause late ovulation- do you know exactly when you ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->