TTC- starting a 'second family'

Afm, 3 days late, bfn yesterday & rather confused x

Thats so frustrating isn't it? you get to the end of the longest wait on earth...and theres more waiting...

I have heard that clomid can cause late ovulation- do you know exactly when you ovulated?

Had awful ovulation pains 2 weeks back on Saturday, so I'm thinking I o'd then or by time egg dropped might be Sunday, I usually have a 12 day luteal phase, don't think implantation can take 14+ days can it? I'm getting annoyed cos it's ALL I can think about since waking this morning, my husbands had umpteen conversations with me today and I have no idea what any have been about!

Average implantation is 7-10. But can be earlier or later. Then it can take another 4-5 days for urine to be positive. So hang in there. It could just still be building up fx'd :dust:

hold tight babe- i tell what i tell myself when i get completely obsessed at the end of the TWW...at this point im either pregnant or im not- no amount of thinking worrying or testing will change wether i am or not so i just have to sit back and wait for either the :witch: to fly in or the :bfp: to appear...

I know it doesn't sound sweet and supportive- but thats honestly what i say to myself and i find it helpful!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

hold tight babe- i tell what i tell myself when i get completely obsessed at the end of the TWW...at this point im either pregnant or im not- no amount of thinking worrying or testing will change wether i am or not so i just have to sit back and wait for either the :witch: to fly in or the :bfp: to appear...

I know it doesn't sound sweet and supportive- but thats honestly what i say to myself and i find it helpful!

You're absolutely right, and I need to be reminded. I'm willing AF to come as I've told DH I'm having a fat day with chocolate & DVDs when it arrives and I'm looking forward to it now, bring it on witch lol x

You're absolutely right, and I need to be reminded. I'm willing AF to come as I've told DH I'm having a fat day with chocolate & DVDs when it arrives and I'm looking forward to it now, bring it on witch lol x

I love it! A fat day! :rofl: bring it!

Back to CD1 for me today.

Hope everyone's ok xx

Second time around here too. I have a 14 and a 12 yo from my first marriage. Still on the fence about whether we're trying to conceive or not, we're just seeing if it happens for us :)

Second time around here too. I have a 14 and a 12 yo from my first marriage. Still on the fence about whether we're trying to conceive or not, we're just seeing if it happens for us :)

hahaha, i completely understand that! We went to off contraception and not officially trying for two years- and then all of a sudden i realised- even though we are not 'trying' we have a healthy sex life, so we really should have fallen by now! thats when i started looking into why we hadn't!

Its amazing how quickly to stop being ambivalent about something that you cant get as easliy as you thought! I suppose i expected to fall as quickly as i did the first time(s) around- but im older i guess, its a bugger how time takes its toll on women more than men!

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->