***TTC Support Thread #1***2013 BFP***

Ruby13

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I've decided to make a little thread for supporting each other through these next few months for all you ladies TTC either #1 , or even not!
I've been TTC with dh since March last year following miscarriage (I'm 23) and having no luck. It's so frustrating! I've felt so alone, and I know others will be feeling the same!
Feel free to post about yourself, and we'll look after each other through this!

Fingers Xed for 2013 :bfp:!!!!

:dust:

i feel like 2013 is the year! just not surer of the month lol! im still very new and hopeful and excited. ill be 28 tomorrow and i am looking forward to finally getting to have baby of my own. its finally my time now that we have done my husband education for so long. that what we were waiting on finishing up. im excited and very thankful for this site since all my friends already have kids most have forgotten what it was like to ttc and most never even tried. jealous much!

Hey Ladies! I am TTC after a loss. We tried for 6 months before getting a BFP and I lost the baby at 8w5d. I am going to be testing again on Jan 31 as we are back in this TTC game. I am 26, married for 3 years.

Ruby and megan I'm am so sorry for your losses. I wish you both the best of luck! Baby dust to all of us!

And to you Murmers :) Hopefully a BFP soon for you love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->