TTC together :)

I started getting nauseas about an hour or so ago, couldn't stand to wait til in the morning so I used one of my "good tests" that I was saving for later, a digital one, and it said Pregnant!!!!! I'm on my cell phone so I can't upload the pic yet, but I will tomorrow morning when I get to work!!
woowwwwwww... !!!! best of luck !! good job !!!! lots of love !!!

What is your username on FF Annabel? I will add you to my friends list on there! Or you can click the link to m profile and add me to your friends. It shows on the left side under the username and picture. Anyone else can add me as a friend on there too! The more the merrier :))
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/430bee

If you need anymore help figuring it out, I will be happy to help!
I have added you in FF hun..

Great.... Well this morning was a big fat negative again- maybe a very very faint line but I'm not taking it because I have to squint and turn the stick in the right light..... Hahah anyone ever done that?!

Dancbabe89- Awesome thread, man it took off like crazy I see. All of you are such experts on the temping thing and keeping a chart, I don't think I could handle all of that. LOL to high tech for me right now!!

ttcfor3- BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! That has to be the best feeling in the world.

As for me- I am on CD3 today and ready for the witch to leave already so I can get to BD'ing! Have an awesome day ladies and good luck!

Dancbabe89- Awesome thread, man it took off like crazy I see. All of you are such experts on the temping thing and keeping a chart, I don't think I could handle all of that. LOL to high tech for me right now!!

ttcfor3- BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! That has to be the best feeling in the world.

As for me- I am on CD3 today and ready for the witch to leave already so I can get to BD'ing! Have an awesome day ladies and good luck!

WELCOME BABYLOVE!

Ha! I don't know about experts, but I am also a member of a TTC group on FB that is VERY knowledgeable and welcoming. They have taught me a ton in the last week. I tried temping when TTC my DD2 but wasn't diligent enough to follow through everyday and finally gave up. This time around I plan on being consistent because I found out HOW MUCH it really can help in identifying O, pregnancy and AF coming.

Anyhoo, I love to pass all the things I find out onto other's so they can learn too! If you all have any info, please share it with us!!!

BL- you have a great attitude about getting on with next cycle! Keep at it girl!!

As for me, 9DPO still showing negatives. I decided not to tweak pictures anymore, or twist and turn tests in the light!! When it spikes positive I will know FOR SURE! Still keeping up with the daily tests! Will let you know tomorrow.... FYI I do NOT recommend this plan of action (testing everyday) for the faint-hearted. The first week was easy because I KNEW it was impossible to get a positive, but testing from day 6 and on has proved trying....... hopes up & down. BLEH! It is not hard to recover but still kills hope for a minute when you don't see a line every morning.... :blush:

Thanks Dancbabe89 for sending me the chart and for sharing what positive charts look like this helped me. I'm trying to figure out what to look for exactly. I see that before O, your temperature typically drops, before it goes up, and right after you O it spikes up and that's it. If you're pregnant it keeps going up or stays up. Anyway I am going to start TTC conceive next week and temping as well (once that thermometer finally come sin the mail). Today is CD7 for me. I've also sent a friends request on FF.

Welcome BABYLOVE!
ttcfor3 Congrats! Thats wonderful news. :)

Alright ladies for those of you with FF, if you haven't set up your homepage, it is time to!!

I am including picture instructions!

1. From your fertility friend dashboard, (where your chart and calender show up) select the Sharing drop down.
  2. Click on Setup
  3. Select which things you want to show up on your homepage (The one others can see)
  4. Scroll down and ADD a chart to your homepage so others can view it and share their opinions with you.

Hope this helps... if you have any questions, ASK!

Attachments

• FF Chart setup.jpg
    FF Chart setup.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
  • ffchart2.jpg
    ffchart2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Setting up page.jpg
    Setting up page.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
This is my home page: The yellow arrow shows you where on YOUR homepage you can change your nickname or add a picture.

It also points to where to add someone as a friend!

Attachments

• HOME.jpg
    HOME.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks! I think I'm all set with my chart now :)

Here's my pic of the digital I took last night. I really hope this one sticks!

Attachments

• digital.jpg
    digital.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Congrat ttcfor3!! Hope it's a sticky bean too!

Dancbabe89, thanks for all the FF info. I've been charting there for awhile but still getting the hang of it. I revised my homepage and see that I can even add a poll for people to add when they think O might have occurred! No positive OPK yet for me this month at cd24...could still happen I suppose since my cycles can be long.

My FF home: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42d2e2

Are you a VIP member to FF?

Congrat ttcfor3!! Hope it's a sticky bean too!

Dancbabe89, thanks for all the FF info. I've been charting there for awhile but still getting the hang of it. I revised my homepage and see that I can even add a poll for people to add when they think O might have occurred! No positive OPK yet for me this month at cd24...could still happen I suppose since my cycles can be long.

My FF home: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42d2e2

Are you a VIP member to FF?

Girl, your temps are all over the place!!! Lol Do you temp orally? If so, I recommend to start temping vaginally next cycle. It is more stable than oral temps because we tend to open and close our mouths throughout the night. This screws up BBT readings in the morning. Also it is important that you test around the SAME time everyday. Going off what's on your chart now, my guess would be CD 13 although I'm willing to bet the big drop yesterday might be it as well.

Are you using FMU for your OPK? Try using a later urine for that. FMU is good for HCG bad for LH, although I heard Second morning Urine may be better? Thoughts anyone?

I am still running on acquired free VIP days so I haven't purchased a membership yet, but you bet your honey I will tomorrow when extra check comes in. I you go to theif FB page they have a promo for $24 for a YEAR membership!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->