TTC together :)

Oh, please add me to ff friends...user name us the same:) deemarie1223! Sirry for so many posts in a row, just catching up!

Just looking for support and to keep my mind sane. AF is due in a couple of days. I experienced what I think was implantation bleeding on CD 9 and 10 tested on CD 10 and 11 both were BFN. Feeling discouraged. What should I do? 38 years and TTC second.

Hi deemarie1223,

Sure I will buddy up with you.
My cycles have been off too since my MC. 30, 35, 30 days. Now it seams that I may have ovulated very early...day 11! I'm not sure. I guess the next week will tell, if I get another OPK + then I guess I didn't. I started charting on FF this month. I only started temping the last three days. I have to say that i either caught O, or missed it. Because it spiked. But I am sick with a cold right now, maybe thats a factor.

Anyway i tried searching for you on FF, but you are not coming up. Are you sure you are searchable? Did you set up your settings so others can find you?
I use the same name on FF (MiaHop)...find me if you can!

Thanks!

Just looking for support and to keep my mind sane. AF is due in a couple of days. I experienced what I think was implantation bleeding on CD 9 and 10 tested on CD 10 and 11 both were BFN. Feeling discouraged. What should I do? 38 years and TTC second.

Hang in there hun. I know it's tough to wait but in a couple of days you will know. Just stay positive...it will happen!

I don't know how long you have been trying but if you want to hear a positive story. My sis in law had a MC at 37 with her first. At 39 she gave birth to a beautiful boy. And two days ago at 42 she just gave birth to twin boys. All natural. So don't worry...it will happen.:hugs:

Ariel...i have long cycles too:/

Deemarie, aren't long cycles just a pain! I'm on CD29 - close to your CD30! I am really not sure about my O this month - first month using OPKs and haven't had a + since CD10. I see you're using OPKs? Is there a brand that works best for you?

I would love to buddy up! I'll try adding you to FF and anyone else feel free to add me (chart link in my signature).

Ariel, i got your request and aporoved it:) so i guess im searchable? Im still new to ff actual site. My email is [email protected] if that helps:/ yes, i can't stand these long cycles! !! Im going to try soy isos next cycle! Where is everyone ftom? What numbet ttc? Etc....i look forward to getting to knoe ypu ladies!

Ty for making thus group! Sorry it took me so long to find it:/ how is everyone?

Hi Dee! Welcome. Yes I got my BFP! Thank you everyone- my dr is an absolute idiot... Well not my dr the one they fit me in with. >( I can in an told him about my cycle. I only bleed for two days in march and it was a week early period and that's when we decided to TRY! Got a positive test this weekend after tons of negative ones- somehow he got stuck on my two day period and told me and SH that is was a chemical. I said no your timing is off- line up perfectly with my opks. He said let's do an ultrasound. (What idiot dr does an ultrAsound at 11 dpo?!?!) nothing shows till 5 weeks! Anyhow... Nothing showed big surprise! And he said well let's get your bloodwork done and if its under 35 we will know its a chemical. So we got bloodwork done- beta came back at 55 today above average for 11-12 dpo - he said I looked at your fertility fried chart- thank goodness I had it to send to him!!) and it looks like your only just pregnant. I want to you to come back for another beta Monday to make sure your numbers are doubling and rule out a chemical for sure....

What a looney!

What a looney is right !!! An u/s at 11 DPO lol ........ Sure there would be nothing to see !!!!! Are you sure he is a doctor !!! Lol.. Well here is to Monday and him having mud on his face :)))

Ty for making thus group! Sorry it took me so long to find it:/ how is everyone?

Hi Dee! Welcome. Yes I got my BFP! Thank you everyone- my dr is an absolute idiot... Well not my dr the one they fit me in with. >( I can in an told him about my cycle. I only bleed for two days in march and it was a week early period and that's when we decided to TRY! Got a positive test this weekend after tons of negative ones- somehow he got stuck on my two day period and told me and SH that is was a chemical. I said no your timing is off- line up perfectly with my opks. He said let's do an ultrasound. (What idiot dr does an ultrAsound at 11 dpo?!?!) nothing shows till 5 weeks! Anyhow... Nothing showed big surprise! And he said well let's get your bloodwork done and if its under 35 we will know its a chemical. So we got bloodwork done- beta came back at 55 today above average for 11-12 dpo - he said I looked at your fertility fried chart- thank goodness I had it to send to him!!) and it looks like your only just pregnant. I want to you to come back for another beta Monday to make sure your numbers are doubling and rule out a chemical for sure....

What a looney!

That is so ridiculous, my Dr wouldn't even mention the word ulatrasound until right around 7/8 weeks. Good thing he isnt your regular dr, I might be afraid to have him deliver my baby! Congrats again!

HOPING EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL EASTER!

on another note, my dr is ******** lol! I found this-It is impossible to see a yolk sac before five weeks! At the time of my ultrasound- I was on CD 22 barely three weeks! anyhoo.... just had to vent- HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? Where are you at in your cycles now?

The yolk sac is first visible at 5 weeks and it is always present by 5 weeks and 4 days. There are lacunary structures [cavities or spaces] at the site of implantation. The embryonic pole appears adjacent to the yolk sac, soon showing cardiac activity. Since the connecting stalk is short, the embryonic pole is found near the wall.
With transvaginal ultrasonography, cardiac motion can sometimes be seen in a 2-mm to 3-mm embryo, and is invariably detected in normal pregnancy when the length of the embryo reaches 5 mm. At the end of week 5, the heart rate is about 60 – 90 bpm.

Dancbabe89, happy Easter to you too!

Definitely change you doctor, or try not to see that one if there are multiples in the practice.

I'm not too happy with my chart. As you see my temp is all over the place because of this cold. I'm finally better today. I'm not 100% sure i ovulated on CD10, because i just got my opk and thermometer that evening and the line was almost the same color as the test line. So I think I did. At least that is what i will keep telling myself, unless I get a positive opk this week. I'm a bit upset that my temping this month is thrown off because of the cold. Also, not too happy that my cycles are now off. I breastfeed my daughter for a year. before the pregnancy with her, I was always on a 30 day cycle. After I stopped feeding her, I got AF right away. Had it for 3 months before falling pregnant again on my fourth cycle. I was also 30 days during the three cycles. Then m/c in december..now its 35, 30, 35...and the current one who knows...

How are you feeling? all going good? Thanks for the info, very informative.

I know the up and downs of cycles :( I used clearblue digital advanced (the purple one) opk. It was a little expensive ($29) but if you are really TTC it was a great investment. Pinpointed my ovulation perfectly no guessing. The flashing faces show your fertile time and the solids show your peak!

I know the up and downs of cycles :( I used clearblue digital advanced (the purple one) opk. It was a little expensive ($29) but if you are really TTC it was a great investment. Pinpointed my ovulation perfectly no guessing. The flashing faces show your fertile time and the solids show your peak!

I use the cheap amazon ones. They have been very affective with my last pregnancy. I may switch to this one...but I am so anxious I test three times a day.

Anyway, I got my opk+ today, along with all the symptoms (my ovaries hurt). So I will be trying today and tomorrow. I'm on day CD17 today. I noticed my last cycle that i only went to OD8 before AF arrived, that was short. Hopefully this month will be 12 + days. Hopefully this one works. If i become pregnant I will be due on Christmas eve/Christmas day. Not sure if that is the best birthday to have for a kid, not sure they will ever feel special.

How're you doing ladies?!?! Anyone in 2ww yet? My beta went from 55 last Tuesday to 1000 this Monday! Woo

Mia my sister was due Christmas Day and arrived the 20 my other sis was due New Years and arrived the 27. Throughout elementary school they had half birthdays where their parties were in June when they turned X& 1/2. This worked well for the attention aspect and we celebrated real birthdays with family only :)

Congrats! Hope it keeps going up up up!

Thanks. I love the idea of half birthdays...that made me excited again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->