TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

MrsKitty

Reaction score
So though I tell myself my weight is not an issue with my ttc as my cycles are fine etc, I am concerned that when I go to my GP I will be fobbed off with go away and lose some weight. So today the diet starts and the scales shocked me somewhat :shock: I need to loose 43 lbs to reach my goal. I do not want to get pregnant and have this extra weight to carry and to lose!

So I am sure I am not alone, I have had a few ladies mention needing to lose weight. How about ttc weight loss club? We could weigh in without feeling silly at a club and you can do what ever method plan suits you and we can share tips.

So heres the list:

Monday Weigh in
winterbeauty Goal 85 lb - Loss so far 5 lbs
krissie328 Goal 50 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs (previous loss 8 lbs!)
BSelck24 Goal 10 lb - loss so far 0 lbs (previous loss of 10 lbs!)

Tuesday Weigh In
MrsKitty Goal 43 lbs - Loss so far 11 lbs :bfp: :angel: @ 11 weeks
louloubabs Goal 42 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs (previous loss 56 lbs!)
OhTheJoy Goal 180 lb - Loss so far 12 lbs
BambinaGoal 50 lbs - Loss So Far 4lbs
Jess812 Goal 84 lbs - Loss so far 67.5 lbs :bfp:
Itsychik Goal 15.5 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs :bfp:
ebonymama Goal 20 lbs - Loss so far 5 lbs :bfp:
Momof2TTC Goal 37 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs
Tammerzann Goal 50 lbs - Loss so far 17.4 lbs
deemarie1223 Goal 40 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs (previous loss of 77 lbs!)

Wednesday Weigh in:
Peggy80 Goal 14 lbs - Loss so far 2 lbs
loribelle Goal 42 lbs - Loss so far 0lbs
karamac1974 Goal 56 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs (previous loss of 54 lbs!)
Jessicasmum Goal 40-44 lbs - Loss So Far 0 lbs (previous loss 21 lbs)

Thursday Weigh in
Ali33 Goal 23 lbs - Loss so far 3lbs
Wonderland79 Goal 42 lbs - Loss so far 13 lbs (previous loss 32.5)
torisian Goal 42 lbs - Loss so far 21.9 lbs :bfp:
Solstyce Goal 30 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs
magicwhisper Goal 15 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs :bfp:
Skinny Minnie Goal 34 lbs - Loss so far 6 lbs (previous loss of 28 lbs)

Friday Weigh In
iwa Goal 25 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs
shortie58 Goal - Loss so far 0 lbs (previous loss of 5 lbs!)
Mrs. JJ Goal 20 lbs - Loss so far 0.6 lbs
emmyreece Goal 180 lbs Loss so far 9 lbs
pacificlin Goal 50lbs - Loss so far 0.4 lbs

Sunday Weigh in
daddiesgift Goal 15 lb Loss so far 0 lbs (previous loss of 35 lbs!)
Kelligal Goal 45 lbs - Loss so far 3.5 lbs
Blaze Goal 7 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs
twinmummyo6 Goal none - loss so far 2 lbs
sammy100 Goal 40 lbs - Loss so far 0 lbs
Destiny08 Goal 20 lb - Loss so far 0 lbs
Mischief Goal 14 lbs Loss so far 18.4 lbs

This is a fab idea!! I have been losing since last year but still have some to go. Also waiting for another caudal epidural in my spine for my sciatica before I can properly start TTC again but I wanna join your weight loss club if that's ok? Caudal Epi should be in the next few weeks. :D

I just need to post this reply to see my signature then I can see how many lbs I have left to lose as it's on my ticker.... brb.

EDIT: 42lbs left to go :)

XxX:kiss:

This is a fab idea!! I have been losing since last year but still have some to go. Also waiting for another caudal epidural in my spine for my sciatica before I can properly start TTC again but I wanna join your weight loss club if that's ok? Caudal Epi should be in the next few weeks. :D

I just need to post this reply to see my signature then I can see how many lbs I have left to lose as it's on my ticker.... brb.

EDIT: 42lbs left to go :)

Yay! We have a club! I will add you to the list. We have about the same to lose, what are you doing to lose? I think I am going to use fitness pal as its free lol, though I was thinking about the 2 days on 5 days off thing but not sure if this is healthy when ttc so need to find out. Good luck for your caudal epidural, keep us updated :) x

Can i join? i restart Slimming World yesterday after i kept comfort eating after my chemical.

Umm ive got loads to lose and no set goal yet so ill stick my start weight up and how much i loose each week.

Start: 19st 4lbs :( Aiming for a 2-3lb loss this week! :)

Can i join? i restart Slimming World yesterday after i kept comfort eating after my chemical.

Umm ive got loads to lose and no set goal yet so ill stick my start weight up and how much i loose each week.

Start: 19st 4lbs :( Aiming for a 2-3lb loss this week! :)

Welcome, I will add you to the list! I will put no goal and add your losses but if you decide to set a little goal at first let me know. I tried slimmers world and struggled, I still have the stuff some where may give it another go. :) x

So three in our little club so far! It is always easier when you do not feel like you are doing something on your own don't you think? Also it is good to have something else to focus on, ttc really takes over you. Well day one is going okay for me, I have even managed a wee walk out! Burned 130 calories according to the app I just installed :haha: It is called runtastic but I do not think it will see much running lol.

CD8 for me so hope to burn some calories in a more way over next week :winkwink:

Keep me updated with your progress and tips ladies :)

I did the Cambridge Diet last year and lost 2 and a half stone in the first couple of months then moved onto Weight Watchers to continue losing at a slower rate (and to make sure I didn't put any weight back on). Now lost 4 stone since I started last year but REALLLLLLY want to lose more so that I am classed as 'ok' on a BMI chart. Haha :D

I did the Cambridge Diet last year and lost 2 and a half stone in the first couple of months then moved onto Weight Watchers to continue losing at a slower rate (and to make sure I didn't put any weight back on). Now lost 4 stone since I started last year but REALLLLLLY want to lose more so that I am classed as 'ok' on a BMI chart. Haha :D

4 stone, that's amazing! Well done :D Weightwatchers has always been good for me in the past but I struggled with the new one, but it is a healthy way to lose and not counting veggies and fruit is great. I do not know much abouth Cambridge diet I am going to goole it lol. Yeah the BMI is a big concern for me as you know when you go to GP re ttc it will be considered. Three stone and I will be in the okay bit. I do not have the desire to be super skinny like I did when I was younger, I want to a healthy and happy Mummy to be that's all. x

4 stone, that's amazing! Well done :D Weightwatchers has always been good for me in the past but I struggled with the new one, but it is a healthy way to lose and not counting veggies and fruit is great. I do not know much abouth Cambridge diet I am going to goole it lol. Yeah the BMI is a big concern for me as you know when you go to GP re ttc it will be considered. Three stone and I will be in the okay bit. I do not have the desire to be super skinny like I did when I was younger, I want to a healthy and happy Mummy to be that's all. x

Thanks hunni :)

Yeah, I'll NEVER be skinny. I just don't think my hips will allow it! Haha. Plus I have a horse so have big muscles in my calves so my lower legs always look big :(

Cambridge Diet is bloody hard work but it is great to kick start weight loss. But sooooo, sooo hard.

Hey ladies I would like to join as well. I have currently lost 8 lbs and am looking to lose about 50 more. I am going to count carbs as I am also diabetic and that seems to be the only way I lose.weight. I am going to check put Atkins or South Beach today and possibly try one of those.

Hey ladies I would like to join as well. I have currently lost 8 lbs and am looking to lose about 50 more. I am going to count carbs as I am also diabetic and that seems to be the only way I lose.weight. I am going to check put Atkins or South Beach today and possibly try one of those.

Hi and welcome! Well done on your loss so far :) I will add you to the list. Low carb works well for a lot of people. Good luck, look forward to your updates. Hopefully we will see a few :bfp: next to our weight losses too :) x

I would love to join, i really need to lose alot of weight, my first goal is 50lbs but i could really do with losing about 75 in the end. Im back at the Fertility clinic in August and i need to make a dent into it.

I'm going to keep track of what i eat on My Fitness Pal, Will be cutting out snack food and coffee etc. Also will be exercise for about 30 minutes a day once i get going.

I would love to join, i really need to lose alot of weight, my first goal is 50lbs but i could really do with losing about 75 in the end. Im back at the Fertility clinic in August and i need to make a dent into it.

I'm going to keep track of what i eat on My Fitness Pal, Will be cutting out snack food and coffee etc. Also will be exercise for about 30 minutes a day once i get going.

Welcome! Like me Fitness Pal and 30 minutes a day exercise is my aim. I need to cut back on my tea drinking, it all adds up. We just have to think about how this is going to help us in our ttc goal and support each other when it gets tough. I will add you to the list with your first Goal of 50 lbs Bambina :) x

Thank you, aye tea drinking is a habit for me. I'm thinking about replacing it with flavoured water for a start then switch to normal

Having just poured myself a cuppa :haha: I am thinking I will cut it right down and like you have water and maybe herbal teas. I have read that Green tea is good for you ttc.

Ive changed my lifestyle 2yrs end of Sept...(Joined Slimming world) So far ive lost 70.5lb. (I did lose 77lb but gained a little) I plan to get that off again plus some more hitting 84lb (6st loss)

So 13.5lb to go!

Ive changed my lifestyle 2yrs end of Sept...(Joined Slimming world) So far ive lost 70.5lb. (I did lose 77lb but gained a little) I plan to get that off again plus some more hitting 84lb (6st loss)

So 13.5lb to go!

Another amazing loss! \\:D/ I have been really inspired and motivated so far by you all. Slimming World certainly has some success stories! I will add you to the list with a goal of 13.5. :) x

So 13.5lb to go!

Another amazing loss! \\:D/ I have been really inspired and motivated so far by you all. Slimming World certainly has some success stories! I will add you to the list with a goal of 13.5. :) x

Thanks :) Yes SW is the best ever 'diet' Its my lifestyle of cooking/eating from habit now. best thing i did. Last pregnancy i was like 292lbs this time i wont be :) when we do get pregnant i also hope to STS or still lose as realistically got about 4stone left to lose! x

So 13.5lb to go!

Thanks :) Yes SW is the best ever 'diet' Its my lifestyle of cooking/eating from habit now. best thing i did. Last pregnancy i was like 292lbs this time i wont be :) when we do get pregnant i also hope to STS or still lose as realistically got about 4stone left to lose! x

I am not sure where I went wrong with SW :/ I was advised to do green as I do not eat meat or fish but people doing the new version were losing loads! I must look for my pack. You sound like you have really turned a corner, like you say it is about lifestyle change. x

Me me me me! :wave:

I am currently in my second TTC cycle but I really want to lose some weight before I get knocked up so I won't be wondering "Is this is my regular belly or a baby bump??"!

Ideally I'd like to lose 20 lbs but that's my ultimate goal, I would just be happy with 10 but I have ZERO motivation and I love to drink and eat. I'm on MFP when I actually get around to logging my food. Username:kittyfeliz if any of you ladies are there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->