TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

:haha: I am just easily tempted and lead a stray with food by my other half. I also comfort eat :wacko:

The weigh-ins list is looking great MrsKitty! I seem to have fallen off it though, can you put me up for 20 lbs? Thanks!! And thanks for starting and maintaining this thread!! :hugs:

The weigh-ins list is looking great MrsKitty! I seem to have fallen off it though, can you put me up for 20 lbs? Thanks!! And thanks for starting and maintaining this thread!! :hugs:

Aw sorry! Going to add you back on. Please keep me right ladies. Thanks Mrs. JJ x

well my first week will be a gain likely... ive got Indian meal tomorrow + Saturday date night.. but im hoping week after il see the numbers falling!!! :)

How's it going ladies? I have just checked the list after Mrs. JJ noticed she was missing :blush: and spotted and missing argh!! :blush: I am doing my best but can you check you are on the list? If not please let me know :)

So my second day is going okay so far, I resisted a biscuit/cookie lol but I have had more tea and coffee than I wanted to drink. I fit in a long walk, had to go to the shops so it worked well. CD9 for me so gearing up for ovulation and hoping MrKitty has enough energy ;) No positive opk yet, hopefully at the weekend.

well my first week will be a gain likely... ive got Indian meal tomorrow + Saturday date night.. but im hoping week after il see the numbers falling!!! :)

Eating out is hard to avoid really! I figure I have just got to be extremely good rest of time :haha:

Eating out is hard to avoid really! I figure I have just got to be extremely good rest of time :haha:

yeah im been 100% every other time except these events. Hopefully i wont gain much....

I'm a sucker for savoury food..... Although it's probably a blessing considering I run a cake company. Haha!

XxX:kiss:

My DH is terrible for getting take away, and I can never say no when he suggests it :blush: we used to eat out quite a bit before Thomas was born, and since then we've discovered the Just Eat website which makes it far too easy, our favourite Indian now delivers it to our door :haha:

Today I've managed to go to the gym and do my shred DVD, although I missed lunch as Thomas has been poorly and very upset so then I grabbed a sausage roll whilst we were out shopping :dohh:

Speaking of Just Eat Peggy, have you just watched Watchdog? :o

XxX:kiss:

My DH is terrible for getting take away, and I can never say no when he suggests it :blush: we used to eat out quite a bit before Thomas was born, and since then we've discovered the Just Eat website which makes it far too easy, our favourite Indian now delivers it to our door :haha:

Today I've managed to go to the gym and do my shred DVD, although I missed lunch as Thomas has been poorly and very upset so then I grabbed a sausage roll whilst we were out shopping :dohh:

It really is hard to say no to food :haha: I really am lead a stray. You can not feel to bad about the sausage roll when you have done gym and dvd:shock:

It really is hard to say no to food :haha: I really am lead a stray. You can not feel to bad about the sausage roll when you have done gym and dvd:shock:

Yes I suppose so. I think i should say no to take aways for the rest of the month though :thumbup:

hi ladies,
thought i'd come on n c what's up...looking back i am thinking what the hell am i thinking...how can i lose 20 lbs between now and july :haha:

but i will try my best...i am gonna weigh on monday coming...

will cd 32 for me....not sure if i am in the two wait cause i have been on met for pcos...this is my first cycle on it....i am only experiencing one sided cramping and creamy discharge so not sure...

right now i just wanna :sleep:

so talk to u gals real soon again

My boyfriend and I have been talking about a family for a while but my weight was an issue for us. I was 18st 6lbs. But I lost weight gradually and got down to 16st when I met my boyfriend. I have now managed to get down to 14st 6lbs which was out agreed start weight for the goal keeper to come off. So 4 st gone. I am aiming to lose another 4st but will take it 6lbs at a time. We are Ttc sooner rather than later as I am now 39 so I don't have age on my side either. I am at the happiest time in my life and I feel fabulous and look fabulous in my smaller clothes :). So I will keep on with my weight loss and Ttc. Plus Ttc is a great way to burn off some calories. Lol. Would love to join this club if possible.

My boyfriend and I have been talking about a family for a while but my weight was an issue for us. I was 18st 6lbs. But I lost weight gradually and got down to 16st when I met my boyfriend. I have now managed to get down to 14st 6lbs which was out agreed start weight for the goal keeper to come off. So 4 st gone. I am aiming to lose another 4st but will take it 6lbs at a time. We are Ttc sooner rather than later as I am now 39 so I don't have age on my side either. I am at the happiest time in my life and I feel fabulous and look fabulous in my smaller clothes :). So I will keep on with my weight loss and Ttc. Plus Ttc is a great way to burn off some calories. Lol. Would love to join this club if possible.
Hi I will add you to the list. What an inspirational story! 4 stone is amazing! I am 39 too so yes feeling like I do not have the luxury of time. TTC the ultimiate work out :haha:

I didn't realise I could choose what day I do weigh in with this group, oops! Please can you change me to Thursday weigh-ins on here. That's when I get weighed at Slimming World. Hoping for a loss tomorrow afternoon. :) x

I love a take away too! We use the Just Eat website too! I agree, it makes it far too easy! Haha
If you want Indian take away in the future, what I do is order a chicken dansak (one of the lowest fat curries and very tasty) and plain rice. I then share bombay potatoes as a side with my hubby and I have half a poppadom. That way I still get to enjoy a treat but still keep.it sensible.
We also order from a kebab place sometimes. I have a grilled chicken kebab (no skin or breadcrumbs on the chicken at the one we order from). It comes with the usual pitta bread and salad. I make sure I ask for it without any mayo. I order two corn on the cobs with it and make sure they don't use any butter.
The worst takeaway (which I no longer have) is pizza. Just one slice of pizza is really bad and I used to eat a whole large pizza myself! What a glutton I was!
Hope some of that helps. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->