TTC Under 20/20s Club

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
The 20s TTC club.

:D

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 20s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

Heya. My name's Gaby (obviously :roll:) I'm 18, 19 in april. Got married in august this year to Dave who's 21. Just started ttc #1 this month. AF's due on the 6th jan, so wish me luck ^_^ Been feeling sick for the last few days, but unless i ovulated really early i dont think i could be pg. Then, i did just come off the pill, so anything's possible, lol.

Thansk for the club wobbles :D :hugs:

Hey gaby, welcome to the club :hugs:

My name is Caroline, im 19 (20 in April) and currently TTC#1 with PCOS.
We have been TTC for 15 months and no lcuk as of yet but hoping soon.

good luck for this cycle arcanegirl :D

Forgive my ignorance, but what's pcos?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pcos-information-vt1584.html :wink:

thanks. i shall read that :)

*reads*

aw man, that sucks. lots of :hugs: for you. I'm sure you'll get pg soon though!

Well I belong to the 20's club :wave:

Me 26: OH 28

Started with what will - will! always though I was infertile :roll:

Ectopic experience started at the end of February & my Levels were 0 at teh start of May - Been actively sending myself loopey since :D

Im 20 other half is 24 finger cross we haeva new born in the new year !!!!!

:shock:

Has he got his fingers crossed hun? :lol:

im jenny, im 26 hubby is 31.got three sprogs,been trying for number 4 since may,since then ive had a chemical and a Blighted Ovum. still trying to get our sticky

I thought he didn't want a lil one yet hun? Unless I've missed an update which is possible - I've missed loads lately! :D

Fingers crossed for you all.xxx

I will be ttc no 2 next year, tried in November for 2 weeks-then realised I couldn't cope with another just yet so have kept my legs firmly closed since then :lol:

I keep chopping and changing my mind :roll:

Good luck everyone! [-o<
Im not TTC at the min, im 26 have had 2 m/c's this year 1 at 14 wks an 1 at 5 wks! We've been tryin for baby no 2 for around 2 yrs now!
Im leaving of TTC till mid of next year at the earliest!
xxx

Wobbles said:
I thought he didn't want a lil one yet hun? Unless I've missed an update which is possible - I've missed loads lately! :D

well lets jsut say he said he was not sleeping with without a condom he lasted 2days without sex no jonny what doe sthat tel u ???

KX said:
Fingers crossed for you all.xxx

I will be ttc no 2 next year, tried in November for 2 weeks-then realised I couldn't cope with another just yet so have kept my legs firmly closed since then :lol:

I keep chopping and changing my mind :roll:

LOL im exactly the same !! have decided to wait till next year now, maybe after jamie turns 2 !

HI, im layla and im an alcholic..opps wrong meeting ha ha! (sorry bas sense of humor)

im 29, married with 3 children, Charlie-Jane aged 8, Ethan aged 7 and Coby aged 1.

We are TTC for number 4! we have been since febuary. We caught in april but lost him in july, havnt been able to get pregnant since, it would seem that im not ovulateing! Seeing my consultant in March to hopefuly change all that though :D

xx

Hope you manage to get things sorted soon Layla. Good luck ttc :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Layla xxxx

Thanks!

Kx i cant belive your not TTC now :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads