TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi Rhyne

welcome to BabyandBump

:D

Me too me too!! :) I'm 21 (22 in 2 weeks) and my husband'll be 22 in 5 days.. been married almost 2 years, and TTC for about 2 months.

I didn't know it could be so devastating to see AF while TTC! So much more goes into this than I first thought. I just wanna have a baby!

25 in a few weeks, married for almost 2 years, TTC for over a year. When's it my turn?! =0)

Hi

I am 27, hubby is 29. we have been trying for about 7 months and its starting to really upset me. We havent told anyone we are trying although in this time 4 friends have told us they are pregnant (2 were planed). i am taking pregnacare tablets, have hubby on zinc tablets. Also i had suspected Endometirosis when i was younger the doctors didnt find anything so i dont know why we are having so much trouble. i saw my doctor a few weeks ago and she said they wouldnt help unless we had been trying for 2 years.

can anyone give me any tips or advice? i am sure we have done all we can and its just a matter of keep trying but thought i would ask anyway.

I'm 24, DF is 23 (we both have yet to have our b'days this year) and were TTC #1. This is cycle 1. Stopped the pill at the end of Aug (22nd) so here's hopping!

Baby dust to all!

Hi ya'll! I'm 25 and DH is 22. We've been TTC #1 for a little over a year now with no success. I got on the pill for a few months to regulate my period so we could chart our ovulation. I've been off of it a month now, so we are both keeping our fingers crossed. In the last 2 months, 2 of my very close friends have announced they are expecting, so I'm in desperate need of support and advice from others in my position!

~Kristina :happydance:

Hello all I am 24 will be 25 in March. DH and I have been married 2 1/2 years. We are TTC #1 have been TTC since our chemical pregnancy 3 years ago. (struck us with baby fever) have had no luck. Attempted IUI a few times and have now moved on to IVF. This will be our first attempt at IVF and are hoping it is successful. :hi:

Hi Everyone...

I've posted a couple of times, but not in this group (I don't think). Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 25, hubby is 26, married for 2 and a half years, and TTC #1! This is month #2 of TTC, but month one was just a shot in the dark! Now I know (at least a little) about what I'm doing! Good luck to all!!! Oh yeah, I am totally clueless about some of the abbreviations on here....haha!

My name is Robin. I am 26 years old and my husband is 24. We are ttc our first child. I am a teacher in Florida and my husband works at a boat company. We are hoping and trying to plan to have the baby in June or July so that I don't have to take anytime off of work. My friend Ashley who is pregnant recommended this website.:hi:

Hi Robin

Welcome to BabyandBump

Wishing you luck TTC

Maybe pop an intro here not all of the girls (not TTCing) get to read these sections so they can say hi to you in this section:
https://www.babyandbump.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Hi all!!!!

My name is Suzan, and I am 25 yrs old. I am ttc #1 after a miscarriage I gad @ 9weeks. I had to do D&C and had the baby removed as I wasnt spotting blod. And yes, it is so hard to deal with it, though also I cannot stop thinking about it and I just doont know how to entertain myself coz I read and hear that it makes it more difficult to conceive when u think about it all the time!

Anyway, it's been 2 months since that ugly time, and now we are ttc again. We started since August, but didnt get preg. Now, Sept, I am almost reaching my fertile days and can't wait to make it happen, and hope to get my BFP AGAIN!!!!

I have bought ovulation sticks, and I am also charting my ovulation information as to know when I ovulate.

I will be reading experiences and will give update on anything happening to me.

By the way, has anyone tried the "Sperms meet egg plan"? I wana try it.. Well, I think I am coz we started with it today!!

Anyway, baby dust to all of us and wish u the best.

Suzan

Dear all,
I'm now 24 and Hubby is 29. We are ttc since2 months ago..
hopefully, i could able to be PG in this year....
:)

Thouught I'd pop in here and install myself!:rofl:

I'm 29 and my husband is 47. We've started to TTC for our first child together.

And I'm excited!!:headspin::headspin:

Hi

I'm Mel

I'm 24, my other half is also 24, we have a son already who is two and we have just started trying (literally yesterday!!) for our second baby!

It's all very exciting!

Finlay my son was a happy accident after missing my pill for a couple of days, but knowing my luck it will take me forever with this one because I'm actually trying!! Anyone else in the same boat?

x x :headspin:

Hi Susan

I've just read your message, I had a miscarriage before my son, it absolutely destroyed me at the time, but keep your chin up cos it made my son even more speciall!

I'm now trying for the next one, fingers crossed, eh?!

Good luck girl!

Hi ladies! I'm 22 my hubby is 24 TTC our first baby. Came off birth cintrol a few months ago, been charting my BBT & CM for a couple of months. This is our first month TTC. Helooooo everyone! :)

Hi all!! *waves* :hi: i'm 22, my husband is 31 and we are TTC #2. We have been trying since March 2007 so 7 months now with no luck (yet). We have been married for over a year now and we have a 10 month old son called Lennon. We got pregnant the first time we tried with him so I was hoping i'd get caught out first time as well!! I am a model and stay at home mummy and my husband is a mechanical engineer for a BIG company

Good luck TTC #2 Nat

:D

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif
For all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back