TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hello, I'm Stef

I'm 20 going on 21 this year and my OH is 23

We are currently TTC our first together as OH has a daughter from a previous relationship.

Unfortunately experienced a misscarrige November which keeps haunting me.

I haven't got much else to say.

Fingers crossed that every one else gets BFPs soon.

x x x x

Hi Stef

Sorry to hear about your m/c , fingers crossed for your bfp with loads of baby glue :D

I am 26 and my oh is 33 and we are ttc our first baby. Neither of us have any from previous relationships. Been ttc for 7 months and nothing so far.

Good luck hun
xx

Hi, my name is Mechelle and I'm 25 years old. My husband is 26 and we've been ttc since Oct 05 but no luck yet. We're getting very disheartened now and my jealous streak is awful, looking for other people to talk to so I can get supported through this as don't feel my friends and husband are very helpful.

Hi Mechelle, Welcome to baby and Bump!
Weve been trying since Sept 05, so almost the same amount of time as you. :hugs:

Hey Mechelle .. welcome to B&B

Me and OH have been ttc since August 06 so not as long as you but still very disheartening and frustrating already so can imagine how you must be feeling.

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you soon hun. :hugs:

Hi All
Im in the same boat, me and partner both 26, came off the pill Nov 05 and been trying ever since my heart wasnt in it at first, but it is now, my partner even more so deperately wants a child so fingers crossed for everyone [-o< :sperm: XXXX

:hi: I'm Stacey, I'm 21 b 22 in Nov, OH will b 29 next month been ttc our first since Nov 04 no diagnosed fertility as yet hospital says unexplained infertility :dohh: but gonna do more tests, We engaged but I refuse to set date coz don't wanna get married whilst preg or wi baby fat wanna wear dress not tent :rofl:. Got step daughter from she 9 stays with us every weekend and school hols.

Stacey xx

Hiya guys, im also Stacey, im 18 19 this year myself and OH have been ttc since last october

Hello everyone,:hi:

I have been looking at the forum for a while now and thought I would write abit about myself.

I am 26 and have been ttc since January 07.

I thought that I would finish my pill and be pregnant the month after!!!!! I waited a year from when I first started to get broody to make sure everything stayed ok with my OH and to make sure that I wasn't rushing things now I wish I had started earlier. My periods are really irregualr and so I never know when am ovulating.

I never knew it would be so frustrating.

Hi Gemsey

I'm from Chester where abouts are you? :D I live in Wrexham though.

Welcome to BabyandBump hun :hi:

TTC is frustrating I hear from others girls on the pill that it can be more so in some cases.

Good luck for a speedy BFP

:headspin:

Hello Wobbles,:hi:

I am from Hoole but now live in Ellesmere Port (couldn't afford to buy in Chester) but still think of Chester as where I am from as I never go out in the Port and all my friends and family still there.

How about you?

Gemma x

Harsh prices huh - Same as would love to be in Chester but its too much price wise. We're ranting even thats a killer to the bank in Chester never mind buying there which will be looked into soon.

You should go introduce yourself hun let the girls say hi to you :D Most are blind it would seem ;)

Hey, Ive been here forever but I will post anyway lol
My name is Melanie, im almost 22, my husband Matthew is 23 almost 24(next week ha) and we are starting TTC start of august ish... depends on jobs really.... cuz im thinking of starting a new one. we shall see hmm :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im danielle
im 19 and OH is 29
though he looks bout 17 lol

Welcome to the Club danielle.
Not sure who else is in the 20s club actually lol

Me !! Im 26 :D

DH is 34 though so he can go in the 30s club .. lol

Hey Guys!! Im new! and I def. belong in this club!! I'm Danielle from Connecticut and I'm 22 years old and my DH is 28 :) we've been TTC For 2 months now... :)

New here... I'm 24 (in one month) and working on TTC #2... hoping for blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->