TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi Nat - I'm on with TTC our second too - he's two now. It's our 1st month TTC so we'll have to see how it goes! I'm 24 and so is my other half, from West Yorkshire x x

Hi Im Hayley, im 22 and been married to my partner for 2months!

We are on our 2nd month of TTC, feeling doubtful tho this month!

Ive always been very very maternal,and we both finally agreed to start TTC, so as you can imagine I was over the moon!!

Last month (first month of TTC) I wound myself up sooo much that the evil AF arrived 2 days early!!

I want this sooo much, but I tend to get very impatient!

Would be good to chat to you all, lots of babydust to everyone

xx:crib:

Welcome Hayley :D

Where in East Sussex are you? I use to live in Eastbourne

Im in Heathfield, 20mins from eastbourne!!

we go to eastbourne all the time!!! :happydance:

Neve been to Heathfield lol, but i do know of it :D

I miss the beaches, even if they are full of pebbles.
City life is so different but i wouldnt leave here either lol!

Hello Hays! I'm Poppy. Welcome to B&B.

I hope you get your BFP soon!:crib:

The 2ww really sucks!

Baby dust for us all!:dust:

Hi im Mel currently ttc numbr 2. Im 20 years old and have been trying for 4 months now, had a chemical pregnancy day befor emmy b'day on 24th august :)

welcome to the forum, sorry to learn of your loss. Wishing you luck for a BFP

Hi I'm Hellen. I'm 26 and have been married to Stuart since Sept 2006.
I came off the pill in Oct 06 and am ttc baby #1. I found out at the begining of the year that I have pco's but not the syndrome. I have really irregular AF's (only had 3 since coming off the pill). Have been on the waiting list to see a Gyno since May. I did see a gyno, but had a bad experience so am on the waiting list to see another.
Good luck to all of you

:dust:

Hey my names Laura and i'm 19 and will be 20 in Jan, my oh is 27, he already has a child that lives with us as his monther is no longer with us, i have been with my OH for just over a yr and a few months ago we decied we were ttc,i have only been off the pill for a little over a week but i really hope i get pregant soon, I feel so much better about coming on here and reading what other people have 2 say it helps alot,

any way wanted 2 say hi so hi

Hey,

i have a question how soon can u know that you are pregant? can it be within a few days that u start feeling different or not???

Hi I'm Clarice,

I'm 23 and Married, hubby is 29, been ttc for a few months now. 12dpo, no AF, Negative HPT, s in the waiting game again.

Good luck to everyone!!

xx

Hi All, I'm Elaine. Not too sure if I belong in this forum you're all in your early 20's while I'll be hitting the big 3 0 in Feb (but I try not to think about it!). Me and my OH have been trying for 5 months now so hopefully we'll have good news soon.

Good Luck to everyone :)

Hi I'm Chrissy and I'm 26. This is mine and my hubby's 1st TTC. We've been trying since August. :)

Hi ieveryone! im 25 and my oh is 26. weve been living together for 4 years. This will/would be our 1st child! I came off the pill 3 months ago but got my period straight away lol! This is our first month ttc. I wanted to give my body time to adjust to not being on the pill. I have also stopped smoking which is making me a bit irritable!lol

Hi everybody, Im SJ, 26 and my H and I have been ttc for 2 months now, we got wed in July this year.

Hi i am 23 years old My boyfriend is 24, we have a daughter age 7 and a son age 5 and i ttc again we would love another one.
I am about 3 days from taking a hpt. I have been trying for about 6 months now.
I was 15 when i had my daughter.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I am 29 and a half (almost) and am in cycle #2 of ttc #1. My husband and are were married almost a year ago (Nov 4) and we'd been together for 12 years 2 days before we exchanged vows. We recently decided to give it a go, and I'm watching the calendar all the time to see what's up, when I should test...It's a scary yet exciting time...all I keep thinking about is...am i now? What about now? And then on the other side...I'm not really ready. Will I be a good mother?

I'm just a mess, what can I say. :dohh:

So I am just starting on the exciting and frustrating journey of ttc. It'll be a rollercoater on both sides...but seriously, am looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->