TTC Under 20/20s Club

welcome Heidi

i have a cat Jd

and six ferrets Scrat(mummy) Polo(daddy) Brusier, Jelly, Bean & Rut (the kidz)

i love them they are my lil bubs

Awwww dont talk about kittys, i had a gorgeous tabby kitten called tilly but when i had to leave my fella i couldnt take her with me!! i miss her :(

awww, i've never had a ferret, i want one sooo bad!! but i think i've got enough animals. 4 dogs is hard work, especially when we are thinking of having a babeh!!!

My dogs are my life! I've got a jack russell [tess], a springer spaniel [millie], a german shepherd [pippa] and a rottie x labrador [bonnie]. I've used all my baby girl names on my baby girls lol!! So if I have a girl i need to be creative!!

xxxx

*hugs*
:happydance:

JD was like a baby when he was small we rescued him as a kitten and i dont think he was proply weened he used to have toilet trouble and we had to wipe his bum with a wet wipe lol he loves kisses and cuddles he actully comes up to u and jumps up u to get some lovin lol

the ferrets r wicked they r into everything and they do a funky dance when they r excited but the bloody buggers bite sometimes once Scrat (mummy) bit me on the boob (dont ask how she got down my top) lol but they r lovley and i love them all sooooooo much

I have three maltese X bichons.....adorable babies
The youngest if the pup - she's only about 4 months old...
and still in the "baby" stage..

Aaww while we are on the subject of pets-we've got two cats, a hamster and tropical fish! The cats are my babies till i get a real one.....nah they'll always be my babies really! love them to bits.

keely.

Pets r the best!!! Though I'm not too keen on spending £50 a month on dog food. gah! Greedy Sods!!!

My youngest doggy is around 6 months. She's the cutest, loves to roll around the living room floor, making really strange noises...

:rofl:

Aaww while we are on the subject of pets-we've got two cats, a hamster and tropical fish! The cats are my babies till i get a real one.....nah they'll always be my babies really! love them to bits.

keely.

LOL, we have a hamster too, people make fun of us bc we are adults with no kids and own a hamster!

Hello everyone! :hi:

Im 26 hubby 27... i love the fact we can all come here and share the craziness! :wacko::happydance:

I am 28, my husband is 31. We have been together for about 12 years, been married 4. We have been TTC for over 2 years, but have gotten "serious" about it within the last couple of months. I guess I was hoping I would be able to get pregnant without the help of fertility drugs, charting ovulation, and all the fun things that go along with infertility issues. Boy, was I wrong!

I am so thankful to have found this website. After reading several posts, I feel as if I can relate to most of you better than I can relate to some of my closest friends.

Awwww chef....I'm glad you found us too
:hugs:

Hi

I'm 24 and my husband is 30.

We got married in October 2007 and I came off of my pill, Cerazette on 1st January as my husband and I are try to conceive our first child.

Still waiting for first period since coming off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->