TTC Under 20/20s Club

I think I'm in this club...only just though:blush:

I'm 29 ( 30 in May), my husband is 34 and we are ttc our first baby we've only just started looking into it to be honest

Hey there, hubby & I are both 29 and we've been TTC for six months now. I promised when we started out that I wouldn't obsess about a baby and we wouldn't change things. How naive was I?!

I'm just about three or four dpo and I've convinced myself that this is our month. But then I convinced myself that last month was our month as well lol!

Hey I'm Sheena and I'm 23. I'll be 24 in March and I'm hoping to be pregnant before then! I got off the pill in June and since then I've had very irregular periods. My last one was exactly 1 month late, so I'm having a hard time trying to figure out when I'm ovulating. I think I just had some implantation bleeding though! YOOHOO!

Hi I'm rachel. I'm 20.
I dont actively try to conceive. It makes it hard I just stop using birht control and see what happens LOL
anyways.
i'm MAYBE pregnant with #3

Hi Im Teleitha from Gold Coast Australia.

Im 24 and DH is 29 and we been ttc #1 since 2005.

Its been made hard as my husband has almost no viable sperm due to an operation he had as a child and I have PCOS and a tilted uterus.

We start ICIS in June. And fingers crossed it works!

Hi hunny and welcome to B&B we will keep our fingers crossed for u both too xxx

Hi Im Teleitha from Gold Coast Australia.

Im 24 and DH is 29 and we been ttc #1 since 2005.

Its been made hard as my husband has almost no viable sperm due to an operation he had as a child and I have PCOS and a tilted uterus.

We start ICIS in June. And fingers crossed it works!

another aussie!!
And we've also been trying since sept 2005 - eerie!
Welcome hun, best of luck

Okay well. I guess I'm no longer TTC because the hubby wants to wait.

hiya im kerry 22 from cornwall been ttc since jan 06 it took us 13 months 2 fall preg but we sadly m/c so we r now casually ttc also waitin 4 an appointment from fertility/gyne appointment xx

Hello Everyone,

My name is Annah, i'm 25 and dh is 33. We've been ttc for 4 years now. I live in British Columbia, Canada.

Hi I am 22 & my hubby is 26 in 2 weeks! We live in Warwickshire. We havent come to a decision as to whether we are going to TTC yet.... just lots of talking at the mo! As always hubby is worried about money, but can you EVER afford a little one?! I dont think you can!!

Good luck to all TTC, I'll keep you updated!

Kayleigh xx

Hi Everyone.

I am 27 and my husband is 36. I am originally from Southern California but now we live in beautiful Alaska. We have been married since 9/22/2001 and have been TTC since 12/06. (We tried before that but after being diagnosed with PCOS, I took a break for a bit.)

I have a doctor's appointment on Wed to see if I can get my periods regulated! Please wish me luck. I hope to make lots of friends here!

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->