TTC Under 20/20s Club

https://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9196/glitteryourway9e8d0447rm3.gif

Hello to all the newbies. Good luck for your journey

I have a question for the board members in your late 20's. Do any of you get told that you still have plenty of time to have a baby and not to worry?

I am currently 27 but my hubby is 36 so I am concerned about having a child soon. Anyone else in the same boat? (Sometimes I wish people who do not understand having to TTC would shut up. :dohh:)

genkigemini-- I get that ALL the time.... 99.9 percent of the time from people that already have children. I am 28, hubby is 31.

Exactly!!!! :hissy:

Just glad to know that other people are annoyed by it too! Thanks for jumping in. I am one of those people who just feels better about things knowing that I am not alone.

(It also doesn't help that I live in Alaska which is land of the 14 year old pregnant girl. - I am a manager at McDonalds and 3 of my 16 year old girls are mothers. :dohh:)

trust me sweetie you are definitely not alone. I feel that way sometimes too b/c almost all of my friends/cousins have at least 1 child already, and they mean well when they tell me "oh you have plenty of time" but it still hurts

Hello ladies! I'm Amy, 26 years old. DH and I have been TTC our first together for years (Almost 4).

Hi, I'm 20 and my OH is 22, we're currently TTC #1 only since Xmas. Looking forward to being able to talk to you ladies :)

I have a question for the board members in your late 20's. Do any of you get told that you still have plenty of time to have a baby and not to worry?

I am currently 27 but my hubby is 36 so I am concerned about having a child soon. Anyone else in the same boat? (Sometimes I wish people who do not understand having to TTC would shut up. :dohh:)

I get told that too. I'm 26 and what with the PCOS and my hubby's diabetes I know things could take years to happen. And it does usually tend to be from people who have 1 or 2 children already.

Hi i'm 22 and i'm trying for baby number 2!! This is my 1st month trying and i conceived my 1st in january so keeping my fingers crossed!! x

Oooh, just noticed this bit... I am 24 (25 in June) and OH is 39... but a young 39 :blush:

We have been together 7 years and TTC for 2 - almost 3 years for our 1st. I have PCOS and a blocked tube and OH has a slightly low sperm count.

:dust:

Hi everyone,
Im a new member, ttc number 2, and was just wondering,
how do you start your chart ?!
many thanks :blush: xx

Im Erika and Im 18 , and im TTC #1 w/my OH who is 20/21 in july

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member