TTC weight loss buddys

dillydally

Reaction score
Hi. We have just decided to try for a baby but I need to lose some weight. I'm nearly 40 and currently 107 pounds. I broke my ankle last year and have struggled to exercise and the depression it bought with it has all helped me put on weight. Just need some help and encouragement.

Hi, I'm also ttc and losing weight! I would love to buddy with you! There is also a thread, if you would like the link! I have about 20 lbs left to lose, but it's taken me 12 months just to lose the first 7 lol.

I am currently ttc #3 with pcos and have read online that losing 5% of your body weight can help. but working part time and having 2 kids makes it hard to workout but i have been trying to do some exercise in the house just wish the weather would pick up so i can get out walking with my little 1 in pram while his brother is in nursery.

The weather has been bad around here, too. I just end up waiting until ds is alseep to and do some work out videos. It's sucks staying up late, but I always feel it's worth it!

I have just come back from my 2nd weigh in at slimming world and ive lost 4pounds. Very happy with that. Now to keep the focus.

Great job!! I wish we had a slimming world here.

I'll have to look it up, then. It seems a lot of people have great success with slimming world!

I've only lost 1 more lb, but I haven't been exercising or anything. I'm hoping to start back into my routine in the next few days!

I'm eating so much now but its all really healthy and I find writing everything down really helps me. I really want a baby so its worth it.

I agree with writing it all down! If I don't have access to MFP for the day, i keep a log of that day's intake on my phone. I try not to obsess over calories, bc that can be unhealthy, but I do make sure what I eat is the healthiest choice available.

Another 2 pounds off this week. It feels great to know all my hard work is paying off. Hope it will help my fertility too.

Another 2pounds off which is amazing. Feeling so much better and positive

Great job!!! I'm really impressed, I haven't been doing much on weight loss the last few weeks as we've had so much going on. I haven't even weighed in about 3 weeks!

Finally hit my stone mark. Its been so hard. Only another 3 to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"