TTC with #2, looking for a buddy! LO is 14.5 months.

momtobe I'm so sorry to hear about your loss it will happen soon! I'm glad you can be so positive at a time like this ! Stay positive!
And yeah I wish I would have purchased them sooner but it happens when its suppose to right?!

And good luck notsoeasy I hope this little bean sticks !! Let us know how the ultrasound goes.

Jackie, I'm so glad that you're back and doing OK. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. It sounds like he was an incredibly special person, and it's wonderful that his legacy will live on in you, your Mom, your son, and the rest of your family and friends. I have a feeling that you and I will get pregnant with our sticky babies soon. I hope that you in particular have some good news in a few days.

CONGRATS to Holly and not_so_easy!!! :wohoo: How wonderful that you both have good news right before the holidays! not_so_easy - I spotted throughout my first two trimesters with Ellie. My doctor said that 80% of women have at least some spotting during pregnancy. I hope everything is OK. Please update us after your ultrasound. :hugs:

Welcome Noel! I am interested to see what you think of the ClearBlue digital. I will probably get a fertility monitor once we actively start TTC again in January. (I don't have a lot of hope that NTNP is going to be the answer for us.)

Hi ladies...thanks for ur concern..I really needed it. So the ultrasound was amazing and we got to see the little nugget...still doesn't look like a baby of course. But amazingly we saw and heard the heartbeat...incredible! And the baby is measuring exactly what it should....6 WEEKS and 4 days. My due date is july 393rd.
Noel, I was temping and using cheapie opks until I thought it was positive and confirmed with a cb smilie. Seemed to work for us.:dust:

Hey txbiscuit yeah this is my first month using it so ill let you know how it goes for me! I like it so far but don't know if I'll be getting a BFP yet! Keep you updated!

Not.so.easy, that must of been comforting to see your little bean, even if she or he doesn't look like a baby yet! It's hard not to get worried about stuff like spotting. I think Sandra had good advice. I also had spotting during pregnancy with my son. It happened around 12 weeks for a few days. I think all the changes in the uterus and later on the placenta can cause it to happen. Hopefully it stops for you so you don't have to even think about it! Congrats again!

Thank you ladies for all your kind, encouraging words. And yes, Sandra, I hope you are right about us both getting pregnant soon!

I'm on 11dpo, and just tonight I started feeling way pregnant again. I wasn't feeling pregnant the last week or so as much, but I felt SUPER pregnant right after ovulation. What a confusing body!
These last few days of thr tww are always the hardest.

Good luck b2b...when r u testing? I really do Hope this is ur month.
So far so good I think for me, my temps are still up and symptoms r still there. Been trying to rest and I hv noticed that has helped the spotting slow down (i think and hope). I fly out tomorrow for work for a week. Fx it stops.hv a good weekend!!

Good to hear about your spotting slowing down, Not.So.Easy. Hope your week goes well while you're away!

Today was 13dpo and I got a negative test. I'll keep testing every morning now until I either get a positive test or AF comes. I feel quite pregnant but am kind of remaining even-keel......not getting too excited yet. Anyhow I'll let you know if I get a positive tomorrow or the next day!

Well I took two tests today so far, one in thr morning and one just now. I got a faint line on each of them! I tried taking a few pictures but couldn't seem to get the right lighting. Hopefully there will be a darkER line tomorrow!

Not feeling AF coming, so that's encouraging. Ferling uncertain though, probably because of last month's chemical preg.

I'll wait to test again tomorrow and give you an update!

Well I took two tests today so far, one in thr morning and one just now. I got a faint line on each of them! I tried taking a few pictures but couldn't seem to get the right lighting. Hopefully there will be a darkER line tomorrow!

Not feeling AF coming, so that's encouraging. Ferling uncertain though, probably because of last month's chemical preg.

I'll wait to test again tomorrow and give you an update!

Ooooo!!! I can't wait! Can u take a frer with fmu? I'm getting a little excited for u !!!

Hey Ladies,

Good news!...
It's 15dpo and I just took a test a half hour ago....it's positive! Still on the faint side, but definitely positive and the line showed up faster than yesterday! And last night I was all crampy with a low back ache, and feeling sick. It's the same I felt when I was pregnant with my son!
So I can say now I'm definitely pregnant! Hopefully now it sticks for good😊.
Yayyyyyy!

Oh and Not.so.easy, I just have dollar store cheapies left. That's all I used with my son and I was tired of spending money on other tests haha.

YAYYYY!!!! Now almost everyone (who is still posting in here) has their BFP! I'm still waiting on mine, but I think everyone else has theirs! :happydance:

We are still NTNP. We only had one attempt *possibly* in the window this month (5 days before O at that) so I'll probably be TTC for at least another couple of months. But I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you guys will have time to keep posting in here - I'd love to hear how pregnancy #2 compares to pregnancy #1 for you guys.

:happydance::yipee::tease::wohoo:
Soooooo exciting!!!! Congrats!!! So happy for u! I hope this is ur sticky bean too!!! Fxfxfxfxfxfx

Thanks ladies! It is exciting that most of here have our bfps now! We just need to send all our good vibes to Sandra now! 💗

Hey ladies! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I finally got my BFP. I went to the doctor after about 9 months of TTC and found out I wasn't ovulating well (or possibly at all). I took Clomid and got my BFP this month. I hope you're all doing well. This turned out to be a pretty lucky group.

Congrats Txbiscuit! That's so good to hear that you got your BFP 😊. I hope all goes well for you with your pregnancy!
I'm at 36 weeks and 2 days now. I am way more uncomfortable now that I'm nearing the end with this baby compared to my first. Now I understand why some women can't wait to have their babies by the end! I'm waddling like a good thing😜.

Oh how exciting! Aside from being uncomfortable, I bet you can't wait to meet your baby. Happy Canada Day to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->