TTC with #2, looking for a buddy! LO is 14.5 months.

Holly, I had two days of brown discharge too before AF came on this last time! And i honestly just dont think all the other symptoms I had were due to pms. I know my body better than that. I'm upping my supplements now and also am going for acupuncture starting next Thursday. I don't know if it will we enough to make anything stick this month, but that's okay. I read that ferratin levels need to be above 50 usually for conception to happen. Last month when I got tested they were at 52 (up from 23), and I feel like they went down from this last period. So I'm taking as much as iron as I can without making myself sick (about 90mg/day), but not sure if I can build my stores up that quickly. It seems crazy that the doctor only told me to take 30mg/day. I don't think that was helping much. My thought is that I'm loosing way too much blood during AF every month, and acupuncture really helped in the past with AF issues. So maybe it will help now. I'm on day 8 of my cycle so we need to get busy as I usually ovulate a bit early I think. Taking my temps this month so hopefully that will help with timing!

Not.so.easy, are you waiting for your bfp now?!!! I can't remember where you ar in your cycle. Let us know!!! And have fun away this weekend 😊.

Ummm Holly we are like you guys....we tend to only dtd around my fertility time and not even that much! It's silly really. I'm like....shoot im already on day 8 of my cycle and I wanted to do it more this cycle! I'm afraid of dtd every day and him running out of swimmers lol. But I hear ya. It probably would be better to just have lots of sex all month long. Such hard work lol😜.

I guess the reason I worry there's an implantation issue is that I've been getting smudgy almost-lines on cheapies at around 12dpo. It's happened on three brands of tests. They always fade back to pregnancy test white by the next day.

I hope everyone is doing well! I think we're going to go to NTNP for the next couple of months, although we might avoid DTD if I have EWCM. I'll still check in on you ladies regardless of what we decide.

I guess the reason I worry there's an implantation issue is that I've been getting smudgy almost-lines on cheapies at around 12dpo. It's happened on three brands of tests. They always fade back to pregnancy test white by the next day.

I hope everyone is doing well! I think we're going to go to NTNP for the next couple of months, although we might avoid DTD if I have EWCM. I'll still check in on you ladies regardless of what we decide.

Sandra, hope you have a really good mental break from all the ttc stuff. Thanks for updating us. We'll be thinking of you :).

Hey ladies,

I'm assuming no one has gotten a bfp since we've last connected?

I just have to vent my tww symptoms, lol. This is the only place I can really do it!...

I'm only two days into the tww, and AGAIN I totally am getting preggo symptoms :dohh:. My husband thinks it's great. I'm like "no, you don't understand. I felt this way the last TWO MONTHS." I had convinced myself before I ovulated that I wasn't going to get trapped in the symptom spotting, but crap, as soon as I ovulate I get the achy low back, cramping, and slight nausea. Come on body already....implant this month!

I went to see my acupuncturist today and am trying to be proactive as best as I can, but I have to say I'm not counting on a bfp this month, even though I feel so pregnant again, already. All I can hope is that each month my body is getting healthier and closer to where it needs to be to make this happen. Meanwhile, I'll be going crazy the next 12 days. At least this month I took my temperature, so I know exactly when my luteal phase started.

Hope you're all doing well! Anyone else in the tww right now?

Good luck Jackie! I am still in the boring part of my cycle. I think we'll give it one try this month. I hope you are pregnant!

Hello! I've got my fingers crossed for both of you Jackie & Sandra! Today is 10dpo for me and zero symptoms. Well, I say that, I had loads of cm after ovulation which I thought was weird, and I'm totally exhausted. We only dtd three times (high, peak, peak) but we should have covered a couple more 'high' days. Sometimes I just don't want to!

I'm going to start my folic acid next month and look into things that can help with implantation, apart from pineapple cores!!

Tell me that you can see something on these 99p crap tests that aren't even supposed to work until the day after AF is due (on Friday!!). I'm losing the plot...

Attachments

• IMG_2387.JPG
    IMG_2387.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2390.JPG
    IMG_2390.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
Although I can't even see the lines on there. I can on my phone though...

Hopeful H, I think I can see a faint line in the first picture you shared! Are you going to test again tomorrow?
We only did it 3 times too lol. 3 days in a row is a lot for us, sadly haha.

Holly?! Did you test again today? You're leaving me in total suspense!

I'm 7dpo, and I feel like I may have implanted yesterday? I'm all hot today, and achy in my low back and lower abdomen. And I suddenly have sore gums. That is definitely a new tww symptom. I had sore gums for like 3 days during my last pregnancy, so I figured I better include that in the list of tww symptoms :).

I also am SO happy that I decided to start charting! I think I might be an idiot and we actually really didn't dtd on the best days the last few months when we were ttc, due to my lack of charting lol! Lesson learned. Anyhow, I'm only telling you this of course..... but my temperatures are starting to look triphasic! Although they just went up to the third level of temperatures today, so it could be nothing. But that's what my chart did when I was pregnant with my first, so here's hoping!

Trying not to get all sucked into believing I'm pregnant, as usual, but around this time of the tww I fall hard :dohh: . I don't plan to test until AF is due, because once I start poas I can't seem to stop!

Haha, yes I did. Another negative at 12dpo so I'd say that's it for this cycle. There is a shadowy line on it but you really have to look for it. I think I see those on any test I do so pretty sure they're evaps.

I'm going to start charting next cycle then, although I have no idea what to do or what I'm looking for!

Fingers crossed you have implanted!!

The bottom is from this afternoon. I can see it, my friend can see it, one of my sisters can see it. My husband and another sister, can't. Although I can't see it on here!! I don't know why they always spin around!

Attachments

• IMG_2449.jpg
    IMG_2449.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
Aw yay! I hope you're both pregnant! Holly, I see something on the first picture you posted. My phone is crap, but I'll be excited to see what you post tomorrow!

Holly that's so exciting! Yes please update us tomorrow morning! 😀

Just trying to hold off on testing here. Starting to feel the urge lol. Still feeling pregnant...another high temperature today....eeek!

AF arrived yesterday afternoon, after 3 tests that all had faint lines that other people could see! Crappy tests! Found out a friend at work is 5 months pregnant as well! I'm getting worried about the age gap now, and if Tom tells me one more time that it'll happen for us then I'll crack him one!

Oh crap Holly....those stupid tests! So sorry to hear AF came. It's just so annoying when the tests are or accurate. Hopefully AF isn't too crotchety for you 💜.

9dpo and I feel like I'm going crazy!...One minute I feel totally pregnant and the next minute I'm totally doubting it and thinking that it could all just be AF coming. I hate the second half of the tww! It's torture😭.

I'm going to try to hold out until Tuesday to test 14dpo).

I'm so sorry Holly. It gets hard not to start feeling worn down by TTC after a while. I got a lot of evaps my last two cycles, and I just felt so crushed. I have told myself I'm sticking to FRERs and digitals only for a while.

Jackie, I hope you get your BFP this month. Maybe uncertainty is a sign for you? I'd really love to see a BFP in here.

Hugs to all!

Sandra, I love your updated picture of your little girl. ....so sweet!

We'll I caved today and took my first test today, which was negative. Tomorrow is 12dpo and I'm going to continue to test. I bought 2 FRERs for thr next two days. I don't care about spending the money right now.....

It's been an extremely difficult last two days for my family. My Dad is dying in the hospital. He was diagnosed with a terminal disease earlier this year, but he had just started treatment and we thought we would have more time with him. I'm hoping that if I am pregnant, I can share my news with my Dad before he dies. He has such a tender, sweet heart and I know he would love to hear that we're having another baby. My family are all heartbroken of course, but we have faith in God and believe that death doesn't have the final say.

I'll let you ladies know my results. I do feel very pregnant, but I'm afraid to count on anything because of the last few months.

Feeling bitter-sweet about life. This is a hard time. 😢

I'm so very sorry to hear about your father Jackie. :hugs: I know nothing I can say can make things even a little better, but you and your family are in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->