TTC with #2, looking for a buddy! LO is 14.5 months.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sandra. My Dad is actually surprisingly the doctors and started doing better again today, so who knows what's going to happen.

I had another negative test today, and unfortunately I'm pretty sure AF is coming. I got a little bit of brown spotting today, which always happens a day or two before AF comes. My temperature was still high today, but I'm sure it'll be coming down soon.

I said to my DH today that I think I might need to take a break from ttc this next cycle. With everything going on with my Dad, and going through tww symptoms (or pseudo symptoms), I just can't handle the thought of doing this yet another month.

Gah! I can't stop googling. It's just so not helpful. Every month when I start getting brown spotting, I start googling to try and see if my brown spotting might just be part of early pregnancy symptoms. I don't know why I do this to myself! I just hate how my AF shows up 😭.

Well ladies,
I'm a bit nervous to say this, but I think I may be pregnant.
The brown spotting that I got on Sunday was only when I checked my cervix. That's usually how I know AF is coming. But then the next day there still wasn't anything showing up on my liner, so I checked my cervix again and there was a small string of streaky looking blood. So I figured forsure AF was coming. I kept checking my cervix here and there on Monday and Tuesday, and I would get the tiniest bit of brown discharge. I kept thinking AF is taking forever....how cruel...
But now today there's nothing, and I'm still feeling super pregnant. I'm at 15dpo. I think that's the longest luteal phase I've ever had without any spotting on this day!
So I took a test today, and I think there's a faint line. Do you see it?

It's been the longest week of my life. My Dad is still alive, and it's been a crazy rollercoaster. Yesterday the doctor expected him to die at any time, and today hes doing great and is off all life support medications! It's hard... my family is back and forth between accepting him dying, and then hoping for a miracle if his body keeps rallying back so well. It's just bizarre! Once I know forsure if I'm pregnant, I'm definitely going to tell him!

I can't even believe this is my life right now. Excited for possible new life, and back and forth between grieving and hoping for a miracle for my Dad.

Hope you are all doing well. I just had to get that all out.... (sigh).

Attachments

• 20151021_094948.jpg
    20151021_094948.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
I definitely see it too!! Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!

:wohoo:
Well ladies,
I'm a bit nervous to say this, but I think I may be pregnant.
The brown spotting that I got on Sunday was only when I checked my cervix. That's usually how I know AF is coming. But then the next day there still wasn't anything showing up on my liner, so I checked my cervix again and there was a small string of streaky looking blood. So I figured forsure AF was coming. I kept checking my cervix here and there on Monday and Tuesday, and I would get the tiniest bit of brown discharge. I kept thinking AF is taking forever....how cruel...
But now today there's nothing, and I'm still feeling super pregnant. I'm at 15dpo. I think that's the longest luteal phase I've ever had without any spotting on this day!
So I took a test today, and I think there's a faint line. Do you see it?

It's been the longest week of my life. My Dad is still alive, and it's been a crazy rollercoaster. Yesterday the doctor expected him to die at any time, and today hes doing great and is off all life support medications! It's hard... my family is back and forth between accepting him dying, and then hoping for a miracle if his body keeps rallying back so well. It's just bizarre! Once I know forsure if I'm pregnant, I'm definitely going to tell him!

I can't even believe this is my life right now. Excited for possible new life, and back and forth between grieving and hoping for a miracle for my Dad.

Hope you are all doing well. I just had to get that all out.... (sigh).

:wohoo: I think I c something!!! Did u test with fmu? So happy for u...I hope it gets darker!
So sorry about ur dad :hugs:. I hope u can give him the exciting news soon.

Sorry I haven't been posting, I just found out about the user cp option that brings me back to where I had posted...I had all three pages open n then lost them so I had no idea how to get back to them until like 2 days ago.
AFM, I feeling pretty blue and out this month. I'm 9-10dpo. I won't be testing unless I have a temp spike, otherwise assuming the 12 day l.p., I should get AF by this weekend. My cm patterns have been following last month and haven't had any symptoms of anything...with my first I don't remember having a ton of symptoms except for going triphasic the day I got my bfp. I am also a bit under the weather which isn't helping. Anyway, I think it situation hub puts everything in perspective.
I really hope that this is ur miracle sticky bean bringing u some joy during an otherwise difficult time.

Thanks for all your kind words, Not.so.easy! I told my mom and dad last night in the hospital, and my Dad definitely perked up 😊.

I'm trying not to worry but I took another dollar store test today (that's all I had for yesterday too when I got a faint line), and I didn't see a line. It might be because I drank tea last night before bed, and I peed at like 3am. So maybe my pee was too diluted at 7 am? I dunno. .....trying not to over analyze it too much. I keep feeling more pregnant, it's 16 dpo, and I have no spotting at all. I think im going to leave it at that!

Ah yes, the user cp option is helpful! Glad you found us again 😊.

Sorry to hear this month is so blue for you, Not.So.Easy. Maybe try do something for yourself today to up your spirits a bit💜. I hope you get a temp spike amd a bfp soon!
Now that you mention cm.... I just realized that so far I haven't had any cm the last week or so. With my son I had tons, and then it just turned wet feeling all the time. I hope it's not bad that it's different this time so far. Hm. Anyhow, I guess every pregnancy can be different.

Gah....
I think I'm having an early miscarriage (would that be a "chemical" pregnancy?). I started spotting this morning, and there is lots more coming it seems (checked my cervix).
I feel sad but not totally surprised, considering I had that negative test yesterday after a positive one the day before.
Well, I suppose we got closer this month. At the moment I still feel like I want to try again this month, but we'll see.
Bummer :(

Gah....
I think I'm having an early miscarriage (would that be a "chemical" pregnancy?). I started spotting this morning, and there is lots more coming it seems (checked my cervix).
I feel sad but not totally surprised, considering I had that negative test yesterday after a positive one the day before.
Well, I suppose we got closer this month. At the moment I still feel like I want to try again this month, but we'll see.
Bummer :(

I'm so sorry. I really hope the spotting stops...:hugs:. Hang in there love!

Thanks Not.so.easy!
Unfortunately it has turned into a full AF flow. It's okay though. Onward and forward....

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We're still NTNP. If we don't get pregnant in the next few months I'm gonna talk to my OB about doing tests for egg reserve, etc. I'm due for a pap in late January, which would be eight months with no "goalie" on the field. My DD is turning two this week and her party (and constant party animal energy) has been keeping me very busy. I hope you're all doing well.

Hi Everyone. Hope u r all doing well. Sounds like u are all keeping busy.
Tx, I had the same plan in mind for my checkup if I didn't hv anything happen but I actually got my bfp right before my bday. I'm about 6 weeks now. I really hope to sprinkle some baby dust over here and hope u ladies get some nice holiday gifts by expanding the family!:dust:

Sandra, everything is just a worry isn’t it. You’re little one sounds fun!

Congrats not_so_easy! I got my bfp on Saturday so I’m only about 3 weeks and 4 days. AF isn’t even due until Thursday so I’m just really hoping for a no show. Got my first bfp on a crap 99p test with 50miu sensitivity so hoping that the hormones are strong!

I’m worried about Jackie – anybody heard from her?

Sandra, everything is just a worry isn’t it. You’re little one sounds fun!

Congrats not_so_easy! I got my bfp on Saturday so I’m only about 3 weeks and 4 days. AF isn’t even due until Thursday so I’m just really hoping for a no show. Got my first bfp on a crap 99p test with 50miu sensitivity so hoping that the hormones are strong!

I’m worried about Jackie – anybody heard from her?

Wooohooohooo!! Congrats on the bfp!!! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean! :yipee:

I unfortunately haven't seen her in any other threads...

I have a beautiful son have been trying for my second for awhile now had a chemical pregnancy back in July. Hope to be pregnant by the end of the year. This is my first month buying an ovulation test I choose ClearBlue Digital because I hate guessing with the lines!! I've been doing it wrong the whole time I assumed that because I had a normal 28 day cycle I ovulated of the 14th day of my cycle but I received a positive ovulation test on day 11 !! So hope this time I get it right super excited also using Pre Seed this cycle ill do anything that helps!I'm due for my period on Thanksgiving so hoping I have something to be extra thankful for that day!

Hi ladies, I am still around! ....

Sorry I just haven't been logging in lately and was just...taking a break I guess. It's been a difficult time. My Dad passed away a few days after I think I had that chemical or early miscarriage. He was not even 60 yet. I feel like I could say so much about it all, but really, I am okay. We were grieving my Dad before he died already, and I'm finding that although I am deeply sad, I feel very inspired by his life and am encouraged to live each day to the fullest. Because of my Dad I am not fearing death anymore. I know that must sound weird. Anyway, so we are continuing to ttc! We definitely need some new life and new joy to bring to Grandma next year! (hopefully)....
I'm on 9dpo right now. I really don't know anymore. I felt pregnant the last 3 months, so I just don't even trust what I'm feeling or not feeling. Just trying to wait until early next week to test. I'll let you gals know.

On another note.....
CONGRATS Holly and Not_so_easy! Oh my goodness I was so excited when I saw that you guys got your BFP'S! Finally there's some babies cookin'! Now Sandra I feel it is our turns next! I hope your birthday party for your little girl goes wonderfully. They are good distractions :).

Welcome here NoelKruse! I was kind of doing guesswork the first few months I was ttc this time around as well..... it's helpful to actually know exactly when you ovulate, as it can be different each month. Good luck!

Hi ladies, I am still around! ....

Sorry I just haven't been logging in lately and was just...taking a break I guess. It's been a difficult time. My Dad passed away a few days after I think I had that chemical or early miscarriage. He was not even 60 yet. I feel like I could say so much about it all, but really, I am okay. We were grieving my Dad before he died already, and I'm finding that although I am deeply sad, I feel very inspired by his life and am encouraged to live each day to the fullest. Because of my Dad I am not fearing death anymore. I know that must sound weird. Anyway, so we are continuing to ttc! We definitely need some new life and new joy to bring to Grandma next year! (hopefully)....
I'm on 9dpo right now. I really don't know anymore. I felt pregnant the last 3 months, so I just don't even trust what I'm feeling or not feeling. Just trying to wait until early next week to test. I'll let you gals know.

On another note.....
CONGRATS Holly and Not_so_easy! Oh my goodness I was so excited when I saw that you guys got your BFP'S! Finally there's some babies cookin'! Now Sandra I feel it is our turns next! I hope your birthday party for your little girl goes wonderfully. They are good distractions :).

Welcome here NoelKruse! I was kind of doing guesswork the first few months I was ttc this time around as well..... it's helpful to actually know exactly when you ovulate, as it can be different each month. Good luck!

So sorry to hear about your dad.:hugs: it shows how strong u r with the way u r looking at this. I hope u can continue to be inspired -- this is an awesome way to keep his spirit with you always.

I have ur bfp... fx for u n hope this is ur cycle, keep us posted!

Welcome Noel!:winkwink:

Arm, going for an early ultrasound today. Unfortunately I hv started spotting so going in to make sure the bean is still there. I am travelling to London next week and the timing couldn't be any worse...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->