ttc with vitex (TTC#1)

So ladies is it ok to take maca, vitex, B12, and Folic Acid together?

Yes it is!!

Thanks!I just bought all of them and didn't even think about if they were ok to take together!

Ya i did a lot of research on that, its safe!

I havent started them myself still waiting for AF to start cycle day 33 here. My cycles are all over the place and usually 28-35 days. i dont even think i have been ovulating but who knows havent used opk

i cant temp either accurately because i work shifts

Hey ladies, just wanted to update. So I have been taking Maca and Vitex for two full weeks. I still have lots of energy, aside from yesterday but I blame that on my 110 hour work week. I have been feeling like my period is going to come, but then it goes away and then comes back(the feeling, not period) So no AF yet, gosh I must be past 140CD now. Have any of you started your period, for the ones who have longer cycles. And also I would like to add that if you have regular periods already, I think Vitex may mess with your cycle. So research it. If your hormones are already in check I wouldn't take it, Unless you are NOT ovulating. But also remember that you may see a change in your cycle the first few months of taking it due to it working out your hormones, so don't get scared away because your cycle lasted a day or two longer. Give it time.
Anyone else have an update on maca and vitex? would love to hear about it.
:dust::dust:

So ladies is it ok to take maca, vitex, B12, and Folic Acid together?

Yes it is!!

Thanks!I just bought all of them and didn't even think about if they were ok to take together!

Ya i did a lot of research on that, its safe!

I havent started them myself still waiting for AF to start cycle day 33 here. My cycles are all over the place and usually 28-35 days. i dont even think i have been ovulating but who knows havent used opk

i cant temp either accurately because i work shifts
Same here! I never work the same shift at work....

Used vitex this month and ovulated cd19 instead of cd23...got my first bfp!! am now hoping my little bean sticks! Was also taking epo up to ovulation, which was second month using that. Had short lp before so vitex seemed to work for me straight away...love the stuff!

Used vitex this month and ovulated cd19 instead of cd23...got my first bfp!! am now hoping my little bean sticks! Was also taking epo up to ovulation, which was second month using that. Had short lp before so vitex seemed to work for me straight away...love the stuff!

WOW!!!!! Congrats! I am sure that it will take a little longer for me to get my BFP but my fingers are crossed that I pregnant before October!

Pretty sure I conceived last cycle taking fem med which has vitex in it.

That was first time I've conceived since trying for 6 months ... However I misscarried before it even took.

I had stopped vitex 1 st week of two week wait

Day 5 of vitex, B12, and Folic Acid and still no AF..... I am sick of this already!!!! CD 100 and I am still just waiting... I don't know what to do!!!! I guess I better stock up on the parsley and see if that helps!

babymad. Im sorry to hear that. If you have issues with progesterone levels and you stop vitex then you have nothing helping you to keep proper levels to keep a sticky one. I plan on using vitex until at least I get my BFP.

ashntony. I have been using vitex maca and b12, along with other things for three weeks, I still havnt had AF either and its been over 140 days since the start of my cycle.. Im really hoping it works soon. Keep me updated, I will let you know how long it takes me to get AF after being on vitex and maca.

babymad. Im sorry to hear that. If you have issues with progesterone levels and you stop vitex then you have nothing helping you to keep proper levels to keep a sticky one. I plan on using vitex until at least I get my BFP.

I wasn't aware I had Luteal phase deficit but maybe your right. So this time I'm going to take vitex till I get BFP!

I had to stop taking FeM Med which had vitex in it because it said not to take it if pregnant.

OK ladies. I'm on CD 145 :nope: I have been taking Vitex and Maca for the last 4 weeks. Today was the first day of my max dose with Maca. I am now taking 4 pills at 750mg of Maca. I take 2 pills at 400mg of Vitex daily and every other day I take one extra so its as if I'm taking 1000mg a day.
Still no AF.

I have a gyno app. on Monday, so I am super excited to start my diagnoses journey. I am 90% sure I have PCOS even though tests say otherwise. I am demanding an ultrasound and I'm not going to stop until we figure this out. I hope this doc hears me out this time. And hoping he doesn't use birth control as a treatment. Been there before. Also I am sure he will want to do CD testing, which with me, wont work. And really, I don't want to waste 5 more months on CD testing before we move ahead.

So have any of you ladies got AF yet. Do you find Vitex and/or Maca is working for your cycle. Hoping you ladies have better luck then I do.

Why does cycle day testing not work?

Good luck at your appointment!!

Cycle day testing does work! It shows if you have ovulated and shows the level of hormones during different parts of your cycle. CD testing works great for nomal length cycles, but it would be more time comsuming and dificult with a 145 cycle. I will do it, but I want other tests done during this time, I just dont want to waste anymore time. I already know I do not ovulate regularly. It would be nice to know that I ovulate on my own though. I want to make sure I'm not having annovulatory cycles.

Oh see I had no idea what cycle day testing was. Figured it meant using blood work to see hormone levels on certain days?

I hope you get answers too

Cycle day testing does work! It shows if you have ovulated and shows the level of hormones during different parts of your cycle. CD testing works great for nomal length cycles, but it would be more time comsuming and dificult with a 145 cycle. I will do it, but I want other tests done during this time, I just dont want to waste anymore time. I already know I do not ovulate regularly. It would be nice to know that I ovulate on my own though. I want to make sure I'm not having annovulatory cycles.

I'm worried I'm having annovulatory cycles - are you doing OPks? xx

I started Mac's yesterday and I had so much energy! It also put me in a really good mood!

Vitex is making me gain weight like crazy... Bloated boobs are larger.
I've been asked if I'm pregnant that's how bloated my gut is and how large breasts are.

Going to stop taking that tomorrow continue just with maca and coq10, vitamin B complex and evening primrose until ovulation.

Vitex also made me have mood swings.

I feel exactly how I felt on progrestorne type birth control.

Yuck

Just realized I am on CD105 and no sign of AF..... Thanks Fertibella for effing up my period even more than it already was....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->