ttc with vitex (TTC#1)

A great big congrats to you Babymad!!! So happy for you and keeping my FX!!!!

welcome toffee.
Must admit, I stopped taking them for about 2 weeks. Doctor prescribed me provera and I shouldn't take both. Provera worked and I got AF a week ago. I decided to take soy iso this cycle, days 4-8 150, 150, 200, 200, 200mg. Hoping it helps me ovulate...getting blood done cd 3 and cd 21 once that comes back and I havnt ovulated, I am going to start back with vitex! looking forward to it.

ashntony, good to hear, sounds like you will have a normal cycle this time around. so glad vitex it helping you!!!

Got to say that i have been taking opks everyday just to see them get lighter every day! Today it was barely there! I thought that i missed my window with bding but i bded thursday and oed on friday! So stick baby stick!

. I decided to take soy iso this cycle, days 4-8 150, 150, 200, 200, 200mg. Hoping it helps me ovulate...getting blood done cd 3 and cd 21 once that comes back and I havnt ovulated, I am going to start back with vitex! looking forward to it.

Can you take iso with vitex? :) x

. I decided to take soy iso this cycle, days 4-8 150, 150, 200, 200, 200mg. Hoping it helps me ovulate...getting blood done cd 3 and cd 21 once that comes back and I havnt ovulated, I am going to start back with vitex! looking forward to it.

Can you take iso with vitex? :) x

No. Do not take them in the same cycle, do one or the other..if you google vitex and soy isoflavones you will get a good understanding on why you don't take them together.

Hey Kiwi update,

I had a missed miscarriage on July 25, 2013.

They told me when i started to bleed (had a u/s) that baby stopped growing at 9 weeks (i was now 11 weeks). No heartbeat :-(

Ive been pretty sad and depressed the last week and tonight I started bleeding and found out from going to the ER ( I had taken mistroprolol ) to miscarry at home instead if D/C as doctor suggested that way is best no scraping of the uterus is better for future conceptions.

Anyways tonight in the ER they said I had a lot of tissue in there and the sac still so doctor removed it with some sort of tools.

Getting pregnant was a challenge of six months and then carrying a fetus in you for 11 weeks to find out you miscarry is even harder.

I hope things work out better for you ladies i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

I am so sorry babymad! Hugs to you! I had a chemical... so i think i will try fertilaid instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->