TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Wow nite! Did she have a major growth spurt over the past 2 wks? Was she measuring right last appt?
I love the scan pic, so cute. You are going to see that sweet face in 6 wks or less...so crazy! Time is going fast isn't it?

Lomelly I don't have much to buy I just have a slight shopping problem. I have cut myself off to focus on Christmas gifts but that doesn't guarantee I won't buy more. I am now in love with Carters, their clothes and their prices! The last thing I bought was a pair of skinny jeans, leopard print top and leopard print furry booties for 3 months. Can we say adorable? Lol I was just as bad with my son. I dressed him like a little man with cute sweaters, jeans, hats...too cute. But you are right that there isn't as much for boys.

Mamma I have just started feeling the regular hiccups and its usually an hour after I eat. I didn't really recognize it at first but last week I clued in to what it was. I've also noticed the Braxton hicks already. I wasn't totally positive that's what was happening but my midwife said I was having them at my appt yesterday.

So I have 2 showers this wknd. I know I should be excited but I really dread them. I'm not a fan of having the attention on me especially when opening the gifts. I know it will be fine and best to get them both out of the way in a weekend. Then comes the issue of storing everything. Dh is working his booty off trying to get the rooms done but it will be another month before that happens which will drive me bonkers. I guess I just need to be happy he's getting it done.

My daughter Maya was only 7lb 8oz.

It has only been in the last two weeks that I have felt the hiccups but she still gets them at least 3-4 times a day. Gosh I sure hope it only takes until 37 weeks. My shower is on the 17th of this month.

Wish baby had a nursery. We have a 3 bedroom home and can't yet afford a 4 bedroom so it will have to do for now.

Dr. called tonight and said "everything looks perfect" :thumbup:

Ready, I love Carter's!!! There's a store like 10 minutes from our place... It's bad. But I do find all their stuff fits him best, not to mention its super cute. Hope you have great showers this weekend! I also don't like attention on me.. But the nice stuff is worth it :)

Nite, will baby be in your room for the first while? Great news from the dr btw!! I'm going to guess dec 1st for you :)

Mammas, hope your scentsy party is a success :) what a great cause

Yes, she will be in our room. At some point when she is sleeping through the night we will put her in DD's room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->