TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Hey ladies,
I saw you guys on Facebook but rarely use it cause I'm either with Liam or getting a bit of sleep! Been crazy but great, he's been a bit finicky and I'm getting the hang of it! Not a whole lot of sleep tho unfortunately but it's all worth it! Will have to check you guys out on Facebook when I get a minute to snoop lol

L: It sure is exhausting but oh so worth it! Im so exhaustd now :sleep: that i dont know how im going to survive after the baby is here. but somehow you do. Hope the labor and birth went well. Hope you get a little rest honey.

Darn, can't believe I missed Lomelly's announcement! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you :happydance: Enjoy it, it's a magical time :cloud9:

Cute bump Ready, your arm looks sore though!

:hugs: Nite. I'm sorry about your friend :(

Mammas, glad everything is ok and missy decided to wriggle again.

AFM, I've settled in great. The flat is small but I don't mind, I love living by the sea :) Things are still rocky with DH, but they are slowly improving.

I'm going to hunt you girls down on fb now. I'm Sarah Main, but there are lots of us so I will look for you all.

Ok, not sure if I got the right people. I can't find Nite, too many with the same name. This is the link to my profile, you should be able to add me from there. I think my picture is hidden cos I wanted to delete some people and not have them find me :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.main.923

sap, I got you on there! :) sounds lovely living by the sea, and I'm glad things with DH are getting better. relationships take work sometimes, wishing you the best. thanks, we are definitely enjoying little Liam :)

nite, I did not know how little sleep I could function on.. it's kind of surprising! lucky for DH, he got a whole 7 hrs sleep last night because I was with him all night. thankfully he was not really fussy and slept well. I'm one of those people that can't sleep when they're overly tired, it really stinks :(

Me too lomelly. I totally can't sleep when over tired or when I know that I gave to wake up again shortly. Really makes it tough at the beginning.

Added you Sap!

He already won't fit into newborn clothes... (Length wise too short)

Wow Lomelly, he's a big boy! Holly was in newborn til she was a month old :lol: She was only 6lb 15oz when she was born though.

I think I give him another week max till he can't fit into any (there's one thing he can fit into, haha)..

Can't wait till DH is on vacation next week so I maybe get some more sleep!

Lomelly that is so great that your DH will have vacation soon. Yay for some rest :sleep:

Baby is SUPER quiet today..it's like she is active a few and then quiet for a day and then starts over. Sure does stress me out. Especially when they say an active baby is a healthy baby. I'm also getting really tired myself and have waves of morning sickness through out the day. Happy I am 31 weeks though. Only 10 weeks of pregnancy worries left :haha:

Whaaaat, morning sickness at 31 weeks? You poor thing! Your LO must be going through a growth spurt.. But yes they sure do scare the crap out of you when they have a quiet day.

He is sleeping through the night a bit better now, slowly improving! But gosh do my boobs hurt.... :haha:

Nite-sorry you are still feeling crappy. I hope that ends soon. Things are going to slow down some as she gets bigger too, not as much room in there. You have 9 wks to go..holy $hi*! Have you had any showers yet? I have one this Sat (well more of a family get together with pressies).

Lomelly-the lack of sleep is the worst part of having a newborn but somehow you make it work. You are like a walking zombie for a while but it does taper off as they grow and sleep more. Then you will be wondering where the past few months/years went and what happened to your little baby. How are you feeling physically? Body holding up ok? It's nice that DH will be off with you for some time as well. Are you planning to take the full year off?

Thanks guys! I really don't know how some people have 9 children. :haha:

As for a baby shower. I don't get one till I'm almost 36 weeks. Kinda sucks cause I will only have a short time to prepare for the things that I do not get. But oh we'll it's nice that I am having one.

Ready, I'm taking the whole year, it's not worth it for me to go back early due to the cost of day care. I am definitely walking like a zombie! But I was happy to get 4 hrs of sleep this am :haha:

Nite, why is the shower so late? And is your girlie moving around more today? Hubby is excited to be around for a week, he didn't get much time off around the birth :(

Nite-that doesn't leave a lot of time to get what you may still need. How r u feeling?

Lomelly-I hear ya on the daycare costs. Dh wants 2 kids and I have said that I wont be working just to pay daycare costs. Of course we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Afm I spent the other day in the hospital. I came home from work with back pain that progressed quickly in to other things sending me in to a panic thinking I was going in to labour. It turns out it was a kidney stone. It was almost as painful as labour but not quite. I'm taking it as preparation for labour, I know I can do it! Lol not so good news is my baby girls head measures 3 wks ahead. Hopefully its a growth spurt and not an indication that she's going to have a massive melon because...ouch!

I have no idea why my shower is so late, the ladies planning it decided the date, oh well.

Went to my prenatal appointment on Wednesday. My Dr said she had a lot of time so she pulled in the ultrasound machine. I got to see my LO again :cloud9: everything looked great so that is always a relief. I am measuring two weeks ahead. I have gained 16 pounds which she said is below average for 31 weeks. I'm happy about that, I gained quite a bit with DD so I was surprised to hear that it wasn't so this time around.

Lomelly that is so awesome that DH gets to spend time with you two.

Ready: I am so sorry you are having to go through this. You sound like a tough cookie though. Glad that it wasn't labor. That would have been scary. :hugs:

Ready, ouch a kidney stone! Will they remove it after LO arrives? Daycare is ridiculous, we said we wouldn't try for another till Liam is in kindergarten so I can be on maternity leave for that year. We both work in retail so never have the same day off (very rare) and so I'm hoping it won't be killer for day care. And I hope LO doesn't have a big noodle for your sake!

Nite, lucky you getting to see her again! She seems to be shaping up to be a big baby! Liam always measured ahead. But very fortunate you only gained 16lbs, I'm super jealous :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->