TTCAL & LTTTCAL buddies - join me!

I just realized that I haven't come back to update on anything.. The last couple of weeks have been a bit difficult in my head - I'm just frustrated that things haven't happened quickly and to be honest I am just way over ttc. :( DH and I have always said that we want 3 kids - and now we are perfectly ok with 2 and if 2 doesn't happen we are ok with just 1 sweet babe. This TTC is just exhausting :( . I know that I am preaching to the choir... Regardless this cycle has been interesting so far.

I have been taking Vitex, Vitamin D & C since CD1. I tried to use Vitamin B6 but holy buckets - I had the worst headache from that! I also read that it can delay O if taken early, so I did 2 days and stopped. I felt so much better after stopping it. I am not sure if I will start it after ovulation or not. Still on the fence with it. HOWEVER - I got a positive opk at CD14. I have NEVER, even when TTC DD ,gotten a positive opk this early. It was blazing positive CD14 at 7A (so positive that I am guessing it would have been close to positive CD13 evening) and barely negative CD15 (today @ 0800). So evidently the vitex has done something. Only time will tell if it's done stuff for the good. My hormones do feel so much more level so it has helped with that too. My moods are not so much all over the place, no hot flashes, less cramping, etc.

My plan is to start progesterone suppositories once O is confirmed so more than likely CD19 - I will use my progesterone tests again this cycle to see how it goes. With O'ing so early this cycle, I am not sure how we did bd'ing. I always get a positive OPK CD16 and then O by CD18, so this was def earlier than I've ever done it.

I feel like this is a very negative post. So sorry… just wanting to move past this phase.

wifey: congrats to you on your bfp! Fingers crossed its your sweet rainbow baby.

Les: Hope you're able to get started again this cycle, and fingers crossed for you too... :)

thanks Kiki <3 never feel guilty about a negative post. Mine isn’t going to be any better despite the BFP lol TTC so rarely makes you feel positive! I hope the earlier O gives you a high quality egg and things look up. It’s hard, you either think it will be better off being earier; or worry it was premature and won’t be good enough. I hope the vitex just kick started things and it’s a good cycle!!

it has been quiet here! hope everyone is okay.

I’m really cautious with this BFP. I don’t feel guaranteed pregnant, if that makes sense. I’m hoping and praying it works out but I have no idea. I have my first scan on tuesday to confirm it’s in the right place and appears normal. I’ve been nervous that my first scan will reveal it’s not a normal pregnancy, but a molar or blighted ovum. I have no reason to think these things really, other than the paranoia of TTCAL. I’ll still be super early though (like 5+something weeks) at this scan so I’ll just be happy to see a gestational sac in my uterus; hopefully a yolk sac but I don’t think we’ll see a baby yet. Who knows.

Kiki, I agree with wifey don't feel guilty about a negative post. Ttc is difficult and ttcal is even more challenging. Everyone needs a space to rant.

Wifey congrats on your bfp. And I hope the scan goes well.

Les I hope you are ok and you get a nfp soon!

AFM I am 9 weeks pg today. Week 7 was the hardest in terms of ms. I am hoping the nausea feeling will go soon. I have had my booking appt with the midwife and I am waiting for a date for my dating scan, where hopefully I will see a wriggly little one. Even though the only pg I have had which has lasted longer has been with DS I am still feeling very anxious. I'm not sure if that will go until I have a little one in my arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->