TTCAL testing thread

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread after a suggestion from Megg and WntAnthrBBad, so we can see when everyone is testing, and hopefully add lots of BFP's and get some support too. I don't know when I am testing yet as I don't know what my body is doing but hey ho.

6th April

7th April
Dawny690

8th April

9th April

10th April
Vickieh1981

11th April

12th April

13th April

14th April

15th April

16th April

17th April

18th April

19th April

20th April

21st April

22nd April

23rd April

24th April

25th April
WntAnthrBBad

26th April

27th April

28th April
Rainbowpea

29th April

30th April

1st May

2nd May

3rd May

4th May

5th May

Good luck to everyone testing, cant wait to add the BFP's :flower: I will add more dates when they are needed (won't be needed right?).

oh yay!!! 25th for me! thx! come on bfps!

P.S love your signature piccy! you have some cuties there!

Added you WntAnthrBBad :happydance:

Thank you :kiss:

28th for me please - seems so long away!

thanks girls for doing things like this - really helps with the PMA! x

I like to think I will make it to the 15th which is 14dpo but I know I will probably start testing from the 11th lol

Added you all girls :)

Good luck for tomorrow Dawny :dust:

Vickie I put you down for the 15th but you sound exactly like me :haha: This is really random but my sister's name is Vikki and she is born in 1981

Thanks babes and thanks for the thread I was thinking of doing one but you beat me to it not that I mind as long as everyone here gets sticky beans xxxxx

wow a lot of people since yesterday! come on bfps!!! maratobe is our god being prego already!

Lots of :dust: to you all!!! So happy to see you start this Tasha! I'm sure the luck of running a testing thread carries over to the TTCAL section! :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs: Dawny, fingers crossed for Sunday. Do you want me to move your name?

Thanks Megg x

Its up to you Tasha babe on sunday I will be 22dpo so if it doesn't show by then I know thats it x

Just thought I would update this thread so more ppl can add their dates if they want. I ov'd yest I think so still on for 28th, if I can wait that long! 2 week wait will drag for me I think! :dust: girls xx

Could you add me to the 28th April please although I know ill test before then GL ladies

Dawny you are 12dpo right? that is still early hun, you're still in there! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->