• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

p.s Thats great you have got on the trials. I've not heard anything yet and thats now 3 people who I know have applied at the same time as me and got accepted. Was hoping to go on it to give me something positive to focus on. Even emailed them on the email address I was contacted on last time I applied with no reply :cry: x

There is still time then, I will keep my fingers so tightly crossed hun :hugs:

It is soooooo tough watching others who are due around the same time, you are happy for them but wish it was you too :hugs:

It was me, yes.

It was 7pm some where when you lit it.

I am CD 15 so will (hopefully) ovulate in three to six days time.

Did you get any reply hun? I got a text shortly after it (and then they rang me yesterday), saying they wold ring me soon. Maybe use the stuff on that link instead x

Cd 1 for me. 10 day LP so not too bad. Yuck tho. My first proper bfn cycle this year. Hubby is astounded lol :haha: disappointing not to fall pregnant again right away this time, but also nice to have broken the pregnancy/miscarriage back to back cycle! Been a tough year so far!

:hugs: Dan-o. It must of been emotional. I think sometimes a cycle can do us the world of good (I speak from experience as for a while I couldnt break a +/miscarriage/new cycle, +).

Thanks Tasha keep going to the loo to see if af has arrived. Thought for sure she had when I took the girls to dance class and legged it to the shop to get some pads and she hasn't appeared. Annoying thing is I have got so many symptoms its unreal and I never usually symptom spot in the 2ww. First one being sore boobs when ds2 cuddles me they hurt, the 2nd being tiredness past 2 nights I have fallen asleep early evening when usually I'm wide awake and 3rd being cramps. But I know its wishful thinking.

Good luck with this cycle got my fingers tightly crossed for you! No not heard anything back relating to the trial but did use the contact form on clearblues website to see if they could tell me anything. Got a generic reply back on how they have lots of applicants and I need to be patient etc etc. Just find it frustrating that those who I linked the trials to have heard back but not me *stamps feet*

Hugs Dan-o really hope that this cycle is the one you get your sticky bfp. x

The :witch: got me this morning. Ugggggg. Bummed but not surprised. Onto the next cycle.

How is everyone?

I really hope we all get our BFP's soon! You all deserve it sooooo much!

:hugs: babytots, symptoms are confusing. Are you still having them now?

Camichelle, I am sorry hun :hugs:

Lots of you are starting your cycles together, I don't know why but to me that feels positive, like you are going to get your BFP's, sticky rainbows and bring home babies together. :happydance:

AFM - I had a dream last night, I had a bring home baby girl. My dreams often come true (like when I was pregnant with Honey I dreamt about burying a baby girl despite not officially knowing the gender and being convinced that she was a he), so hopefully it is a sign as I am ovulating. The frustrating thing is, I remember loving her name and it being one I had never considered before but I cant remember what it was :dohh::haha:

How is everyone?

Hi Tasha! I'm doing well this morning. If your dreams normally come true then I want to say congrats in advance. You deserve to bring that baby girl home!! I have everything crossed that this will be that cycle :dust:
Camichelle, Sorry about AF showing up. I hope you get your sticky this cycle.

AFM-- CD10! That means another BD happens tonight. Friday's session just left me wondering because it seemed like the :spermy: had leaked out after I finally got up?? That's never happened even when he released in me after I was pregnant (sorry TMI) I'm just glad we are BDing so frequently because I was pretty bummed, and he sure as hell didn't know because he felt like he left it in there long enough lol..oh well
DING DING DING...Round 2

They don't always come true but vivid ones like that seem to. I wrote on here the night I conceived Riley Rae (she was born sleeping), that I had a weird dream where I was watching the sperm travel through my body and ending in fertilisation. It clearly came true :haha:

Try not to worry, even if some leaked out, some will of stayed. Have you thought about soft cups? Good luck.

I have thought about the soft cups before but only when I'm reading on here. I haven't officially looked it up so I don't know know what they actually are I just know what they are for. I'm gonna do my research on them and see. As long as I can fit it into our budget I was gonna try them out because a lady on another thread I post on was saying how awesome they were so I'm convinced, even if I'm not 100% knowledgeable yet lol...

They are not expensive, around £3/4 and you can disposable or reusable. I've not used them but may consider it, if this isn't my cycle.

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is doing well?
I'm having a bit of a down day...my best friend fell pregnant 3 weeks after me and I'm so pleased for her but it's also a bit of a kick when I hear how tired etc she is now...I think I should be feeling all these symptoms yet I'm just waiting to try again.
Sorry for the moan :(

I'm cd11 today but not worried about bd'ing at the right time yet as I O really late so have another 19 days to wait!

Good luck everyone who is ttc this cycle!!

So sorry af got you Camichelle :hugs: good luck with this cycke.

They sure are Tasha. Yes still have sore boobs, still feel shattered and nausea in waves today but not as bad as it was yesterday. So hard not to feel hopeful but don't want to set myself up for a fall if af does come. Which she hasn't yet. Just wish she would get a move on. Will be testing Tuesday morning if she doesn't show was going to tomorrow but got a client booked in and would be in a foul mood if it was a bfn and wouldn't be able to focus. Just hope af doesn't turn up whilst I'm working.

Aww really hope that your dream comes true hun. I always have dreams that tend to come true. Get the sense of deja vue so often its unreal. I hope your subconscious lets you remember the name!

Hoping good luck with this cycle don't worry about any leakages. The sperm use it to help transport them to where they need to be so they would have been long gone swimming up to your womb and anything that leaks is usually spermless. I know for me some days it seems like my cervix sucks it right up and I get no leaks til the next morning other days it comes out quite quickly after doing the dtd. Sorry for the tmi lol!!

Hugs Yazzy its so hard isn't it. When you want to be happy for them but it feels like a kick in the teeth. I'm sick of seeing pregnancy announcements now even celebrities are at it. Be our turn soon hun I'm sure. Hope ovulation comes round quickly for you. My cycles are long too and its a bummer having to sit twiddling your thumbs waiting for it to happen.

AFM nothing to report had a lovely day at the cinema and pizza hut with hubby and the kids and came home to shit that I didn't need so not in a great mood and just want af to hurry up so I can move on and look forward. x

Af got me tonight. To top it off I have a cold :(

Now the long wait to ov begins again x

Sorry to hear AF came babytots. I understand the long wait until Ov but I'm wishing you the best of luck for this new cycle.

Morning girls.

Sorry babytots...

yazzy how are you feeling?? I know every time I hear a baby announement, I am bummed for a few days. Hardest right now dealing with my co-workers pregnancy...hugs to you. :hugs:

Hi to the rest of you :hi:

So sorry about AF babytots!! I thought for sure you had a sticky. FX for this cycle!!

Mommy, it does sting a little bit every time you hear the announcements. It even hurt being at mom's this past weekend and seeing my newly born nephews (2 months and 3 weeks)! I just kept saying to myself I would've been 18 weeks Wednesday. Since this is the first time we're actually TTC (the first time it happened so quick) I don't know how I'm going to be if I get another AF next cycle, but I do know that I have to stay faithful to the plan. I was so hurt I wanted to walk out and give up on doing it all. I'm the oldest out of all of my siblings, and every single one of them has at least one child (the youngest sibling being only 17) so it gets really hard for me knowing that :cry:
I just wish us all the best luck on this journey and loads and loads of :dust: and I know we will get our BFPs soon.
In good news, today is CD12 so BDing we will be

Okay I'm doing rambling :coffee: Good Morning everyone :hi:

Thanks ladies. Feeling more positive today and even though it sucks having to wait so long for ov I'm going to make sure we catch that egg. August baby here we come.

Tasha heard back from clearblue well they left me a voicemail as I was working and typically I can't get in touch with them now. Hopefully try again tomorrow and see if someone picks up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->