TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Thanks ladies. It is a SCH and baby is ok at the moment x

Phew, has the bleeding stopped now Dan-o? Fingers crossed baby stays sticky :thumbup:

Babytots I'm jealous you've finished work for Christmas. Everyone at my work has gone chocolate/cake mad in the run up to Christmas. They perched a chocolate cake and 2 boxes of roses on the end of my desk. Had a couple of roses even though I didn't really feel them but had to move the cake away as it was making my nausea feel worse, blergh! Never thought chocolate would do that to me, lol!

HI ladies. I have had 2 losses in the past two years. My most recent was in August. Both times I was 5w4d when my betas started acting crazy. I started bleeding both times at 6w. Thsi is my first cycle TTC again since August. We had stopped TTC in March for a while, and were basically ok with it not ever happening for us. I have 2 children from a previous marriage. OH doesn't have any kids, but he says my 2 are his. Well, we have been TTC for 3 years. I had a tubal reversal March 5, 2012, and we started TTC immediately. I got pregnant a year later, but had a MC. Then, no pregnancies for 18 months. We tried IUI. After 1 unsuccessful IUI and 1 cancelled IUI because I responded on my blocked left side, we decided to stop for a while and see later. We were getting to where we were making plans for us without any babies in the future and were ok with it. Then, a surprise pregnancy happened. My betas were great. They were higher than the last time, so I was confident. then, I started spotting. My RE upped my dose of progesterone, but my next betas had only went up from 350 to 500 in a week. We did an u/s just to see if they could see anything. I knew they couldn't really, but we saw what they thought was the beginnings of a sac. I went for betas again 2 days later. They were down to 394. The did another u/s, and saw a cyst that was solid. They thought it was a dermoid cyst which causes HCG in your system. They sent me to an oncologist who monitored the cyst. He had an MRI and recommended surgery. I wanted a second opinion, so I went to a doctor in the States (I live in Mexico). She did another beta, and it was 0. So my doctor in the States decided to monitored it, and it disappeared. She then confirmed that I was pregnant, and the cyst was a blood cyst. After that entire ordeal, we decided that we did want to TTC, btu that I needed a break after all that I went through then.
So here we are again TTCIng. This time, we will TTC by temping, OPKs, progesterone, and SMEP. I pray that God blesses us with our rainbow baby very soon.

Sorry for long post. :)

Hey dan-o phew! Glad to hear baby is ok that is really worrying - make sure u take it easy hun xx has the bleeding stopped now?

Babytots glad to hear ur feeling a little bit better x hope u manage to get an appointment & get the peace of mind ur seeking xx try not to worry each PG is different so there is no reason why this one would have the same outcome as Jessica - just take each day at a time and try not to stress - fingers xd this is ur rainbow baba!

Galvan welcome hun - so sorry for ur losses - this is a really nice group of suppportive ladies & also at the moment seems to have some good luck attached to it as everyone keeps getting pg!! HOp eu get some luck in ttc

Afm - I think I'm 9 dpo or so - did a test with second mu and got negative - didn't get a + with my last pg until 11dpo so will see what happens! Sorry for tmi -- I have had loads of greenish tinged cm since about 3dpo & it is supposed to be sign of high progesterone prob nothing but my body trying really hard after the mmc!! Getting into the xmas spirit will put up tree later today & having an early xmas dinner with some friends over weekend so not too much time to worry about POAS!! lol

Happy Friday to u all - hope all the PG ladies are well & good luck to those ttc or waiting to try xx

Yeah just spotting now, but if it's anything like the last active one I had, it backs up then all comes out in one go! I had several episodes like that with Vince, yuck! Feel awful today, no idea how I haven't thrown up, it's really reassuring! :)

Beck how are you feeling? Any early scans booked?

Babytots are you any better? Have you phoned for a scan yet?

Tasha how are you?

Sunshine sorry for bfn, still a little time hopefully xx

Galvan, welcome and sorry for your losses. I've had some long breaks between mc's in the past, it took 3 years to get rainbow #1, similar to you in a way. Clomid worked for us, we tried it while waiting for iui. My second rainbow is also the results of a clomid cycle, with progesterone and so this this bean x I ovulate fine, but it gives me 2-3 eggs almost every time I've taken it, I often stim on both sides too.

Dano so happy the bleeding has stopped for now! I know what you mean about morning sickness almost being a relief. I've never been so happy to have heartburn and feel nauseous.

Beck how are you feeling? Do you have any blood work or appointments coming up any time soon?

Sunshine, I always get my BFP's late. This pregnancy at 11 dpo I got the most squinty of squinters that I could barely see, and the next day at my doctor's office my hcg was 95 (and my line was still a squinter)! Some people it just takes longer I suppose. I have my fingers crossed for you for your bfp.

Galvan, I'm so sorry for your losses but glad you are able to join us. Fingers are crossed for you as well!

Babytots glad you are feeling a bit better with the tablets

Everyone else I hope you are well <3

Dano that is such a relief! It always sucks to bleed at all though but so glad baby is ok!

Sunshine hope 11 dpo brings a nice double line for you!!

I saw my doctor today and I can start ttc again at the end of this month yay!! He said all is ok now but because I had so much internal bleeding give my body chance to settle from any inflammation. Eeek scary but exciting!

Galvan sorry to hear of your losses but welcome to the group, everyone is lovely hear.

Dan-o I hope everything settles down now and baby remains sticky!

Babytots hope you are feeling ok!

Sunshine, Sil hope both of you are ok :)

Dan-o so pleased to hear that all is ok.

Galvan welcome to the group so sorry for your losses I really hope you are blessed with a baby soon.

Sunshine sorry you got a bfn hope your bfp is just around the corner.

Yazzy that's great news will keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't take you long to get a bfp.

Beckster I'm self employed and have no more clients booked in. Quite glad to be honest as the way I'm feeling I need the break. Don't mention chocolates I've gone right off chocolate so means I can't tuck into the quality streets or yummy cakes over the festive period :( think may have to save myself a tub for when the sickness goes.

Rang epu today and got a scanned booke in for tomorrow morning. Nervous but excited to see my baby. X

Eeeek babytots!! Good luck, cant wait for updates!!

Fab news yazzy! So pleased everything has settled down enough for you got get that 2015 rainbow BFP underway!!

Eeek will be thinking of you tomorrow babytots!

Welcome Galvan :waves:

Everything has gone a bit quiet my end, not seeing the midwife until 17th and no idea if I will get a scan or bloods. CB digi's arrived today and couldn't resist doing one at tea time, it said 2-3 weeks which I thought was quite good, from the online calculators I think I am just shy of 3 weeks from conception so will do another In a weeks time hoping to see a 3+. Still feeling nauseous and having a few periods of feeling light headed which go away once I've eaten. Boobs feel achey but not sore to touch.

Hooray for being able to ttc again soon Yazzy, that's fab news!

How exciting babytots! Fingers xd & everything else that it all looks good hun xx let us know how u get on.

Dan-o glad to hear everything is better x take it easy xx

Yazzy yay for ttc again soon -- hope u feel better in urself xx

Good luck for 17th Beck - I know it prob seems like ages away but will come round soon enough xx

Sil hope ur feeling well.

Kelly how r u doing?

Tasha hope ur well? Galvan you too. Sorry if I missed anyone xx

Afm - 10dpo did a test with fmu & negative - I'm not even sure if I feel PG - PMS is soo similiar to PG so have no idea! I think af is due Tuesday so will see what happens!

Afm

Galvan welcome and good luck.

Sunshine, fingers tightly crossed for a bfp, there's still plenty of time.

Dano how's the bleeding today?

Yazzie, so exciting. Scary too but we are all going to be holding your hand through ttc and beyond :)

Sil and kelly how are you both?

Baby tots, thinking of you lots this morning.

Beck yay for the 2-3 :dance:

Bit of red spotting last night, nothing since.

This is my 3rd pregnancy out of my most recent 5 with a large unexplainable SCH! Must be a reason!

How are you doing hun?

Beck great news on the digi, always reassuring!

Babytots, thinking of you this morning, looking forward to your update!

Sunshine, boo for bfn :( it is early tho, and FMU, so there's time yet!

There must be. It's odd.

I'm okay thank you.

Thanks ladies will try and catch up properly with you all tomorrow just thought I'd pop on quickly to say scan went well baby measuring a few days behind which I was expecting it to. Next scan booked for the 30th. Hoping the next 3 weeks go quickly x

Hooray fab news babytots!

We put up our Christmas tree this morning but it was hard as that's when my nausea is at it's worst but if we didn't do it today I would be waiting until next Sunday which is far too long to wait.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Fab news babytots! :yipee:
Mine always measure a few days behind too, but catch up later on! Xx

You know I'm so happy for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back