TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Scan went well, although no pic due to having Mrs grumpy knickers scanning me again today! :dohh:
Measuring right on now and baby gave us a wriggle. Bleed is quite big, looks almost like I'm carrying frat twins, no wonder my jeans are tight lol. It's only touching the sac on one side, baby looks well attached, fingers crossed it stays that way. Next scan on 23rd and again 6th jan, then I'm chucked out into mainstream until 20w when I see the consultant again. She was very amicable and has agreed to some 3rd tri scans if this baby makes the distance :flower:

Yaye, glad the little one is ok in there Dan-o. What will happen to the bleed, will it come out or re absorb? Sorry you didn't manage to get a piccie, what a grumpy mare :(

Sore throat has vanished thank god but will have to remember no lozenges if it comes back.

Well, as its clotted up a bit, hopefully it will reabsorb slowly as baby grows. The danger is if it decides to come away it could take baby with it, or if the bleed gets bigger it can surround the sac and tear the placenta away. I've just got to take it easy and cross my fingers!

Glad you feel a bit better! X

Glad your scan went well :)

My update well im still having sore breasts, waves of nausea and frequent urination ,
scan showed no gestational sac at my lining was 5mm . however tests are still positive so maybe ectopic bhcg drawn awaiting results.

Sunshine...we are allowed to ttc again this month!!! Doctor said 2 months after surgery which is the end of December and I'll probably ov around then. Keep dreaming in pregnant so I hope it's a good sign!

Dan-o great news from your scan. Make sure you take it easy and rest lots.

Comotion I really hope it's not an ectopic. I've just been through that but was misdiagnosed and discharged from hospital, nearly died after it ruptured. So it's really good your hospital is already keeping a close eye on you.

Hope everyone else is well?

Commotion, what a nightmare, must be so confusing for you :hugs:
I hope someone has some answers soon and still praying its just too early to see a sac x

Hi ladies not been on in a while the morning sickness is really taking it out of me and its the first time in 2 weeks I have felt well enough to sit at the p.c (I hate typing on my phone at the best of times lol).

Commotion welcome to the group I hope you get some answers soon being in limbo is horrible. Praying that you are just earlier then you thought and a baby will be visable soon.

Dan-o glad the scan went well. Keeping my fingers crossed that the bleed reabsorbs and you have no more bleeding. Grr to the woman scanning you for not giving you a pic.

Sunshine glad to hear your appointment went well and congratulations on your bfp :) This is a very lucky thread indeed.

Beckster hope your throat feels better soon. Nothing worse then being ill when pregnant and not able to take anything.

How is everyone else?

Afm plodding along trying to get through each day. Thankful that my tablets enable me to eat something but the constant nausea is really getting me down as I can't do anything with the kids as even the slightest moment has me retching. Keep telling myself though that it means baby is sticking and my hormones are rising. Not sure who it was that asked but yes there was a heartbeat at my scan. Have attached a scan pic in my pregnancy journal if anyone wants to go nosey over there.

Is anyone else suffering from toilet troubles? I go from being constipated one day to the complete opposite the next and the cramps always worry me incase its me losing the baby. Never suffered like this in previous pregnancies. x

Welcome commotion. Fx'd for you!

Yay for good scan dan-o! The bleeding has to be so scary!

Sorry about ms Babytots but it's definitely a great sign!

Lots of good things going on in this thread! I'm just kind of silently stalking. :haha:
X-rays on my back and neck were normal after car accident so that's good but have to start physical therapy next week. Ugggg.

Doc still hasn't called with results of labs he ran to check for clotting issues but some of the results posted to my medical file on line. Anyone ever have their protein s and c activity levels checked? My results for both were higher than what they say is the normal range but everything I've googled seems to say that it's only a problem when they're low. So confused. Wish doc would call. On a more positive note have ewcm and O symptoms. Sucks we can't try this month but at least body seems back on track and can have hysterogram soon.

Hope everyone else is well.

Hi ladies,
I still need to go back and catch up on the past few pages and respond to everyone/see how everyone is doing, but I just wanted to pop in for a bit of support. The past few nights I've had horrible vivid nightmares about losing this pregnancy. I won't get into the details because I don't want to upset anybody, but they have been horrid and graphic. I don't know if it is anxiety about my upcoming scan on Tuesday or hormones or what, but I wish there was some way to make them stop :(

So sorry SIL :(. The hormones cause those weird dreams I rmember. I would think it's just playing up your fears. Can't wait to hear your scan news, fxd for it to ease your anxiety xx

Eek I'm bleeding!! I think I'm having my PERIOD!! Never thought I'd be happy to see that!!

Dano so pleased the scan went well.

Baby tots I hope you're okay.

Beck how's the throat?

Sil huge :hugs: I've had horrific dreams, losing this baby, my other kids getting kidnapped to name a few. So vivid and its horrible. I have never had it this bad before but they can be a side effect of my steroids so I think it must be that. No advise just understanding :hugs:

Kelly wahoo. Onwards and upwards.

Yazzy yay for trying, hopefully you and the others get their bfp this cycle.

Sunshine congrats.

Commotion how are you? Are you on progesterone?

I hope I've not forgotten anyone?

Scan for me tomorrow x

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, Tasha!

Kelly, yay!!

Hi everyone else!

I am 9dpo, and so sleepy! I had the weirdest dreams about centipedes invading my bedroom last night, so not much sleep for me. I knew it was too ealry, but did a test this morning anyway. It was a BFN, big surprise. LOL I might test again tomorrow, or might just wait until Sunday like I planned. LOL

Sorry I didn't include you galvan. Yikes you've got the crazy dreams too :hugs:

Everything crossed for a bfp soon x

Good luck for tomorrow Tasha :)

My throat is better now but nose is blocked, boo! I keep craving chippy chips at night, wah! I've eaten so much today too, can't stop!

Sil - I remember having a lot of awful vivid dreams all throughout my pregnancy with DD. I've always had a bit of an active mind at night. I heard that the hormones are to blame, it's still not nice :(

Thank you. Boooooo to the cold.

Oh I want chippy chips and curry sauce now

Thinking of you this morning Tasha! Xx

Thank you dano. How are you?

good luck at the scan mrs! I've got to go in for a repeat blood test and scan today eurgh bhcg 44 unlikely ectopic , just spotting now . what's really stressing me is the fact that I'm as irregular as anything going even 4 months without AF. I'm also thinking should I start my pregnacare conceive tablets would it help? also DH does not want us to use preseed again. it's not all dreadful we get the keys to our first house today...the buying process was more stressfully than ttc!!

Mmm chippy chips!!

Hugs sil I've been having really vivid nightmares too though not about losing the baby but other horrible things involving my children and family members. How long til your scan now?

Kelly yay hope its af appearing so you can get back to ttc.

Galvan good luck in your 2ww

Commotion sending you hugs. I hope your cycles start to become regular soon. Mine were similar when ttc my eldest and I'd go months without a period. Hope youi are enjoying your new home.

Dan-o and Tasha hope you are both well. Look forward to your update on your scan Tasha.

Afm nothing much to report. Getting to the stage now where I lost my last baby and really struggling. My symptoms disappeared yesterday and I panicked thinking that it was the start of the end but today my sickness is back in full force. The 30th can't come round quick enough. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->