TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Thanks ladies will try and catch up properly with you all tomorrow just thought I'd pop on quickly to say scan went well baby measuring a few days behind which I was expecting it to. Next scan booked for the 30th. Hoping the next 3 weeks go quickly x

JUst popped on to check in on u babytots - glad it all went well hun - such a relief - how far along are u now? Did u see a hb or was it too early? So glad everything is good hun xx happy & healthy rest of 9 months babe

Hey to everyone else :thumbup:- glad ur all well & thanks for the good luck wishes re a bfp :flower:

Just a quick update, saw my doctor on Friday. He was gob smacked that my ectopic was missed and said I must persue the hospital. On a good note blood levels are back to normal and we can start ttc again at the end of this month!! I should ovulate around then as I've just had first AF so keep your fingers crossed ladies!!!

Babytots great news on your scan!

Well ladies this must be some lucky thread! I'm 11 dpo today and did a test first thing this morning - bfn. Thing is my boobs have gone massive & sorry for tmi but have had green tinged cm (which is a sign of high progesterone) evey day since about 3/4dpo so was going wtf! Had friends over for early xmas dinner so did another test at 6ish & got a slight evap line within 10 mins!! Soooooooo tested again at 8ish & got bfp!!!!! Eeek!!!! My head is completely f**ked - I'm not even excited - I keep going back to look at it & just keep thinking here we go number 5 cp/mc (my first cp was day before xmas eve last year!!) Have appointment at the recurring mc clinic on Tuesday -don't know what they are going to say now!

Hope ur all well ladies - I'm so sorry to be such a mess and all over the place xxx*

Omg sunshine!! Congrats!! Stick stick stick!! :wohoo:

Yazzy, yay to TTC on this ov!! Not long until the fun bit ;)

Awesome news babytots!

Sunshine that is amazing!! Huge congrats xx.

Arm my tests are still positive grr. I thought I got a negative but they are all still showing shadows. I never had any medical care for my mc. Do you guys think I should go see my dr? I'm 8 weeks post mc. I've read people getting positive tests for months afterwards though...

I Was getting impatient but I'm ok with waiting to get back on the TTC bandwagon because today we found our house we want to buy!! So I'll be preoccupied with that for a few months or so :D

Kelly, 8 weeks is quite long but not unheard of. I can totally relate tho, stubborn hcg is so frustrating :hugs:
Usually if it's almost there it will go down on its own eventually. On average it halves every48 hours, but I find the last 20 or so tend to take the longest. If it super super -almost negative- faint then you may be fine. Treatment could be a D&C if you have retained placenta or methotrexate to kill the last few cells. You have to wait 3 months to TTC after having methotrexate tho, as it causes birth defects. Bloods could be helpful to see if it's stalled or still dropping. Have you been scanned at all? :flower:

Kelly, I hope you get that bfn soon. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to wait that long. Hang in there hun.

Dano- how are you feeling? Is your bleeding doing better?

Sunshine- Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! Wow, this really must be a lucky thread. Will you get blood work done?

Yazzy- woohoo! Great news. Good luck this month! I'm excited for you

Tasha- how are you doing?

Babytots- so happy for you that your scan went well!!

Beck- we put up our Christmas tree this past weekend too. It's nice to cross it off the list of things to do (although I feel bad saying that - I should enjoy it!)

Everyone I missed - hope you are doing well!

As for me, I'm 6w5d today. Morning sickness is really kicking my butt. I almost threw up when I had to change DS's diaper this morning and I've been off all day for the past few days. I was lucky with DS and had no sickness at all, so I was almost a bit surprised when it kicked in so horribly with this pregnancy. 8 more days until my first ultrasound!

Thanks Sil! Exciting times ahead!

Sunshine eeek how exciting, congratulations!!

Kelly it can take quite a while for hcg to completely get out of your system. There's no harm in speaking to your doctor if you aren't sure.

I'm getting into the Xmas spirit this week. Been making paper chains with my daughter, she's loving that! Need to collect my tree this week and then start wrapping presents.
It's my husbands 40th birthday on Christmas Eve as well!!!

Ahh thanks dan-o, kelly, sil & yazzy I need all the good luck I can get at the moment! Dan-o ur dancing thing made me laugh out loud v sweet : ) I'm freaking out a bit today as I did a cheapie test this morning and 2 when I got home & got faint squinters. So I did a boots test and that came up with a faint cross for pg so don't know what to think! I have my appointment at the recurring miscarriage clinic tomorrow so they might do some bloods for me!? - I don't know what to expect really .....

Anyways Kelly I hope ur hcg gets to zero soon hun x Yazzy fingers xd for when u start trying, Dan-o hope ur well and bleeding has complety stopped and Sil hoping ur not too sick hun & good luck for ultrasound next week - I think I'm going to head out & get a FR test from late chemist as cheap tests are doing my head in!!

Arrrr fantastic news Sunshine, congratulations! I love FR, they are the only tests I trust.

Kelly it might be worth checking in with a Dr, have you have AF yet?

Yaye for TTC Yazzy, we seem to have a lot of baby dust in here, will be sure to send some your way :)

9 days and counting till I see the midwife. Nausea is at it's worse in the mornings. Had a few more stretching type cramps so hoping that all is well inside my tum.

Sil, I always breathe in through my mouth when changing nappies now as I know the smell will set me off, lol!

Dan-o, haven't been scanned or had bloods or anything. This was today's test and it's really just a shadow that I can see... It's obviously getting close to the bottom of the 25-50 range, I think with this light of a test.
https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/reiko_caps/05B7473E-6674-499C-A937-4799B0F36C72.jpg

Hi ladies, may i pop in? I would be 4 weeks +5 today however losing little bean i have a scan tomorrow to confirm. DH and i really want this to move swiftly to try again im still having symptoms which is cruel anyway congrats to those with bfps .

Oh no commotion. I will be praying you're not x

Sunshine, did you do a FRER? Cheapys can be so annoying! Hope your RMC's appt went ok!

Beck hope your 9 days pass quick. Did you say you were getting an early scan?

Kelly that is super faint! Mine get stuck at that stage for ages, it's too annoying! Hopefully they will suddenly jump to bfn now :hugs:

Yazzy, yay for getting in to the xmas sprit! I finished off the xmas shopping last night, feeling festive now! Just my cards to do!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm ok no more bleeding. Got my scan with consultant tomorrow morning.. Eek! Hoping we still have a heartbeat!! :wacko:

Hi ladies, may i pop in? I would be 4 weeks +5 today however losing little bean i have a scan tomorrow to confirm. DH and i really want this to move swiftly to try again im still having symptoms which is cruel anyway congrats to those with bfps .

Hi commotion, welcome :hugs: hope you're wrong and your little bean is ok xxx

Thanks Beck for the good wishes xx hope ur well hun xx

Dan-o thanks for asking hun whetehr I tested again. My head has been so wrecked! Have been testing, what feels like constantly, with the cheapie internet tests (the blue ones like Kelly has in her pic above) & bl**dy line seemed to be getting fainter so was convinced it was another cp -- tested today with some opk's & a frer & opk is as dark as control line almost & frer had very clear pink line so the bl**dy internet PG tests are all duds!!!! Wtf!!! So pissed off as my head has been wrecked wondering what was going on!! I went to recurring mc clinic today & doctor was a real sweetheart - told her i was pg after the 5 mcs this year & she prescribed me baby aspirin & progesterone pessaries straight away & said sometimes as an older ttc mum u need a little help bless her she said to take them until 12 weeks . She was soo nice & she booked me in for a scan so I asked if I could go in at 7 weeks when I should hear a hb if everything is ok. Have been really panicking about the lack of + on the internet PG tests so today feels like a really good day with the frer test & OPK's & the doctor was just so sweet - I was kindof ready for her to be dismissive as I have 3 healthy children & am older now & I thought she would just say it's age but she was so nice bless her - came out feeling really positive & I'm just going to take each day as it comes now & try to relax & enjoy xmas xx

Anyway welcome comotion there does seem to be loads of babydust flying around on this thread! Hope it rubs off on u too xx

Kelly hope u get ur bfn soon - I can't see much on ur test above so fingers xd u get to zero soon.

Yazzy well done u for having everything done for xmas - we have the tree up & that's about it -- need to start shopping soon & get finished so we can relax as it approaches! When can u start ttc again hun do u know yet?

Dan-o I have everything xd for u tomorrow hun & some & I'm praying u get a fabulous hb hun xx - let us know how it goes sweetie xx will be thinking of u : )

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Glad your appointment went well Sunshine. Will you be scanned before Christmas?

Hi comotion, good luck for tomorrow, keeping everything crossed for you.

Eek will be thinking of you tomorrow Dan-o, I'm hoping to get an early scan but will know more next week.

I've got a really sore throat and I can't use my usual antiseptic spray as it says in big letters on the side DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING, boo. I'm assuming normal lozenges are ok?

Thank you all ! I want to sleep but my anxiety is at an all time high ah well. I'll update you all tomorrow :) thanks again
I think normal lozenges are ok to use like halls? or as my mum would say gargle with salt water and lime :s

Beckzter I think even normall losenges are off limits too 😬 call your nurses line or Google it???

Yeah I think lozenges are off too.

Dano thinking of you today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"