TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Commotion we are in te process of buying our first too! It is so stressful! It's exciting to have dreams come true but why does it have to drag out!?! Hopefully we will have it all completed by next week :)

Definitely AF on my end. It's quite different than normal but was expecting that for after my mc.

Ahh Kelly, great news on the fresh start. Thats exactly what happens to me, hcg almost there but not quite and AF comes to flush the last bit out! X

Commotion, have they looked into why you're so irregular? Are you in the UK? I once did a little experiment with pregnacare and Tesco own brand prenatals after reading what doesn't disolve in twenty to thirty minutes won't be absorbed. Tesco's were actually better dissolved and much cheaper. Yes I'm sad :haha:

Babytots, the hugest hugs. It's so hard. 30th is that your next scan?

Kelly so pleased it is af. Fingers crossed for a bfp soon.

Afm fab scan, nice strong hb, grown perfectly and is now baby like.

Yaye, excellent news Tasha, will you have another scan before 12 weeks?

How did you get on comotion, it's so exciting buying your first house.

Glad to hear it is AF for you Kelly.

I couldn't stop thinking about the chips last night, had a pork pie but it wasn't the same. Feeling dreadful today, achey, headachey and so tired. Luckily I had booked today off as leave so I wrapped some presents then it was feet up on the sofa. Took a Fr today and the pregnancy line was way darker than the control line, hoping this is a good sign. I've got one digi to do, prob Monday where fingers crossed I will be 3+

Noooo not talk of food. I need chippy chips and curry sauce, also pork pie (separately).

Yay for lines. I should be getting one at 11+5 at the epu but that's Boxing Day so will be the 30th instead plus I need one at my hospital so that should be soon too x

yay for periods and fab scans! yes I'm in the Uk :) ooo damn wish I knew that before I bought three boxes haha tesco own brand it is next time , thanks for the info :)
yes I'm irregular because I'm fat haha I try to shift the weight but hey.

well hcg dropped to 24 so nearly half , diagnosis is complete miscarriage however she's worried about my dermoid in my left ovary it grew slightly and she advised me to get it removed as it can cause issues...which has really annoyed me I'd most likely lose my left ovary in the procedure , at least the right is ok but ttc may be put on hold :( devastated as I really wanted to ttc in jan if my body agreed.

Yes Tasha thats when my next scan is booked. Feels like a lifetime away lol.

Hugs commotion so sorry to hear that I hope you can get away without having the surgery so you can start ttc. x

:hugs: comotion.

Baby my scan is then as well (although not sure if I will have one at my hospital between now and then), it does feel forever away x

Kelly - Yay for AF! It's so nice when our bodies finally regulate. Fingers crossed for you this month

Galvan - When will you start testing? I was always so bad at waiting. I'd tell myself to wait until 10 dpo but rarely made it past 8 (even though I never get a bfp until 11-13 dpo - my bfps show up late)

Beck- how are you feeling? Colds are the worst. Feel better soon hun

comotion - I'm sorry you are going through this :( Hopefully you get your rainbow baby soon and you will not need the surgery. Be sure to keep us updated. Why doesn't dh want to use preseed again if you don't mind me asking? Hugs to you.

Tasha- so glad your scan went well!

Cami- I'm so happy to see you pop in again! I was wondering how you are doing. Hope you are well hun. You'll have to let us know what the doctors say when they call back. I have never had those tested so not sure what it means

Babytots- I know exactly what you mean. When I hit the 6 week mark with this baby I was convinced I would lose it like my last baby. Even now at 7w3d I often get convinced that it's all over. It's hard to keep things in perspective sometimes. Sending you hugs

dano- how are you feeling?

Everyone else, hope you are well!

Afm, not too much to report. Just trying to deal with the anxiety of my first scan approaching on Tuesday. I'm somewhat jealous of you ladies who get scans along the way. I think I'd feel a bit better if I knew bubs was doing okay in there. I get a scan at 8 weeks on Tuesday, and then NOTHING until 12 weeks! Booooo. Just trying to focus on a positive scan this week though. I'm excited but nervous to finally see baby. The nightmares seemed to have calmed down a little bit for me (thank you everyone for the support with that. it's nice to know I'm not alone)

I actually did one this morning. It was negative. I am sure tomorrow's will be too. I felt O from my blocked side this month, so I doubt I am. It is weird, I rarely O on my eft side which is my blocked side, but I have been Oing from that side for a few months now except last cycle. I hope I O from my right side this month. AF is due Monday, so I should be Oing around New Year's. FX for a New Year's baby. OH's birthday is January 24, so that would be a great B-day gift!

I was telling OH the other night, that I would be ok with a BFN this cycle because then I wouldn't have to deal with a MC on Christmas. If I was pregnant, I would be 5 weeks at Christmas, and I MCed both times at 5w4d. It is hard to have faith after MCing the same times.

Hi ladies.

I'd like to join your group please. I do chat on another thread too but I think a thread where ladies have had losses will be very helpful for me right now.

I am currently waiting to miscarry and it's agonising. It's my third miscarriage. I have a 22 month old daughter too.
I just feel that when one in four pregnancies end in miscarriage I feel I have lucked out with 3 out of 4 pregnancies ending in miscarriage. (Actually I think I had one when I was 21 too which would make four but I'm not sure).

I have debated whether I want to ttc again but I think I will give it at least one more try.

I have just turned 36 so I'm no spring chicken. I'd really like to know if there's anything you have done after your losses to improve your chances for example, lose weight, get fit, acupuncture, herbs to improve egg quality etc etc.

Hi galvan - sorry to hear about the bfn. Perhaps the new year will bring new things.

Hi Spud. Again, I am so sorry. :hugs:

I am taking CoQ10 for egg quality and uhmmm trying to lose weight. Lol That is the hard one living in Mexico. Tacos are too good. Lol

Galvan - Oooh cq10. I'll look into that. Plus I know what you mean about losing weight. I just love my food. I did manage to lose 20 kg before july but with my two pregnancies I've put half of that back in again.

I lost 30lbs last year, but gained 20 back between the IUI meds in February and my pregnancy in August.

HI ladies how are you all? Sorry to hear about vivid dreams for those ladies that have suffered with them. dano-o & Tasha great to hear about ur scans going so well xx Kelly yeah for af!! Sorry ur ms is so bad babytots. Yazzy great u can get started soon! Welcome spud & fingers xd Galvin for bfp xx

Afm - 4 + 4 today and my head is wrecked - have had 4 mc's since last December & I'm absolutely convinced it's another cp -- previous mc's were 4+3, 5+4, 3 + 6 & then mmc at 6 weeks, which ended at 9 weeks. MY boobs have been really sore but today they don't feel as sore, had cramping last night & keep thinking af is coming. MY scan is at almost 7 weeks on 30 Dec & I'm usually quite patient but not sure how I am going to get to the 30!!! I have (probably stupidly) been googling miscariage & stats are pretty bad for my age! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh my head is wrecked!

Anyway hope everyone else is well x

Hugs sunshine!! I remember the crampy feeling with my DD. Don't let it stress you xx. Enjoy Xmas and your scan will be here before you know it??? Do you gave holiday plans to keep you busy?

Hi ladies, BFN this morning. There was no doubt at all, not even an evap today. Oh well, onward with next cycle. hopefully, I O from my right side this time, so we will at least have a chance. Af should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

A bit of a woe is me post coming up. I'm so bloated and feeling so so exhausted at the moment. It's my works Christmas party on Wednesday and of course nothing fits or I obviously look pregnant in it. I honestly want to cancel going, I will be tired, having to lie about not drinking as none of them know yet, Eurgh it just feels like too much. And I've not no time to go emergency clothes shopping either before then, well I could go Wednesday but I will have DD with me so I won't be able to concentrate properly.

My boobs are so uncomfortable and busting out of my bra and I'm Feeling teary. Midwife on Wednesday and I'm panicking about that.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Sorry about bfn Galvan and welcome to the thread spud :)

Becks sorry you're having a bad time :(. I wouldn't go to be honest, but I've never liked work Christmas parties personally! Skipped mine this year!

Also -- my first AF post mc... Pretty light but clotty?? Is that weird, or normalish??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->