TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Good luck Kelly and comotion! I have my fingers crossed for the two of you!

Thanks ladies xx Sil according to LMP I will be 6 + 5 days by scan on 30th! So if there is a hb it should be there by then fingers xd & hoping & praying!!

Kelly we have always done the smep cos it allows sperm to replenish. Starting at about cd5 / 6 until after O -- sometimes we have been too busy & so it has been every 3 days -- this is what got me my 5 PG's in the last 12 months hun -- good luck with it xx

With our first we did smep too. With our mc we were ntnp and if I count back we only dtd 1dpo and 2 dpo in 2 weeks.

Hooray for a fresh start Kelly. Hopefully this month will be lucky for you and comotion too :) I'm not sure I could follow smep sounds exhausting! we always dtd every other day between CD10 - 17 as I knew I always ovulate normally between cd15-17.

Sil I will be 9 weeks exactly by LMP next Sunday but I think I will be more like 8+4. I can't wait, it honestly feels like a lot of my anxiety has been lifted just by booking the scan. Been getting stretchy cramps on and off today and nausea is still going strong. Had a monster headache yesterday which was awful and after 11 hours in bed it was still lingering this morning but thankfully subsided when I got up.

So pleased you got the 2-3 on the digi sunshine, it's so reassuring isn't it?

I'm all sorted and wrapped for Christmas present wise but I can't think about food shopping, with the nausea, even going to the shop makes me want to heave. I don't fancy anything food wise but snacking is the only thing that keeps the nausea at bay.

We are cooking for inlaws on Christmas Day and just realised they will wonder why I'm not drinking, hmmm wonder if they will work it out!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Hi ladies. I have been busy the past few days. Christmas shopping at the US/ Mexican border is worse than other places!! Too many people from Texas and Mexico make lines horrible! It took me 2 hours to leave once I was in line to pay!

I am cd6. I temped, but didn't sleep well last night. I was up and down all night, so I doubt it is accurate. This is a difficult week for us. My dad passed on Christmas day last year after battling cancer for 6 years. I should O
My mom refuses to go anywhere after sating that she was going to my grandmother's. It is too late for anyone to make travel plans, so I hope she goes to my aunt's fir Christmas, so she isn't alone.

Ttc note: O should be Christmas, so praying for a Christmas baby!

Galvan I'm so sorry for your loss <3 This must be a difficult time of year for you. Good luck with your Christmas O! Fingers are crossed for you.

Beck, I know what you mean about the food shopping/food. I have been going back and forth with my nausea. Some days I feel great and others I feel awful. We have to go to a big Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow with DH's family and I'm nervous that I won't feel great since we haven't told family yet. Feel better soon!

Sunshine fingers crossed for that heartbeat! I was so nervous at my first scan too (7+5) but after you see that heartbeat you will feel so reassured :)

Good luck with this cycle Galvan shall keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm so sorry for your loss I hope Christmas is gentle on you and your family.

Glad to hear everyone is well hope next weeks scans brings good news for us all.

Afm sickness eased a few days ago but came back with a vengeance yesterday and even my tablets couldn't stop me from being sick :( I guess a surge of hormones although I've read from 9 weeks the placenta starts to take over so I thought it would get better not worse. Hoping tomorrow is a better day as I promised kids we would go to the cinema and then to Pizza Hut for lunch.

I'm so grateful to be pregnant but seriously I am over the sickness and wish it would just go for good as it's really spoiling how I spend my time especially with the children haven't been able to do bugger all to make this month magical for them like I have done previous years and because I haven't told the girls (aged 8 and 7) why I'm feeling so rough it makes me feel more guilty :( roll on 16 weeks as that's when we plan to announce to family and the kids will be the first we tell.

you'd think after 9 pregnancies I would be used to the morning sickness but you forget just how bad it gets x

Babytots I know how you feel darlin!! Honestly ms is the worst. It makes life sooo hard!!

As for us, 2 bd's down and 4-5 more to go (hopefully) before O time is over and done. Then it's back to twice a week thank goodness!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas eve and day!! Xx

Hi Ladies just a quick message to wish you all a fabulous, happy, peaceful & relaxing Christmas with ur families -- for those PG hoping & wishing Santa brings u a healthy baba at the end of ur 9 months & for those ttc Kelly, Galvan, Comotion, Yazzy, Camichelle -- hoping & wishing you get ur sticky beans very soon xx (sorry if I forgot anyone x)

Galvan so sorry for your loss - hope ur first Christmas is ok without ur dad x

Sil thanks for your kind words on the digi tests xx I am braced for another missed miscarriage really .....

Babytots hope Christmas turns out well - I'm sorry to hear u couldn't do very much with the kiddies - hope they have a magical time anyway xx

Afm - I feel like I'm doing 2 countdowns - 1 for Santa for the kiddies & 1 for the scan, which is 6 sleepies away. Was terrified about going on my own after my mmc a few months ago (had 3 scans on my own to hear the news) but we managed to get a babysitter for 30th so hopefully that will make it a bit easier whatever the news ...... there should be a fetal pole & hb by 6 weeks & 5 days right??

Eeek, how exciting sunshine. I'm 4 sleeps to my scan, this week is just flying by with it being Christmas.

My nausea is not letting up any at the moment, I too feel very conflicted, so so happy that I'm pregnant but I just can't get into Christmas this year. My fridge and cupboards are full of food but I don't fancy any of it. I feel so tired and bleh I just want to stay in bed and snooze. Hope you have had a better day babytots.

Merry Christmas to you all and looking forward to seeing some more bfp's in the new year.

Just wanted to pop in and say merry Christmas! A bit down was hoping to announce this last pregnancy this week but AF arrived right on schedule so I can now schedule my hysterogram and it means my body got back to normal pretty quickly. Plus it means I get to TTC again in about 2 weeks! Yay!!!!!

Thanks Kelly it's nice that people understand how it feels.

Camichelle sending you a big hug we were planning to announce our pregnancy this month too if my angel had stayed it's so hard isn't it. Sorry af got you hun hope the hysterogram goes well for you and this is your bfp cycle.

Sunshine I'm the same been counting for both today and my scan on the 30th it can't come quick enough. I'm actually excited about this scan now I can find babies heartbeat I feel more confident he/she is here to stay. Yes you should see something at your scan and quite possibly a heartbeat too :)

Hugs Beckster it's so hard isn't it I have cupboards full too and all I can really eat is bland foods. Have found strawberry yazoo milkshake agree with me. Managed to eat my Christmas dinner today and some chocolate cake so I'm glad the sickness has given me a small break today to enjoy it with my family. 3 more sleeps til your scan :)

Afm not much to report. I have a nice obvious bump now which I'm loving going to find it hard to hide from family at this rate. My father in law and my nana in law gave me and hubby a cheque so going to invest in some baggy jumpers to hide it for the next 2 months til we announce. Finding the babies heartbeat easily now though I suspect my placenta is anterior again as I can only pick up the heartbeat which is quiet over the placenta which is loud. My poor monitor doesn't know which one to track lol. Babies heartbeat nice and high though in the 180's.

Hope everyone else is well x

Sunshine good luck with your scan!! I know HB before 7 weeks is sometimes iffy so you might not see that but fetal pole yes!

Christmas was great but I'm actually relieved to be back to normal. All that anticipation was stressful haha! Even if it was good anticipation! One good thing was I did a massive clean because of family coming over on Christmas day. Like all the bathrooms I haven't cleaned in months &#128563;. And vacuuming and sorting and tidying which is great since we're moving in 8 weeks! Will make it easier.

Anyone know if there is a dip in LH before your O spike? I've been taking opks daily yet to get a positive and today's was actually fainter!! What the heck? I don't expect a positive for 2 more days though.

Oh and I've had a stupid cough hanging on for days now, stopping me from sleeping properly. So I took a lot of cough syrup tonight to see if it would help... Well I'm feeling a bit high right now lol! But am still coughing!!

Kelly hope you get your positive opk soon hun. Mine change constantly from light to dark but when I do have my surge they turn dark very quickly so hopefully yours will too in the next couple of days.

I feel dreadful today sickness wasn't so bad yesterday it today it worse then ever just thrown up my dinner and it was that violent it was coming out my nose :(

Hubby is at work for the next 4 days now and I'm really struggling to cope with the sickness and looking after my kids :( so glad it's my last pregnancy as I can't do all this again. X

Oh babytots :(. Do you have ms the whole time or does it ease by 2nd tri? Hopefully only a few weeks more of it :(

Hello everyone! Sorry to hear this month isn't your month camichelle, when will you have the histogram?

Good news in that I managed to set Christmas dinner, yaye! Despite gagging as I was cooking it and feeling rotten. Once I started eating it I was fine. This ms is so bizarre. Getting no sympathy from OH as he says if it was that bad I wouldn't be eating, little does he know that I'm forcing myself in a bid to get the sickness to beggar off. It works for around 30 minutes, lol!

We didn't announce to the inlaws in the end, they didn't bat an eyelid when I said I wasn't drinking so decided to kept stum. 2 more sleeps till scan. Filled in my mat notes tonight as it says I have to bring them with me. My tummy has filled out too but then I have been dipping into everything.

Panicking a bit as my mum is laid up with flu at the moment, I've not had my jab this year and I've been seeing my sisters who live with her. They are not ill but I'm worrying they might pass it on to me. :o

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :)

Thank you christmas for bringing tons of pregnancy announcements and gender reveals. Grrr. My jealousy is rearing its ugly head :(. I should've stayed off social media :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->