TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Becks before I had my dd I always o'd on cd 13-14 I think. When i got pg with my mc it was cd 19 based on what they dated my pregnancy but that might have been off. I just was hoping it would be normal this month :(

Tasha 12 weeks is so exciting!!

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Yazzy ttcal is scary isn't it? You want a bfp obviously but it's terrifying too.

Yay for ovulation galvan. Fingers tightly crossed.

One sleep until scan day for a few of us I think.

Good luck on your 2ww ladies got my fingers crossed for more sticky bfp's.

Yay for 12 weeks Tasha I can't wait to hit that stage.

Yes me you and Sunshine all have scans tomorrow. I can't wait to see updates :)

Afm 10 weeks today double figures really didn't think I would get this far and still be pregnant. Listened in again to babies heartbeat and I really can't wait to see baby on screen tomorrow a I know he/she will look like a baby now and not a blob.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day x

Yay for double figure bt x

Babytots I love seeing their little baby profile once they are out of the "blob" stage haha!

Can't wait to see all your little ones you guys! Then I'll start guessing boy or girl :)

Looking forward to hearing how all the scans go tomorrow, good luck ladies!

Babytots I had a scan at 10 weeks with my daughter and it was so clear...just a dinky little baby wiggling everywhere!

Good luck to those having scans tomorrow.

I would love another scan in a couple of weeks but funds don't really permit as private scans are expensive where I am, so I've bought a sonoline instead :rofl:

Sticky baby dust for out ladies in the 2ww as well. :)

They can get pretty expensive can't they Becks yay for the sonoline I couldn't live without mine now.

My scan went well baby measuring 2 days behind now rather then 4 at my last scan. I am so in love already baby has such a cute profile.

Shed a few tears earlier was walking round the shops afterwards looking for a coat and walked down the baby aisle in H&M and could feel myself tearing up as I never imagined I would get this far and just to be able to look at baby clothes and have that hope it just feels like a dream.

Have attached a pic of scamp.

Hope everyone is well how's the ttc ladies doing? Sunshine how did your scan go hun? Tasha hope to see your news on here too soon. Dan-o how are you not seen you post for a while I need an update :p

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
They are expensive beck.

Bt you know I think scamp is beautiful.

Here is my little Rudolph. I've graduated from the epu now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
Eek im so happy for u both, im guessing well early but babyt im thing girl and tasha a boy.

Afm 4dpo eager for a rainbow its been 3 weeks 3 days i should have been 8 weeks tomorrow, ah well shouldnt dwell on it. I guess if i dont have a bfp but get af that would be my 3rd month in a row, im irregular as hell normally.

Aaah lovely scan pics ladies so pleased all is ok :cloud9:

Sunshine - was today your scan day too? If so hope all is well :)

Well done on graduation from epu Tasha :happydance:

Any symptoms yet comotion?

Congratulations babytots and Tasha delighted for you both that ur little babas are progressing well and jumping and wriggling around as they should be xxx

Well ultrasound for me was 'inconclusive' - it appears to be an ectopic pregnancy just next to the right ovary - there is 'no obvious intrauterine pregnancy seen' and the endometrium is thin so pregnant but no baba in uterus. I would have been 6 weeks 5 days today & was wondering why I couldn't get past 2-3 weeks on the cb digis. I have no pain and no bleeding whatsoever so they took bloods today & I have to go back New Years day to check the levels again and then confirm next steps!! Just so fed up this is my 5th miscarriage in the past year and not sure how much more I can take of this rollercoaster ............

Sorry to report bad news -- hope all u ttc ladies are doing well xx

Oh sunshine I'm so sorry to hear your news. Nothing I can say will help. However after going through an ectopic very recently I am so glad to hear you are being monitored and looked after, that's one thing I didn't have. Please feel free to ask me anything if you feel the need.

Babytots and Tasha congratulations on the good scans, it makes me smile to see good pics...and very broody!! :)

I hope everyone else is ok?

Afm I'm about 3dpo but not worrying/thinking too much about it. It would be a miracle to fall pregnant first month ttc after my ectopic so just going with the flow.

I should on the other hand receive a letter from the Chief Executive of the hospital by the end of January to report their findings from the investigation into my care.

Sunshine I'm so sorry :hugs:

Thanks girls.

Yazzy fingers tightly crossed. I hope they give you answers and tell you how they're going to learn from this x

Sunshine I'm soo sorry you didn't get good news at your scan :(. That's so sad :(.

Babytots I think that's a girl! And Tasha I think it's a boy for you :). Just based on those pics :D. Soo cute!!

Sunshine, I am so sorry. :hugs:

Tasha and Babytots, awesome news that the babies are growing perfectly!

I got my CHs today!! So January 7 will be my definite testing date. It will be 11dpo, but I usually have a second line by then.

Ooh Galvan your testing will help my tww haha.

Pretty sure I actually ovulated today. So testing on the 12th unless AF shows. Dtd 2 days ago and tonight.

How long after O is it good to dtd? Just 24 hrs? O pains around 9 am today so tomorrow night would be 36 hrs post about. Worth it to dtd again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->