TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hey Ladies hope u all had a good Christmas day xx mine was lovely with my honey and my little ones & just made me realise I am soo grateful for the family I do have xx sorry some of you were suffering morning sickness -- must be awful with so much food around & just feeling sick! I'm lucky not to have ms but have massive, sore boobs, very tired & had crazy mood swings - one minute I'm so cross about nothing & the next I'm crying with happiness & gratitude - crazy lady lol -- I think it might be the progesterone supplements that I have been taking!!

Becks I just wanted to check in - is ur scan tomorrow or Monday hun?? I am thinking of u anyway & parying u get a good result xx

Kelly like babytots said it can go up and down slightly on the OPK's. I used to test from about cd 8 once a day at night & then use libido and cm to work out roughly when I was approaching O (also cd) & then the day it seemed darker start testing every 2/3 hours so as not to miss the surge - don't know if that helps - everyone's different hun x also keep in mind ur hormones might be all over the place after ur recent loss hun xx

Hope everyone else is well xx sorry to hear you were soo sick babytots xx hope youu're feeling better xx

Great news for ttc again in 2 weeks Camichelle xx good luck hun xx

Afm - scan in 4 days - have been googling fetal heart rates like crazy! Trying to be + after 4 mc's so far this year but scared to get my hopes up in case there's no fetal pole & hb - sigh -- at least in 4 sleepies I will be put out of my misery & hopefully know one way or the other so I can deal with it - just stuck in limbo - can't get excited about PG but don't feel I can have any hope either - horrid, horrid, horrid boo, hoo

Anyway hello to all u lovely ladies stay healthy & well xx

:hugs: kelly.

Sorry camichelle.

Limbo sucks sunshine.

As does Ms babytots.

I just wanted to say I read everything but I know how hard pregnancy stuff can be for you ttc ladies, so I don't write much as I don't want to hurt anyone x

So awesome you're consistently finding the hb Babytots! Exciting!

I'm right there with you Kelly on the jealousy when seeing lots of baby stuff on social media but our time will come 😉

I knew this wasn't my month Beckzter since we didn't TTC after last months loss... Doc advised to wait a cycle at least before trying again. Hysterogram is scheduled for 1/5. Anyone ever had one? Kinda scared since I was advised it can be painful.

Tasha, I can only speak for myself but I don't mind one bit if you post about pregnancy stuff. You've been through so much and it gives me hope to know when things are going well with you.

Sorry for those dealing with MS and fx'd for those with upcoming scans!

:dust: to everyone else!

Yes Tasha I don't mind preggo stuff at all here! That's the goal and I'm so happy for all the girls who get their BFPs. I totally remember all the preggo aches and pains so I can commiserate if anyone needs 😂. Hopefully
In a few months all of us here will be pregnant :D. And whining about our ms lol!

It will come camichelle and it will be all the sweeter when it does because you will be taking in every second, every day will be a milestone :hugs:

Thank you for reassuring me.

Aww Tasha I can only agree with the other ladies in that you shouldn't feel you can't post things here. We have all been through a loss some more then once an I like to think that as our pregnancies progress it gives hope to those who are ttc that they too will get there.

Glad to hear you are well sunshine I'll swap you mood swings for my sickness. It's stepped up a level now and I'm really struggling. Was googling last night to see if I could find out any info on when it peaked for others and now clinging onto the hope that it can only get better in a couple of weeks time. On a more positive note though I can find babies heartbeat on my Doppler easily now and it makes all the sickness worthwhile.

How are our ttc ladies going? Got everything crossed for lots of new year bfp's x

Hi ladies, I have been horribly sick since Christmas Eve. I finally feel better today. I think my OPK was Positive yesterday, or at least as close to a positive as I get on these OPKs which I hate BTW. We did get some BDing in this morning, but that was the first time this cycle. OH was sick then me. My temp was up this morning, so I am pretty sure I Oed over night.

Hugs hun sorry to hear you have been poorly but yay for ov'ing fingers crossed you caught the egg and you get a bfp in 2 weeks time. X

Happy Christmas ladies! I hope you've all had a nice time with your families. It's been a lovely holiday time for me, my little girl is 2 1/2 so really got the idea this year!

Tasha please don't feel awkward posting about your pregnancy, we've all been through losses on here and I'd much prefer to hear how everyone is doing. Celebrate that little growing life!

Beckz good luck at your scan.

Camichelle I've had a hsg before. Honestly, it wasn't the most pleasant thing to go through and it was a little painful but on the positive side you get to know what's going on inside. I was completely fine straight afterwards.

Babytots sorry to hear you are feeling so rough, it's generally a good sign though!

Sunshine pleased to hear you've had a nice Xmas and good luck when you have your scan.

Galvan fingers crossed for this cycle!

Afm I think its ovulation time eeek!!! First cycle that we are allowed to ttc again. Not going crazy though and we only bd 2 nights ago so will have to try again today and Monday and hopefully that'll cover all bases! I'm a bit apprehensive after everything so not sure how I'll feel in a couple weeks time.

I had been thinking with the thread being quiet that maybe the pregnancy chat was putting others off posting and I wouldn't want to upset anyone either. I'm really glad I can talk about being pregnant again here, it's the only place I feel comfortable at the moment.

Just over 12 hours till scan, eek! Anxiety has been through the roof today, panicking so much it's going to bad news. Was on another pregnancy forum earlier on and a lady on there had an early scan at 8-9 weeks and everything thing was well then found out the baby had died at the 12 week scan. I haven't told my husband I'm worrying so much, I'll probably have a breakdown at the clinic tomorrow.

Yaye for being able to ttc again Yazzy :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Galvan, so many people I know have been poorly over Christmas, rubbish :(

Cami, I haven't had a hsg but a friend of mine has and she said it was uncomfortable whilst it was happening and she was crampy/bled a little bit afterwards. They found nothing wrong which devastated her after being LTTTC but then a couple of months later she got a BFP so it must have done something for her :)

Cami, I have had 2 HSG's. The first one was done right before my Tubal reversal, and the second was done a year after my TR. It didn't hurt at all the first time, but the second time did. My advice, take 800mg ibuprofen exactly 1 hour before. I did that the first time, btu forgot until 30 minutes before the second time. I did get pregnant the cycle after the second HSG. They say it cleans your tubes out. FX!!

Feeling bummed because my opks are still negative. We are still Bd every other day to cover our bases but I just feel like this isn't our month. My body is still weird after the mc maybe. I dunno. I guess that's fine, we move in February and I'll be right in the midst of brutal ms if we get pregnant this cycle. I guess there's positives for waiting... I get to work longer and save more money, and my SIL wants an early 2016 baby so our kids will be closer in age then. It just sucks that my body is so screwed up. Its never been weird before :(

Aww Kelly that's sucks that the opk's are still neg, would you have normally ovulated by now at this point in your cycle?

Scan went well this morning, we have a baby with a hb of 161. He measured me at 7+3 which is earlier than I thought. I thought I was between 8+3 - 9 weeks but he was finding it hard to measure as baby was moving around. It was so nice and relaxed and he spent ages scanning me even though there wasn't much to see apart from a jellybean baby and yolk sac. So I'm feeling more positive but still far from out of the woods yet.

Yazzy good luck with this cycle hun I have my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Camichelle I have no experience of an hsg but I hope it goes well for you.

Kelly what cd are you on?

So pleased to hear your scan went well Becks. Its very normal for dates to be put back I was certain of my dates going by ov but they still put me back at my scan by 4 days. But at this stage its really hard to date a baby accurately because they are so small and even just a mm makes all the difference. I love having private scans as they really do take more time for you to be able to see things. x

hi ladies hope you all had a good Christmas and are all ok. I'm abit confused I had like 90% dark dip stick opk but positive on the clear blue dual hormone opk. plus blood streaked fertile cm, well I'm estimating I'm 2dpo fx I'll be testing on the 10th which can't come fast enough.

Ooooo sounds like you ovulated hun. Good luck on your 2ww hope you get a sticky bfp :) x

:hugs: kelly. It might take a while for your body to get back to normal.

Yay for a good scan beck. It's hard to get the measurements right when they're so little.

Everything crossed comotion.

Afm- I am 12 weeks today.

Woo hoo 12 weeks Tasha that's fab!!

Thanks babytots.

Comotion I'm pretty much with you on this cycle...I think I'm 1dpo today. I should be able to test from the 11th when I'm with 14dpo or AF arrives!

Not sure how I feel about this cycle, I'd absolutely love to get a sticky bfp, although I will be terrified, but I don't think I'll be too down if AF arrives as it is only my first cycle ttc since my ectopic.

Finally, 1dpo! Will be officially testing in 11 days, but I know I won't make it that far. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->