TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hi ladies just checking in. Yeah it does suck when hubby has to work long hours when Its my fertile window but theres not much I can do but try and coax him into doing the deed lol. My opks are getting darker so I'm hoping ov is around the corner. DH is off work til Monday so hopefully can catch the egg.

Hoping it catches your breath doesn't it when you see them so vunerable. My hubby has always been so calm after each of our losses except for when we lost Jessica and he broke down on the phone to his dad. That is the only time I have seen him cry over one of our angels. I know that even though he appears ok on the outside inside in another story.

Dan-O I'm glad you have been able to find peace with your recent loss. I wish I could :( I have my fingers crossed we get our sticky bfps this cycle and be bump buddies.

How is everyone else going with ttc? x

Still waiting on the damn :witch: It should be soon though. By Monday, I'll be 28 days after D/C, so hopefully that's how it lines up for me to get AF. Not sure what I was pre-pregnancy, so I'm just all the way in the dark lol.

Fingers crossed she shows up soon hoping.

Afm today I am ov'ing yay! Need to remember to get my prescription of folic acid tomorrow rang out lady week so just been taking pre-natal vits to tide me over. Feeling quiet excited this month now as can dtd tonight and tomorrow and that will cover ov :) x

YESSS babytots!! I'm so glad you get to :sex: during O time!! ....GO :spermy: GO! Get swimming!! BFP here she comes lol

Afm, still no AF today :( I thought she would show up today since I'm 28 days after D/C officially, but the cramping has stopped. I'm still having those moods though, so I hope she's due any day now :coffee:

How's everyone doing today? Hope you ladies had a great weekend..

Good morning!!

YAY babytots! Hope you got in a bd session last nite!! And be sure to do the little dance today too! fx for you this is your month!

Hoping ~ sorry af hasn't showed yet...it can be very frustrating waiting.

afm, dh is away on his annual salmon trip. its ok because he needed his time with the boys, and its not that time of the month anyway. af is due saturday, so we are passed O. And we weren't trying. After deciding to wait, he asked me over the weekend if we should just ntnp instead of not prevent fully. Ugh men sometimes...so not sure what will happen when O hits this month.

Hey ladies : ) hope ur all well xx Babytots yipee for O & fingers xd u catch that sticky bean this month - sounds like u have the bding covered! Mommy haha ur message made me laugh - at the risk of sounding a bit dim lol r u supposed to actually do a dance after sex is that what bd stands for!? So r u going to ntnp or how r u feeling about it all now? Hoping when I had my mmc at 9 weeks recently it took 5 weeks exactly to get af - I think it can take a while for ur body to get back into the swing of it - good luck anyway hope af comes soon x

Afm got + last Weds so think I Od Thursday so now am in 2ww but only dtd sunday & Tuesday so not sure it was enough really ........

Sunshine ~ bd stands for baby dance. so i was telling babytots to get in those baby making sessions (or bd)! lol

I think this next "fertile window" we will just bd (lol) whenever and just let whatever happens, happen. And then November get back on track. But who knows what I will decide after AF leaves (which she should be here this weekend). I have a box of opks and not sure if I will be able to hold off peeing on them.:haha:

And you can get pregnant up to 5 days prior to O (some even say 7 days, but that is under perfect conditions...really??)...so hoping you get your bfp!!!

Thanks Sunshine and FX for you too! I hope you DTD enough to catch that sticky bean :dust:

Mommy, send some of the AF dust to me haha!! I'm glad you guys are gonna get back to TTC in November! I hope the month break helps because this process can be quite stressful sometimes. I'm trying my best not to be POAS addict once I start tracking but... no promises

AFM-We're doing this 1/2 year anniversary thing on 10/9, DH and I, just to refresh ourselves after everthing that's happened, and also to get the QT we need, so I know DTD is definitely apart of the plan. The only things is AF could show by that time lol...don't get me wrong, I want AF to show b/c the sooner she comes, the sooner I can actually start trying, but damn, I've been loving the practicing too lol. Oh well, I'm sure we'll both be happy to make the sacrifice of DTD considering we know the reward that comes after she leaves.... TTC TIME!!

Sorry girls this is going to be a vent...I just want to cry or scream right now. So my coworker just announced her pregnancy. She has only been here since the beginning of June, so we have only known her for a few months. And in that time, all we hear about is how horrible her marriage is and how her husband does nothing to help her. She complains constantly about how difficult it is raising her almost 3 year old son and how badly he behaves. This is every day. Now she comes in and says well everyone I have a secret. But sssshhh you can't tell anyone...I am pregnant!! She told us that she wanted another baby (coincidentally she said this my first day back from leave after losing our baby). We all told her that she needed to get her marriage on track but also that she needs to learn how to parent their son before bringing a second into the "mess". For three months now all we hear is my husband did this and this and I am SO miserable living this life...and her son is now possibly getting kicked out of daycare because "he is out of control". I am usually okay with others announcing pregnancies because they are sharing their joy and excitement. We have 3 very new babies in our development and I am good with seeing them and holding them. Plus, my cousin just had a baby and a good friend just announced her pregnancy. I don't begrudge anyone their happiness and joy. BUT this just hit me hard. I think its because its her approach to it and how she has handled herself the past few months. Don't complain about your life and being a parent, then get pregnant. To make it worse, she looks at me and was like OMG I am so sorry I wasn't even thinking. Its the way she said it I guess...My heart also breaks for my other co-worker. Him and his wife have been ttc now for 5 years. He was off today so he won't find out until tomorrow. He is going to take this hard.

Sorry for the long rant, but needed to get this out...my baby would have been 24 weeks yesterday...so this news is just really hard to take...:cry:

Hoping ~ enjoy your QT this weekend. I know you want AF to arrive, but maybe she can hold off til sunday??? :haha:

AF dust being sent your way!

Hugs Hoping I really hope af shows soon for you hun. Sounds like you have lots of lovely things planned for your half a year anniversary :kiss:

Mommy men indeed!! Thats what we are sort of doing at the moment ntnp though I'm more in sync with my body and doing opks so in my mind we are actively trying but without putting the pressure on DH. I hope af is gentle on you when she shows up. Sending you big big hugs :hugs: I think I would feel the same if I was in your shoes. It really gets my goat when parents complain about their children. My 4yr old is quite a handful and has me tearing my hair out most days but I would enver complain about him because its just how he is and he wouldn't be my boy if he was someone different. Some people really don't deserve to have children or a husband for that matter if they can't appreciate them for who they are :(

Sunshine you never know you may have caught that egg it only takes one and they live up to 5 days. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! When do you plan on testing? Hope the 2ww flies by for you.

AFM positive opk again yesterday and managed to bd both nights so fingers crossed i'm in with a good chance. DH questioned me if I would pounce on him again tonight (jokingly) but told him I wouldn't don't think either of us have the energy what with him being at work today and me running round like headless chicken doing school runs, housework and errands.

Want the 2ww to fly by now. I have such a good feeling about this cycle! x

Hi! May I join you ladies? I've been on other TTC threads too but many of the ladies fortunately have not had a loss so I find it a little hard to talk about my losses and feelings because I sometimes feel so down I don't want my sad feelings to ruin the happy vibes. Not sure if that makes sense. Lol. Having read this thread you ladies are so strong and awesome and have been through similar experiences, that I'd love to join you all. :)

A little about me... I have a beautiful 4 year old son. I had a pretty easy pregnancy with no major complications other than that he was breech. DH and I started TTC again when he was about 2 1/2. I got pregnant after a few months but miscarried at about 8 weeks after an ultrasound a few days earlier that looked good. That was devestating but everyone said it was common and not likely to happen again. 6 months later unfortunately it did at 7 weeks. We took a whole year off (all of 2013) to just focus on DS and to grieve. Started trying again in January 2014. I had a very early chemical in June (just the faintest positive hpt) and decided to try again straight away. Got pregnant again before I even got AF and was feeling very optimistic. It was a nice dark bfp and I thought surely this could not happen a 4th time but hcg level never rose properly and at 5 weeks I lost that one in mid July. :(
Took a cycle off and am now about 6dpo in our 2nd cycle trying again.

I feel like there is a baby boom all around me and I feel so discouraged sometimes that I'll never get my rainbow. Then I get mad because I've had a few family members who weren't even trying and oops became pregnant and aren't even happy about it. Having a bad week because I just keep thinking that even if I get another bfp it won't stick. I've had the basic recurrent loss blood work but everything came back normal. Hubby has been great but he doesn't quite get how I get attached so quickly.

Anyway, enough of my vent. Just wanted to say you ladies really give me inspiration to remain positive. So sorry for your losses and really hope we all get our sticky BFP's!

:dust:

Welcome Camichelle, sorry to hear about your losses, you've definitely been through a lot and deserve your sticky bfp!

Good luck to everyone who is back ttc...exciting :)

Afm...we have ntnp and I think my AF is due next week. Yesterday at 7dpo'ish I had a tiny bit of brown spotting...could this just be crazy hormones trying to settle and AF is coming early?!!

Welcome to the group Camichelle. You will be in good company here as we all only know to well the bad days where we just feel sad for our losses.

I'm so sorry that you have had to suffer the pain of losing a baby 4 times over :hugs: I really hope your rainbow baby isn't too far off.

Yazzy good luck on the rest of your 2ww the spotting could well be implantation bleeding. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Afm I'm sooooo bored and know these 2 weeks will drag. I haven't got any tests in the house so I'm going to try and do my best not to order any online til I reach 7/8dpo as I know if I buy any before then I'd be tempted to do them. Will try and hold out testing til 10dpo which is 9 days away. Thankfully I have the wallpapering in my sons room and my daughters birthday to plan to keep me busy. x

Thanks Babytots, will let you know what happens. I've never had implantation before and think it might just be crazy hormones but either way my body is trying to do something!

Good luck for your tww, you have plenty to keep you busy.

Mommy, that would kind of piss me off too, but the first thing that popped into my mind whilst reading that was, she may have gotten pregnant to try and coax that pain of whatever she's going through. Even though she has a tot that is "out of control", being pregnant brings joy like none other, and some women don't think about what they're bringing a baby into and the after affect, they only think about themselves, which is selfish.
Now, my life is far from perfect, and me and hubby have our days too, sometimes silent treatment days where I want to choke him out lol, but honoring him comes first no matter what in my house. Not bad talking him everyday and allowing outside people to judge him because now look at how their marriage is being viewed. Obviously he was good enough when she married him. I think that pissed me off more than anything. IDK, I feel sorry for her really, but I'm not the Judge, so I'll hush now...

FX for you babytots!!

Hi and welcome Camichelle!! I'm so sorry for your losses hun :hugs: and just to echo yazzy and babytots, you definitely deserve to have some light at the end of that tunnel. FX you get your BFP soon. I know how you feel about the baby boom. I'm the oldest of all of my siblings, and the only one who hasn't had a :baby: yet! My sister just had my second nephew on 9/22, my youngest sister had my first and only neice so far in February, and my brother's GF just had their second son on 7/31, ALL THIS YEAR! So then when I finally get pregnant, it doesn't stick. I was devastated. Everyone has given my mom a granchild, except her oldest child, and the only one that's married might I add! Not that I'm saying they're wrong at all, but just because of my thinking that it would only be right that we have our little bundle of joy too! So I get it hun, I do! It is hard talking on the TTC board sometimes especially when some haven't went through a loss, but that's why I joined this group too, because we've all had that experience and when I have those days, these ladies can relate. But their are lots of women on that thread who have lost, and who have been trying for SOOO long which is just as heartbreaking, that's why I post there too. This whole forum is a life saver for me and I hope this thread helps you as it's helped me :flower:

Thanks ladies. Hoping the next week or so passes quickly.

Thought i'd post to see if anyone else would be interested in applying for the Clearblue trials. They send you their ovulation products to try out and all you have to do is keep a diary and send off wee samples. You also get some pregnancy tests and a gift voucher if you become pregnant whilst on the trial. I applied before I got pregnant and my pack arrived when I got my bfp with my angel. So if I don't get my bfp this cycle I have something to focus on :) Link is here. https://uk.clearblue.com/survey

Hi girls, can I join?

Babytots, I know you know me but I will share my story for those that don't know. I'm Tasha, twenty-nine and been married to Matt for ten years. I will keep this as brief as possible as I've been pregnant twenty-one times, Morgan is my first he is ten now, Naomi-Mae is nine, then Honey was born sleeping at 36+6 on the 16th May 2007, then Kaysie Blossom was born screaming 361 days later, between August 2008 and September 2010 I had seven first tri loses, November 2010 I got pregnant again and my little girl was born sleeping at 24+3 on the 15th April 2011, over the next two years I had seven first tri loses and I've had a further two this year. So it's been over six years with sixteen miscarriages and a stillbirth since we started ttc.

I'm on cd 7. Waiting and wishing time away is one of the worst parts of ttc, don't you think?

Tasha, welcome!

You are so strong and determined, I'm just certain there's a happy ending waiting for you xxx

Camichelle, welcome as well hun, sounds like a rough year for you. :hugs:

Babytots we are deffo 2ww buddies this month, I'm about 4dpo. My tests came yesterday, so I'll be poas about 7dpo no doubt :haha: I wilk *try* to be good and wait longer, we'll see!

Hopingcarter:hugs: sounds like it's deffo your turn next xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->