TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

I would dtd again Kelly just to be sure, you never know that might be the one that catches the egg :)

Sunshine so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

Oh sunshine I'm so sorry to read your news my heart breaks for you and you are very much in my thoughts. We are all here for you for support.

Commotion, yazzy and galvan good luck on your 2ww hope you get your sticky bfp's and anyone else who is on their 2ww.

Yazzy hope you get some answers once the investigation is complete.

Kelly I think so too probably will get proved wrong though because I would like to have a girl to complete our family (though another boy would be equally as lovely to have) as long as baby is healthy I'll be happy :) X

:( sunshine I'm soo sorry to hear virtual hugs being sent your way

Hi I would like to join you all! Im still wtt as of now because my post dnc af hasnt come yet....expecting her next week...then were ttc again. Lost my beautiful baby girl last month at my 12 week apt. Hoping to get pg with my rainbow sooner than later.

Happy new year ladies! May 2015 bring us all baby bumps and beautiful rainbow babies xx.

Sorry I have been missing this week! DH and I went to visit family for the holidays and were gone for over a week.

Sunshine, I'm so sorry sweetheart :( my heart is breaking for you. We are all here if you need to talk or a shoulder to cry on.

Commotion, yazzy and galvan, I am hoping for great news over the next two weeks. Fingers are crossed for you ladies

Kelly, happy new year! Hope you are well. I DTD until I get a negative OPK typically. Good luck in tww!!

Heather, so sorry for your loss and welcome to the group. There are some wonderful ladies here.

Tasha congrats on making it this far! It must be wonderful with every week and positive scan that passes (although I imagine still scary - I know I still get nervous even with good news)

Babytots congrats on the awesome scan, so pleased for you :)

I know I must be missing some people / posts since I've been gone for so long so sorry ladies to everyone I missed. Know I'm always thinking of all of you and wishing for the best for everyone

Welcome Heather.

I've got my fingers crossed for those in the tww. When will you all be testing?

Sil did you have a good time?

It's good to get this far but yes scary, I'm high risk for losses in second and third too. As well as many other complications.

Welcome to the group Heather so sorry for the loss of your little girl. I hope your af returns soon so you can ttc.

Happy new year to you too Kelly. I really hope 2015 brings us all our rainbow babies.

Sil hope you had a lovely time with family. How are you doing?

How are the 2ww ladies doing? And everyone else who is ttc what cd are you all on? X

I'll be testing on the 12th. But I'm not feeling positive about this cycle because I spotted until 2dpo! It was brown but I'm guessing I probably don't have a good endometrium for implantation because of it. So I might just wait for AF to show this month.

I think AF is due on 11th, I'll be 14dpo by then. If AF doesn't arrive by the 12th I will test then.

we'll my body has just confused me even more. I thought I was 7dpo I've been taking regular OPks all this cycle (I got 90% darkness and blood streaked fertile looking cm 7 days ago) my cervix closed very tight two days after having that symptom. however today I have dry sticky cm my cervix has opened again and from having negative /barely there OPks yesterday, I'm having darker than the ctrl line OPks today, my cervix feels open again but the cm is awful tacky sticky stuff ....DH wanted to bd just incase

Hi Ladies thanks for all your kind words & Happy New Year to you all -- hope 2015 brings you everything your hearts hope and desire and lots of rainbows xx

Afm been at the hospital every day for scans and blood drawn -- hcg levels were 819 on Tuesday and 890 yesterday & as I have no pain or bleeding I'm hoping that the PG might just reabsorb itself, which would mean minimal delay to ttc again. Back in for bloods again tomorrow as they have to monitor me closely and if levels are dropping (fingers xd) every 48 hours then hopefully I won't need surgery or the injection they give sometimes. Tough few days really -- thanks again for your support ladies xx & good luck to those testing in next couple of weeks : )

hi sunshine :) hope your coping ok . are they not planning to rescan? I hope you don't need the shot as I think that can delay ttc for a few months.

take care

Thanks Comotion I had another scan today & things seem relatively stable ie ectopic has only grown slightly -- if my bloods are down tomorrow then I have a good chance it will reabsorb. If they are up tomorrow I might have to have the injection which I'm really trying to avoid because it's chemotherapy & you can't ttc for 3 months after! After the disappointment of no baba the thought of not being able to ttc again for 3 months is v distressing!!

As for u hun I think ur right to be bding again, sometimes after a mc ur body can take a couple of goes to O so ur right to keep at it and make sure u cover all bases xx hope u get a sticky one xx

Sunshine hope you can avoid any interventions and that it will happen naturally xx. Keep us updated on the blood levels!

Thinking of you today Sunshine :hugs:

Welcome to the group Heather and so sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl :flower:

Welcome Heather, and I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Sunshine, praying you don't need the shot. If you do as soon as your levels are down to 0, start taking 800mcg of folic acid to get that back up in your body. The Methotrexate shot removes all folic acid from your body. They thought I had an ovarian ectopic with my first MC in 2013, and they were going to give me the shot then, but my levels dropped to 20 and down to 0 over a period of 4 days. Anyway, that was the instructions that my doctor gave me for after the shot. Hopefully, you won't need that information though. :hugs:

AFM, DS has been sick since yesterday, so that meant a sleepless night for me. My temp crashed to below the CL today, but I don't think I even slept the 4 hours needed to get an accurate temp. I put it into FF, but that is it. 7dpo today. 4 more days before I start testing.

So so sorry Sunshine. :hugs:

Welcome heather and sorry for your loss.

HSG on Monday! Feeling nervous.

Fx'd for those testing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"