• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Good line there Cami :thumbup:

Tasha is very right about not testing. I tested like a crazy woman last time round and it was so stressful. I limited myself this time round and just tried to think at the end of each day 'another day done and I'm still pregnant'.

Feeling excited today as I've been able to taste food for the first time in 4 days, woop!

Keeping everything crossed for a bfp ttc!

Uggggg took my last frer this afternoon hoping for a nice darker line that would be a sign of good things but line isn't darker. It's about the same if not a tad lighter 48 hours later. 😥 I don't think it's looking good for me. Doc called today about getting me in for genetic testing so I told him I was again pregnant and he ran a beta. Guess we'll see but it's hard to be hopeful. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

Cami I'm thinking and wishing you all the best. I think the only way to know for sure is by getting a blood test.

Thanks yazzy... Blood test was progesterone at 18 and hcg at 49. Doc said we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not feeling very hopeful. AF is due tomorrow. Blah....! I just can't fathom having a 6th loss!

That's good for hcg before your AF is even due isn't it?
I know it's difficult, maybe impossible but try to relax and keep positive. We're all here for you :)

Idk. Doc said its on the low side. Based on lmp I should be 4wks+1 yesterday when beta was done and I think they like to see it around 100 at 4 weeks. I think my being pessimistic is also a self-preservation mechanism. :haha:
Took another frer (I know, I know, I need to step away from the tests, lol) but it seemed darker than yesterday so I still have a bit of hope. Having a lot of tummy queasiness and low back pain so symptoms are a good sign too. Keep me in your prayers please!!!

Definitely in my prayers. I've seen such variations on hcg, some people don't even get a positive until after AF is due. As long as it is doubling every 3 days then that is a good sign.
I totally understand about the self preservation thing!

Keeping everything crossed for you Cami. When will you have some more bloods done?

Thanks ladies. I'll go Monday afternoon so won't get results until Tuesday. Fx'd!

I don't think it's looking good 😞

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/44706480-1E8D-483E-BF52-380490CD5C56_zpsh3mityva.jpg

Still a good line Cami, anything can make the line vary slightly. Good luck with your bloods today and results tomorrow.
With your other losses, have you been told to take aspirin as soon as you find out you are pregnant?
Although I ended up with an ectopic, at the start they thought it was a miscarriage and they said to take 75mg aspirin daily from when I find out I'm pregnant til 12 weeks.

Thanks Yazzy! Yes, I've taken the baby aspirin with my last 3 and it didn't make a difference. I'm thinking it's probably something chromosomal at this point so may pursue that testing after all just to have some answers. On the bright side it just makes me realize how blessed I really am to have my perfect son! 😊

How are you doing today Cami? What time do you get your second beta results? I have everything crossed for you

Yes Cami everything crossed for you here too. Thinking of you :)

Everything crossed cami xx

You ladies are all so sweet!
Doc called and number went from 49 to 48 😥 I was a bit surprised because frer got significantly darker... Just shows those are not reliable for tracking hcg rise. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and support.

:hugs: will you have another done hun?

Yes tomorrow.. To make sure it's going down on its own.

Oh Cami I don't think I have the right words. You are in my thoughts xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"