• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hey ladies just popped on to say hello! Hope ur all well xx glad all the bumps are progressing so well and babytots & tasha hoping and praying eveything turns out well for u both xx Sil & Becks can't believe ur so far along that is fab! & Yazzy glad things are good for u hun xx

Good luck to u Kelly and Camichelle hope ur time for a sticky bfp is soon and good luck to anyone else that is trying xxxxxxxx

Afm got the witch today, was told to wait for first af anyway so here she is right on cue and I'm glad to be back on track now ............

Tasha what a sweetie you have in there!!

Babytots can't wait to see your next pic.

Sunshine my first AF was so weird, I hope your cycle is just back to normal!!

5dpo here... No symptoms yet apart from being a bit cranky. But I think I'm always a bit cranky :p. I'm testing on the 10th! Then valentines, then DHs bday on the 16th, then moving into our new townhouse on the 18th. Busy much!?! A BFP would be lovely in there somewhere, no AF please!!

(Kind of dreading packing up the bathroom. I know in the back of the drawer there are like 5 per sticks from my mc).

Thanks ttc it does go quick doesn't it. Sorry you got a bfn hun hope it turns into a bfp soon for you.

Sunshine hope your keeping well hun. So sorry af turned up but at least now you know you can start to ttc properly again. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Kelly good luck for testing on the 10th hope you get a lovely early valentines surprise. I'll look forward to your update on here. hope the housemove goes smoothly and hugs about the tests its always hard when you see reminders from you previous pregnancies :( x

Tasha lovely pic!

Commotion, Camichelle, ttc, Kelly and anyone else waiting for a bfp I really hope it is just around the corner for you!

Babytots I hope you have a lovely scan.

Afm it's my birthday today and had a lovely day :)
I have had a little wobble as my symptoms have eased a little bit, not feeling quite as sick although the nausea is still there it is just more bearable. Have tried to make my booking in appointment but can't get hold of the midwives so will just have to wait on that one!

Happy birthday for yesterday Yazzy :cake:

Glad you got a scan sorted babytots. Nice to see you comotion, Cami and Sunshine :waves:

I remember finding the tests from my mc, quickly put them in the bin then felt guilty and thought I should have kept them. Have you started any packing at all yet Kelly?

I can't believe I'm in the second trimester now. Feeling less sick but still feeling worn out. My DD is poorly too with tonsillitis at the moment so everything is a bit of a struggle.

Hope everyone is ok, it's weekend! :)

Hugs beckster hope the tiredness eases soon. Great that the sickness is easing too. Mine has too off my tablets now but still get days where I feel nauseous if I haven't eaten or eaten something that doesn't agree with me.

Its nice to make the 2nd trimester isn't it.

Well I have an update on the saga I had with the hospital cancelling my bloods. I finally got round to sending a complaint to pals yesterday. Got a phonecall today from my consultant asking me to go in on monday to see her so that we can go through my notes and talk things through. I'm really hoping she can see how this regular monitoring is important not only for baby but also for me. I don't need the extra anxiety on top of all my other worries. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

And in other news I can finally feel baby moving. :happydance: 3 days running now and regular movement. Had a little cry yesterday as I never ever imagined I would get to feel this again. Making the pregnancy feel so much more real now.

Hope everyone else is well! x

Yay for movement babytots!! That is soo reassuring x also great ur getting to see ur consultant they will have to start monitoring u know i would say! Hope meeting goes well xx

Kelly fingers xd for u this month hun keep usmposted on the tests xx good luck with ur house move as well hope it goes well and not too stressful!

Happy belated birthday Yazzy - hope ur syypmtoms are stronger again today - when is ur next scan?

Becks how are you hun? That is great ur in second trimester yipeee!! How many weeks are you hun? Hope ur daughter is better soon xx

Hellooooo to all the other lovely ladies out there - where did u all disappear to? Hope u r all doing well xx

Afm - the witch is here full force and we will be starting ttc again once she leaves. Off house hunting tomorrow and have 3 viewings of potential new homes -- very exciting and should keep me out ot trouble for a while!!

Hi ladies ,babytots so excited for you :) it's been 4 weeks since d&c , my af is due anyday , I have had some crazy af pains for last 24hours but not even a spot , and have none of my other pre af signs . Usually I start bleeding then get cramps I really hope she arrive soon so I know I'm back on track and can ttc again asap .

Happy belated Yazzy!!

Babytots those movements are so reassuring! I hope your consultant listens to you.

Becks we haven't started packing and our house is a new build and they've bumped our move date back a week because it won't be finished! That's frustrating for me because I took my vacation the week we were supposed to move, and I can't move it.

I'm 7/8 dpo and I think I'll start POAS tomorrow at 8/9 dpo. I know it's early but I kinda feel like AF is on the way and I have so many ic's to use up lol.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

Babytots yay for feeling movement, it's a magical feeling :)

Sunshine oh yes the symptoms were back as normal yesterday, had to nap in the afternoon and kept my sea bands on.

I find if I get loads of sleep then I feel a lot better in the day.

Unless I'm really concerned/worried then I'm not having another scan til 12 weeks. I was talking to my OH and he said if it causes me more stress going then just to wait it out. The main thing is baby is in the right place. I might change my mind but at the moment I'm happy with that.

Sorry Yazzy I didn't see your message happy belated birthday hun. Glad your symptoms have come back for you. I found the same the more sleep I got the better I felt. I'm glad you came to a descision on the scan I'm sure 12 weeks will soon be here.

Thanks sunshine really hope she listens to me. That's great about the house hunting hope that you find your dream home. Fingers crossed af buggers off soon for you ad that you get your sticky bfp this cycle.

Kelly that sucks about them putting your house move back :( good luck with the rest of your 2ww hope to see a bfp from you on here soon.

Hugs ttc hope af arrives soon for you hun. X

Af is here 33 days post d&c :) so happy and feeling confident for this cycle :)

Thanks babytots!

Ttc 84 good luck for this cycle :)

Any other news ladies?

Glad the witch has shown her face TTC.

Babytots, hope your scan went ok today!

15 weeks tomorrow for me, got a raging sore throat and earache, boo boo! Think I've caught it from DD, thankfully she is better now.

Went to mothercare today and had a mooch around, started feeling excited then panicked driving home that I was tempting fate so had to get the doppler out for reassurance. Think baby was annoyed as he/she kept moving away very quickly when I managed to find the HB :haha:

How POAS going Kelly?

Beck, boooo I hope you feel better. Something like that went through my entire family a week or two ago. It was me first, then ds, then dh. I hope you feel better soon.

TTC glad AF has arrived for you. Good luck this month! I have my fingers crossed!

Yazzy, sounds like you have a plan :) I had a scan at 7w5d and my next wasn't until 12w5d. It feels like awhile to wait, but it is amazing to see how much baby changes in that time and makes the ultrasound feel more special. Also, I know this is late but I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Kelly, any luck POAS? Come on BFP!! I've been checking back to see if there are any updates :) come on girl, fill us in! Everything is crossed for you.

Sunshine, any luck house hunting? Good luck this cycle!!

Babytots, any updates with the hospital saga? I hope they were able to sort things out for you.

Cami, so good to see you. I wish you the best of luck!!

AFM, I am doing really well for the most part. Two days ago I felt baby move for the first time in the car, and this morning I felt him (yes..HIM! :blue:) move again when I was laying in bed. We found out we are on team blue again so DS will have a little brother!

Congrats Sil for team blue!!! So exciting!!!!

Hoping to see some more BFP's on this thread soon. 4dpo for me. The dreading waiting!!!! But good to be back to trying!

:dust:

Thanks Sil, I will keep everyone updated when I have my 12 week scan. I have my booking in appointment on the 26th Feb.
Still feeling sick, but oh my the bloating and trapped wind this time around is crazy!

Camichelle good luck for the cycle, it's always good to feel pro active and be trying again...I hope you get your bfp very soon!

Hope everyone else is well?

Hey everyone!

YAYE for team blue Sil :happydance:

Not long to go now Yazzy till your scan, it will soon be here :)

Good luck for this cycle cami!

Babytots, hope you are ok, noticed you've been quiet these past few days, thinking of you.

Feeling sad tonight. My husband told me earlier that my SIL had a mc when she was on holiday in America in the new year. I've heard about a few people having mc since I've become pregnant again but this one just stunned me. Been sobbing, feel so upset, upset for them and upset for my lost baby. And now I feel rotten for being so happy and laa dee da about this baby when we announced. She doesn't know I've had a mc but still I feel insensitive as well :nope:

Hey ladies how are you all doing? HOpe ur well xx

Sil congratulations on finding out the sex hun a beautiful boy - so exciting! Ur pg is flying by hun xx

Yazzy glad to hear all progressing well and fingers xd for ur next scan hun xx

Babytots how are u doing? HOpe ur well.

Kelly how did u get on hun? Did u test babe?

TTC god luck for this cycle hun x

Camichelle hope the 2ww flys by and u get a bfp hun xx

Becks don't be hard on urself hun xx u can't control what happens to other people & I bet despite her sadness ur SIL is still very happy for u hun - don't feel bad about the way u anno the news or anything like that - unfortunatley so many people have suffered mc's and we can't protect them from the cycle of life. I would just reach out to her & give ur condolences & say sorry if ur goods news made her sad & I bet she will appreciate it and say she is happy for u xx

Hey to everyone else - how are you all doing? Sorry if i missed anyone xx

Afm - positive opk tonight & we have been smooching around valentines day so will see! Fed up of the whole ttc lark - am a bit tired of the roollercoaster of bfp followed by scans and bad news but at 43 I don't feel I have the luxury of hitting the pause button for a while!! WE bought a house though!! Thanks for asking Sil xx lovely house and we are very excited about getting out of LOndon - my honey is a builder so we will put in an extension in the kitchen so hopefully it will be a good distration for the next long while .....

Sorry I went MIA for a while my body was going crazy I must have and about 3 peaks after my d&c in the end I don't think I actually ovulated at all after d&c. I'm currently either 1dpo today or tomorrow my temps should confirm soon I got a very strong positive opk yesterday

I hate this part petrified if I get pregnant petrified if I don't and scared it's never gonna happen :(

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->