• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Cami, Just read this :( I'm so sorry hun :hugs: thinking of you and sending big :hug: xx

Hey ladies - I introduced myself a long time ago but didn't post again. I had an erpc on 22nd jan at 19 weeks (baby died at 10 weeks). Ive had my first af since then but didn't ovulate that first cycle. I'm on cd11 now.

I need to read the back posts. I've just read the last few pages and cami - I'm really sorry to hear and read about your losses.

So sorry cami xx I'm currently 12dpo I think have been testing since 8 with bfn then realised tests are 25 miu not 10 . Good luck spud , how did you know you didn't ov first cycle ? I've had 1 af since d&c in jan , I don't use opks or anything so I'm just going on cm and pains hoping I ovd? X

Got my bfp today at 13dpo :) fingers x for all you ladies xx

Ttc - congratulations on your bfp. I'm super excited for you :) :) :)
I know I didn't ovulate as I was using opks. They were all blank white. And i was looking for ewcm which I get when I o. I also get o pains. I figure my body wasn't ready. I'm guessing because erpc was at 19 weeks and surgeon said it was difficult to get everything too. I just hope my body is healed now. Cd12 and there is a feint line in opk which there wasn't at all last cycle.

Congrats ttc.

Hey spud, fingers crossed for ovulation this month.

Cami how are you doing hun? :hugs:

How's everyone else?

Thanks ladies , fingers x for you spud :) I was just wondering if I may not have o'd after d&c before first af , and was doubting this cycle but here I am with bfp, I wish you all the best will keep checking in on you . X

Cami so sorry fro ur loss hun xx I'm thinking of u hun xx I know how tough it is to keep picking urself up after repeated losses -- sending u big hugs hun & I hope ur getting lots of tlc xx

Spud sorry for ur loss hun xx hope u get some joy soon in ur ttc joruney xx

Ttc congratulations sweetie hope this is ur rainbow baba for u xx

Hope all the pregnant mamas are doing well? Babytots, Sil, Becks, Yazzy & Tasha hope ur all doing ok and eveyrthing going smoothly with ur bumps xx (hope i haven;t missed anyone x)

All those ttc ladies out there hope ur all doing well - any updates or good news?

Afm - cd6 today had rotten sinus infection for past 3 weeks & on antibiotics now which bizarrely creat excess CM - great!! :) taking soy isoflavones this month started today so will see if that helps create a stronger egg fingers xd ......

Hope everyone is ok xx

Ttc84 wow congratulations on your bfp! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Sunshine so far all ok here, 12 weeks now but no scan date yet, hoping I get a letter tomorrow.

How is everyone else?

Sunshine I hope you're better. And that this cycles end in a lovely bfp.

Yazzy if it doesn't come tomorrow give them a ring. Yay for 12 weeks though. That seems fast to me.

I'm 22 weeks today, feel like I'm holding my breath over the next few weeks.

I will do Tasha, I have a feeling it will be early next week after I'm 13 weeks.

Do you have more scans coming up soon Tasha?

I hope so, not long to wait then.

I've got prematurity clinic tomorrow, they do a cervix and reassurance scan there, then Wednesday I have a growth scan and consultant x

Congrats ttc, very exciting! :happydance:

Welcome back spud :waves:

Hooray for 12 weeks Yazzy, hope that scan appointment comes through soon

Boo for sinus infection sunshine. We've had nothing but illness in our house for the past month now but fingers crossed it seems to now be lifting.

Nothing much to report from me, saw mw for routine appointment last Monday then saw consultant for referral to VBAC clinic on Friday. I'm also thinking of maybe having a home birth as the thought of going to hospital is scaring me and making me think I will have a repeat section :(

Thinking of you Cami :hugs:

Congrats TTC! H&H 9 months!

Welcome back Spud!

Thanks for all your kind thoughts ladies! I'm hanging in there. Don't know if I can keep putting myself through this because I'm not feeling very optimistic. After each loss I just feel like my odds are diminishing. Going to have an ultrasound and some genetic testing but if still no answers then idk where to go from there.

:dust: to everyone!

:hugs: cami, I can't remember seeing you on the recurrent miscarriage thread if you haven't then join us on there, the girls are a wealth of knowledge. I assume you've had all the normal testing done? There's also natural killer cells and about the proteins from a first born son.

I've read a little on there. Just is such a long thread I felt weird about popping in... Silly I know.

Yes I have read about both of those and plan to ask my doc! I also want to see if he'll check the thickness of my uterine lining to make sure it gets thick enough because it seems like my problems start right at implantation.

I can see what but it was started years ago. I think Hope and I are the only ones who remain and don't have our rainbows. Sounds like a good plan. Nkc can cause implantation issues, so definitely ask about that.

Cami I am wishing you all the luck to solve what the issue might be. I want to see you with your rainbow baby.

Tasha how did your scan go?

How are all the other ladies doing?

Afm still no scan date, made some calls yesterday but only got answer machines so hopefully midwife will get back to me today.

I just got a call from the midwife, my letter must have got lost in the post...scan is in less than 2 hours eeek!!
Positive thoughts please ladies, I'm so nervous already...I just want everything to be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->