• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hey ladies how are you all doing?

ttc good look for this cycle hun shall keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sil congrats on the blue bump so happy for you! Do you have any piccies to share? Great that you are feeling baby move too.

Camichelle good luck on your 2ww hun hope you get your sticky bfp.

Yazzy hope the time flies til your m/w appointment and then your scan. Wow at being 9 weeks now its going fast.

Beckster I'm ok just had a few emotional issues to deal with coming up to my angels due date and Jessicas anniversary so been struggling especially as we found out we are having a boy when I was so sure it would be a girl. But I'm feeling brighter now and getting excited about meeting our baby boy in July. Hope you are keeping well hun. So sorry to hear about your sil try not to feel bad about annoucing your news you wasn't to know. :hugs:

Sunshine good luck on your 2ww hope all the valentines smooching has done the trick and you get a nice bfp in a couple of weeks time.

Wanting so lovely to see you here hun and I'll keep everything crossed for a sticky bfp for you. I know how you are feeling I went through the same emotions everytime I lost a baby. But you will get there hun and have your rainbow baby.

Afm not really much to report just plodding along as you do. Still feeling rotten with the sickness but I'm used to it now. Stopped my tablets at 16 weeks and had 4 good days followed by 3 awful days so now back on them. We finally told our children our news too and they couldn't be happier. x

Babytots sorry to hear it has been a difficult time for you. I don't really have the right words but I hope you are able to take time out for yourself.
Congrats on finding out you are having a little boy :)

Sil congrats on you also finding out you are expecting a boy.

My mum is adamant I'm having a boy lol but no finding out until he/she arrives in Sept!

Good luck to all in new cycles and waiting to test, I think this thread is due some new bfp's!

Afm yes 9+4 today! Still feeling sick and exhausted but yesterday was a better day. I keep waking up at night and cannot get back to sleep for ages then just as I'm in a nice sleep it's morning lol...today is one of those days.
I have my booking in appointment a week tomorrow then shouldn't be long til my 12 week scan.
Have debated about getting another scan before but so far I've not booked anything, head in the sand is working for me at the mo!

Hi ladies , babtots sorry your having a hard time big hugs to you , congrats on that your having a baby boy :) xx
I'm on cd9 and am feeling positive about this cycle :)
Sil congrats on finding out your expecting a boy :)
Yazzy hope you start having more good days then bad soon xx

HI Ladies hope ur all well xx Babytots and Sil congrats on team blue!! xx Yazzy hope ur 12 week scan comes round quickly for u hun xx TTC good luck with this cycle hun xx hi to everyone else hope ur all well and we see soem more bfp's on the thread soon xx

Afm - fed up in 2ww only 4dpo or so ...... getting very fed up of the whole ttc highs and lows - would luv to have a crystal ball to see how many more mc's I have to deal with before (If) I get a sticky / healthy bean in the future ........ I think I need to go shopping or something that might cheer me up a bit lol -- hope ur all well anyway xx

Thanks Yazzy. Won't be long now til you reach 12 weeks :) Yay for team yellow be exciting to find out when baby is born in Sept. Sorry you are having a hard time sleeping I struggle to sleep some days too and feels like I've only slept for 5 minutes before its time to wake up again. Hope your sickness eases soon for you.

Thanks ttc hope your keeping well hun. Good luck with this cycle got my fingers crossed for you.

Hugs sunshine hope the 2ww goes quickly for you and you get your sticky bfp!

Hope everyone else is well and we gets lots more bfps soon. x

Sorry you're having a tough time Babytots and not sleeping well yazzy. Hugs. Yay for the blue and yellow bumps though! I know how you feel about the whole TTC process sunshine! I just wish I knew how many more losses in going to have to endure before I get my rainbow! Glad you're feeling positive about this cycle TTC 84!

AFM, 14dpo and I haven't poas yet!!! Spent a lovely weekend in Chicago with hubby for a convention on one of our favorite tv shows-the walking dead. It's a zombie show for those that might not be familiar with it. It was fun to take a mini trip and see all the crazy costumes at the convention and it kept my mind off testing. AF is due in a day or 2 but no signs of her yet. Trying to decide if I should just hold off a few days and see if she arrives or if I should go pick up a frer... Decisions decisions! Lol
:dust:

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/3BBB97A8-C5A6-4056-9CD8-C62BEB5F1D1F_zpso1p7qgqh.jpg

I caved and got this but I feel like the faintness is just what happened the last 2 times so I'm feeling bummed. Thoughts? I got my solid smiley on cb digi opk on 2/9 so could be maybe 12-13dpo.

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/3BBB97A8-C5A6-4056-9CD8-C62BEB5F1D1F_zpso1p7qgqh.jpg

I caved and got this but I feel like the faintness is just what happened the last 2 times so I'm feeling bummed. Thoughts? I got my solid smiley on cb digi opk on 2/9 so could be maybe 12-13dpo.

Cami yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! A lines a line hun!!!!:hugs::thumbup::hugs: and it is very early days if ur only 12-13dpo hun! Test again in 48 hours and look for the progression then - congratulations hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ps I know it is hard after recurring loss but I read somewhere - new sperm + new egg = new pregnancy!!

I think thats a pretty good line for 12-13 dpo, don't forget HCG levels vary in urine between women. Ive come to realise they are not always accurate.

Congratulations! So happy for you, will be keeping everything crossed for you :)

Eeek exciting Camichelle!! A line is a line and I'd take another in a couple days to see the progression. Although I did that and worried myself silly!
Congratulations!

CAMI!!! So excited for you! Do you think you will do blood draws at the doctor to check on your numbers, or will you wait it out and keep testing? I think that line looks great! I typically don't even get the faintest of faint squinters until 12/13 dpo, so that looks fantastic to me

Cami that looks like a great line to me. I think the faintness in the middle is probably more to do with the test itself then the hcg the dyes probnably just not ran across the test properly. Shall look forward to seeing some more piccies. Got my fingers crossed its your sticky bfp! x

Fab news cami, congrats darling. One of my lines was like that with this pregnancy, and as it was my anomaly scan today I think that shows it is more to do with the dye and nothing bad xx

Thanks ladies! That makes me feel better. All my tests usually seem to have that lightness in the middle issue.... I wonder if it's because I don't dip them. I think I will try that when I next test. I'm going to hold off on betas. Ive always rushed to do them in the past and then stressed over them. I think I'm going to give it a few days and take a few tests to make sure there is progression first. I'm trying to be more relaxed this time. I have a more optmistic feeling this time than last but that's worked against me in the past so I'm just going to try to go day to day. Today I am pregnant and I'm trying to enjoy it! I think what bothered me is that without temping my ovulation window is a little wider so that test could be taken anywhere from 12-14 dpo. I think it's ok for 12 but should be darker for 14? Idk... I'll probably test again tomorrow. Please pray and fx'd for a nice dark line!

I'm so so happy for you Cami, looking forward to seeing tomorrows test. I always dip them because I once tried to pee on one and it went very wrong, lol! At least with dipping there's less chance of making a mistake.

Hope everyone else is well?

Been feeling horrid with a head cold, both me and DD have been struck down with it and it's made her so clingy for her mamma which has been hard for me.

Had another private scan Saturday just gone and all was looking well. baby was snuggled up against my placenta. Have started to feel a few small movements. Next midwife appointment and consultant next week.

Cami, it's hard but I really think the positive thinking thing helped me to get this far. If anyone had told me that before this I would of given them a virtual slap (so feel free) but I decided not to keep testing, to think that today I'm pregnant, to fall in love with my baby and then there would be no regrets. I still wobble from time to time but on the whole I'm good. I hope it works for you.

Beck glad you had another scan and it went well.

It was good thank you cami, growth is perfect and that's huge for us as Riley Rae was growth restricted by now. Cisterna Magna is big so I need ask about that tomorrow x

LOL Beckzter! I will go the dipping route from now on! Hope you and your little one are feeling better. We've had that head cold being passed back and forth in our house the last few weeks too but we're finally all feeling better!

Thanks for the advice Tasha and I really think you're right! So great growth is perfect! Is the cisterna magna something with the brain? (Forgive my ignorance)

I'm feeling good. Here's my test just slightly over 24 hours from the first and I'm happy with the progression so Fx'd!

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/9B57672F-9765-4A93-B663-C0D930A296E1_zpsivga4mqv.jpg

Cami yay that line is great :) in 3 dpo today I'm going to start testing at 8 because I can't wait any longer lol

Great test line after dipping Cami!

Ttc good luck for this cycle :)

Beckz really pleased to hear your scan went well and that you are starting to feel movement. Oh I can't wait til I feel bubs!

Tasha good to hear from you, I hope your scan went well. Keep us updated.

How is everyone else doing?

Afm I've had a few days where my nausea has eased up a bit but is still lingering but oh boy am I tired!! Today I feel so wiped out I just want to lay down. Anyone else have this in first tri?
Oh I finally have my booking in appointment tomorrow morning then it won't be long til my 12 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->