• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Welcome to the thread Ashley, sorry to hear of your loss. We have all been there and are always here to help. Wishing you all the luck with catching your rainbow baby.

Babytots thank you, midwife on Tuesday, consultant appointment the following week - I think this is because of my previous ectopic then I am going away for a week with my mum and daughter which should be fun.
I hope you are feeling better soon, sounds like you are having a tough time but like you say...it's all worth it when you get your baby in your arms :)

Sunshine I hope you are feeling better soon and that you can already ttc this cycle.

Cami good luck with ntnp, that's all we did I think every time we have fallen pregnant!

Sorry if I have missed anyone but I hope you are all well x

Hi ladies how is everyone doing. Not been on in a while gets so uncomfortable to sit at the p.c now. Have turned a corner health wise and not had a migraine in 3 weeks now (apart from a very mild one that I managed to sleep off). Sickness completely gone too so I'm finally feeling more human.

How are the ttc ladies doing any news? How about mums-to-be? x

Babytots good to hear you are feeling better health wise now. Lovely to hear an update :)

Afm I've had an appointment with the consultant because of my previous ectopic, all was ok so am signed back to midwifery led care.
Getting lots of movement, a lot more than I remember with my daughter at this stage (I hope that's normal!) my OH can even feel the little ninja!
I'm going away this week for a little break and then next week I have my 20 week scan, just hope all is ok and then I'll feel better showing my bump off!

Hi ladies, no posts in weeks on our thread! Just wondering how everyone both TTC and also those pregnant are doing

Hey Sil, how are you? I hope everything is going well?

Would be great to hear how everyone is doing?
Do we have any new bfp's on this thread?

Afm I had my 20 week scan last week and all went really well :) baby is measuring a little bigger than my daughter was at the same stage and is really active!
Now I have a long wait until my next appointment at 28 weeks.

Yazzy are you staying team yellow or did you find out the gender? I'm so happy your scan went well! You're half way there now. :)

I'm doing alright over here. 28 weeks now and feeling huge and exhausted already (how is there still another 12 weeks left?) but excited to be here at the same time. We are having our second boy, and this is our second and last baby so my DS will have a little brother! We had a scare about calcium deposits in the heart at the 20 week scan, but all turned out okay - they will not cause any damage to the heart and likely go away by birth.

I hope we have some more BFPs that we haven't heard about yet! Anyone gearing up to O soon?

We stayed team yellow :) I have a gut feeling this is a little boy and am sure I saw boy parts on the scan but I'll be happy with either, just a healthy baby in September is my goal :)

Glad to hear all was ok after your initial scare at 20 weeks. 12 weeks will fly by I'm sure but I know how you feel.

Hi all! Not sure if you remember me...it's been awhile! I read a few pages back but will try and play catch up asap. Just scrolling thru though I see many pregnancy tickers! Congrats to all! :dance: AFM, after taking a much needed break from it all, we have decided to try again. So I am back :flower: Pushing 39 though so we will see and wait patiently...:coffee:

Good luck mommytoLBG I hope you get your rainbow very soon :)

Welcome back Mommy and :dust: ! Fxd for you! This thread has been quiet! Afm good news is I've finally got some answers! I've been diagnosed with a mthfr gene mutation, mild pcos, and vitamin d deficiency. Meet with my RE tomorrow to discuss treatment plan and meds so hopefully back to trying soon! Hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel!

Hope everyone else is well!

Camichelle I'm so glad you have some answers and hopefully start trying again soon. Wishing you the best of luck.

Yazzy so pleased to hear your 20 week scan went well. Yay for team yellow it's always nice to have that surprise at the end isn't it.

Sil glad to hear you are well. I don't know about you but I feel like these next 10 weeks are going to drag.

Camichelle so glad you have some answers so you can move forward and hopefully get your sticky bfp.

MommytoLGB good to see you back on here hun hope to see a bfp annoucement from you soon.

Sunshine, Beckster, dan-o and Tasha I hope you are all well and anyone else I may have missed x

Hey mamas, I am about 4/5DPO....I am trying to keep my mind busy. I am going for a massage today and getting my hair done. So hopefully this can help relax me. I have PTSD, so I am a big ball of stress 24/7. I am able to take medication for it as needed, but when I am in the 2ww I try not to use the meds (cuz they are harmful to a fetus).

Whenever I get into the 2ww I tend to over-analyze myself daily and get really mad/discouraged when AF comes, because I am like how stupid am I making up all these imaginary symptoms!!!

I tell myself I won't test until AF is due, but I usually breakdown at about 10DPO and test multiple times per day!

Hello ladies! So sorry I've been MIA for a while, I'm still so exhausted at night plus I've been crocheting baby stuff like mad. Hope you are all well.

Not much going on with me, apart from the exhaustion I am feeling really well. Not done much preparation yet and I finish work in 7 weeks, woop!

Cami I'm so pleased to hear you've finally got some answers, what is the next step for you, are you able to keep on ttc as you were?

Yazzy, can't believe you've had your 20 week scan already, time is flying!

Babytots how are you? Are you still feeling sick?

Welcome newbies!

Ashley I think we all over analyse during the tww...even when we promise ourselves we won't! Just keep trying to distract yourself and you'll get there. For me, I just never bought any tests until af was due, I felt better this way, only testing after I was late.

Beckzter great to hear you are doing well! Those 7 weeks until you finish work will fly by.

Babytots I'm really glad I stayed team yellow...I really think I'm having a boy but I'll be happy with either.

It's great to hear everyone's updates, there's a great bunch of people on this thread so I hope it remains active :)

I agree with Beck, it's completely normal Ashley. I was very much like you and then the month or two before I got my bfp I stopped buying tests (mainly because I only use first response and it gets expensive) so I actually found out when I was a few days later via an ovulation test :haha:

Great to hear all your updates. I'm thirty-three weeks to go but as I only go to thirty seven weeks, it's not long at all :)

Hey ladies how are u all? xx glad to hear all pg mums are doing so well. Tasha are u the first to deliver then hun? I'm getting excited for all of u �� is the order as follows:

Tasha
Babytots
Becks
Sil
Yazzy
?????
Let me know if that's the order!?Sorry if I missed someone xx Exciting times ahead for u all xxxxx

Any ladies around ttc still? Cami glad u got some answers hun fingers & everything xxx ur next bfp is a sticky healthy bean hun xxxx

Afm put our flat up for sale - 3 weeks of painting everything white, doing garden, New blinds bloody knackering! Got infectious gastroenteritis as well very nasty but great for detox lol. Been crazy busy and got bit fed up of ttc lark - was thinking about just ntnp til menopause but then decided to get some more opks and bought a ton of ubiqunol to see if that might make a difference - will see what happens anyway I suppose!

Anyway hope ur all well xxx

So exciting everyone is getting so close to rainbows.

Afm unfortunately I've hit another road block. Dh's karorype of his chromosomes came back showing he has a balanced translocation. Doc thinks that's the main cause of my losses. Meet with her next week but she gave me the impression that she does not encourage us to continue to try and conceive naturally and thinks we should try Ivf where they test the embryos before or sperm donor. Neither of which is a great option for us. So bummed 😢

Hey ladies this thread has gone so quiet! Have we had any babies arrive yet? Tanya I think you were first? Would be lovely to get an update from all the pgs & watch out as the babas arrive. ........

Atm I got a bfp on sunday it seems to be getting stronger but I'm convinced it's another ectopic or will be a missed miscarriage at early scan - not excited at all feeling a bit numb really xxx

Anyway how are all the other ttc ladies? Hope you're all well xx

Everything crossed for you sunshine. Your feelings are entirely normal.

As for me, my due date is on Sunday but I had my little boy at 36+3 on the 17th June (so he's three weeks and one day) due to reduced movements and bradycardia. He was 6lb 1 and absolute perfection. He's name is Orion Rudi Beau. Our story went viral after I shared it on count the kicks face book page (33k likes and so many shares), then two national newspapers did stories, Google his name if you want to see the stories, the mirror stole our stuff but the daily mail is the proper story :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->