TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Ahh he is just delightful Sil you must be so happy xxx welcome to the world little Julian Alexander xx

Hi ladies sorry for being awol from this thread been kept so busy with the kids lately I've been quite neglectful on my bnb threads lol.

So my little man is here born at 37+4 and is now 16 days old. Had a rocky start as he was severely jaundiced so we have been back and forwards to the hospital for treatment and bloods but touchwood its now slowly improving and we hope to be discharged from the midwifes care tomorrow.

Sunshine and cami congrats on your bfps got everything crossed that they are your sticky rainbows.

Hi to the new ladies hope this thread gives you hope and you get your sticky bfps soon. It was this time last year I got a bfp only for my world to come crashing down a few weeks later when I lost him/her and now a year on I have a beautiful rainbow baby in my arms.

Tasha and sil congratulations again on the arrival of your boys can you believe how far we have come.

So call me crazy but I'm contemplating the idea of having another. My pregnancy with Hayden wasn't one of the most enjoyable with the sickness/migraines but now he's here I am so in love with him that I'd quite happily go through it all again. I'd love for him to have a sibling close in age so he's not on his own as he grows up. The girls were born 16 months apart then there is a 3 year gap between youngest daughter/oldest son. My 2 older boys are 22 months apart and again theres a 3yr gap between Harley and Hayden. Don't get me wrong they all dote on Hayden but once he's at an age where he will want to play and properly interact with them they will all be in school. DH is adamant no more though as he wants the snip :( I'm trying to convince him not to and for me to go on a form of contraceptive instead.

Why did I have to get stuck with the broody maternal gene lol. x

Congratulations Babytots, lovely to hear your little boy arrived safely.
Wow lots of boys so far!

Ahh congratulations to you Babytots so happy for you & glad to hear the jaundice is going its scary when they get jaundice xxx welcome to the world little Hayden xxx

Afm - 6 weeks today had some spotting since Thursday and was convinced start of mc but nothing today so I'm hoping I make it to early scan at 7+2 xxx

Who's left now then Yazzy & Beck?

Cami how u doing hun?

Congrats Babytots! Welcome to the world baby Hayden! Glad the jaundice is getting better.

Spotting is scary sunshine but very normal in early pregnancy. Glad it's gotten better. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and have my first scan on Wednesday. I'm pretty terrified about it. Every little cramp I feel I convince myself it's all over. Idk when I'll be able to relax.

Good luck girls for your scans that are coming up :)

Yes good luck Cami I have everything crossed for u hun for tomorrow xxx praying there's a strong hb hun xxx

Heartbeat of 145 bpm! So happy. :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
That is fabulous news Cami! Soo happy for you and 145bpm is a really good strong hb hun xxx that is soo cool ..........

Camichelle i have also been DX'd with MTHFR. Im heterozygous a1298c and my OB told me to take baby aspirin every day for life basically but especially for ppregnancy. Have you heard something similar? Also, are you apart of a support group on facebook?

I was told to take 2 baby aspirin a day (im homozygous) and it was recommended for life. I am on a Facebook group but honestly a lot of the time the info people put or are asking about on there is over my head. lol

So happy for you Cami! Great news

Hey ladies I'm in shock! Had an early scan today and there's a baby with heartbeat in the right place!! I was convinced it was another miscarriage and couldn't take it in so he showed me the screen, played the heartbeat and gave me a picture bless him. The consultant was lovely and he said my chance of miscarriage with everything he had seen during scan was 1% - I just can't believe it. I have Brown discharge but he wasn't bothered by it.
Hope everyone is ok?

Sunshine, more good news! I'm so happy to hear everyones reports lately. Congrats :)

Sunshine14!!! Excellent news!!! So happy for you! How far along are you?

I was told to take 2 baby aspirin a day (im homozygous) and it was recommended for life. I am on a Facebook group but honestly a lot of the time the info people put or are asking about on there is over my head. lol

Do you have any issues with bruising? I take one a day and seem to be bruising easier than normal...i have probably 8 mystery bruises and one bad one from bumping into a table

I did at first. Probably for the first 3 weeks or so. My legs were covered in nasty bruises and I had no idea where they came from. But after a few weeks they went away and it's not bad like that anymore. 😊

I did at first. Probably for the first 3 weeks or so. My legs were covered in nasty bruises and I had no idea where they came from. But after a few weeks they went away and it's not bad like that anymore. 😊

That's good! I'm about 10 weeks in With the aspirin and the bruising started last week. Not sure what think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->