TTC'ers a wee question

KX

Reaction score
from a dizzy brunette! :D

When u r actively ttc another baby are you bonking every night of the month or do you plan it with when you think you are ovulating? :?

I just wouldn't fancy sex 7 nights a week :oops: :lol:

i do when we are in the mood 7night a week i would be red raw hehheh and during overulation as well

Depends lol

Most women ovualte around the middle of there cycle but it's not always the case.

It is for me I have a 28 day cycle (well should :roll: -) & I ovulate on day 13 8)

You can bonk & hope or you could find out when you ovulate :D

I haven't a clue. :D

We're at it like rabbits all through the month anyway! :oops: Sorry, but i really fancy my hubbie!!!! :lol:

BUT - the month I conceived Charlie, I made sure that we only BD'd every 48 hours to try and make sure the little swimmers were stronger and it seemed to work. This month, we've not been concentrating as much, and as I O on Xmas Day, it was a bit hectic - one Xmas Eve morning, then again in the afternoon when Kayleigh popped to the shop, then again before bed, then also in the morning quick. So that's probably why it didn't work!!! :roll: :lol:

LMAO Amanda -

Every 48 hrs is about right :twisted: 2-3 days if your shattered but I think K said she can't be assed with sex on other topic :rofl: inda makes it harder LOL

K - best way to know is to stick a thermometer in your gob every morning if you do want to when that is :D

Just whenever we fancy it. OPKs wont work with me and with temping i dont know when i ovulate untill i get the rise in my chart so its a guessing game anyways.

iwantone, could you try and check your spelling before posting please? Alot of your posts are hard to read because of bad spelling.

I'm not going to apologixse for my bad spelligo tonight. I'm not even going to try to epell the word comidserating (ops I treid), but I'm not pg an d need my red wine. Opppps ! I thin I ay be alittle drung""" :lol:

Shit! I've jusy read tha and it's really bad!!!!!!!!! :oops: :shock:

Amanda said:
I'm not going to apologixse for my bad spelligo tonight. I'm not even going to try to epell the word comidserating (ops I treid), but I'm not pg an d need my red wine. Opppps ! I thin I ay be alittle drung""" :lol:

LMAO :rofl:

lmfao amanda!!! u another alkie :roll: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"