TTCing in June!!

Spotting this morning over here. Not too sure whats going on. CD 26 after a MC and never got a positive OPK (did get a peak on CB advanced but I think it was a fluke because the dip sticks barely had a line)

Vanilla: so have you been ttc for 4 years? Wow, I'm sorry is taking so long. That scares me a bit!
I am on cd9 now and I have started get some twinges in my ovaries which is pretty early for me. I normally feel o pains but not until mid cycle. Just busy DTD and hoping that I o on time or maybe even early.

Vanilla: so have you been ttc for 4 years? Wow, I'm sorry is taking so long. That scares me a bit!
I am on cd9 now and I have started get some twinges in my ovaries which is pretty early for me. I normally feel o pains but not until mid cycle. Just busy DTD and hoping that I o on time or maybe even early.

:dust: good luck!!

ursaula - :waves: hello! half day? i've never heard of that before!

vanilla- :waves: hi! how old is your lo now?

dolphin- :waves: hello! i'm sorry for your miscarriage hun, hoping your signs are pg and keep :witch: away!!!!

afm: cd 11 and i start opks in two days. I also got more partial ferning today, they're looking really good :)

He's 4 and a half.

Good luck with the OPK's, how are you finding ferning? I've heard it's quite tricky.

I did the ferning before with dd, however, i had a really bad habit of NOT waiting long enough- like for it to dry to get the accurate reading. Since i figured it out, i'm having a lot of luck.

I do it in the am when i temp- so like 6, i put the drop on, take the temp and then go back to sleep. At 7 when i'm up for the day i read the microscope, and it REALLY has helped. now it's always clear to read! if you use too much or don't let it dry its awful.

I feel like I'm out this month. :( Af hasn't shown her face yet, but I can FEEL her working her way up to it.:witch: I know I'm not out until she finally does show, but I just feel so discouraged right now. We've done everything right to ttc, and I was really optimistic at the beginning of my cycle. If she's gonna show, I wish she would just do it already. :*(

When is it due?

Well, my app tells me the 12th, but I was thinking she'd show around the 15th. My last couple cycles have been a bit off due to stopping bc again. Last month was 31 days and the month before was 42 days. If she does show the 12th, I'll only have had a 9-10 day luteal phase. :/

or your O moved. mine changes every month! which changes the cycle length. think lp usually stays the same

Well ladies, it seems I was throwing myself a pity party for nothing. I got my BFP!! I'm 4 weeks, confirmed by the dr. today. Hopefully this good luck keeps going and I see more bfp's for you gals. :)

Well ladies, it seems I was throwing myself a pity party for nothing. I got my BFP!! I'm 4 weeks, confirmed by the dr. today. Hopefully this good luck keeps going and I see more bfp's for you gals. :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, just started ttc baby number 3 this month! I have 2 little girls already ages 3.5 years and 8.5 months, looking forward to getting to know you all :)

:wave: welcome buttercup!

Congrats peach! H&H 9 mths.

Hi buttercup :flower:

Peach - wowee! That's amazing, our first group :bfp: I think? :baby:

Hi everyone,

It's my first ti,e on here for a while. I have a little boy who was 2 in January and we are ready to start TTC number 2....

I'm getting my coil out on Tuesday (copper one) so hopefully my fertility won't have been affected. We were very lucky and conceived our little boy on our first month of TTC last time. Unfortunately today is the middle of my cycle so we probably have no chance this month.

Fingers crossed that it won't take long though!

Got a flashing smiley on my Clear Blue Advanced opk this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->