TTCing in June!!

I hope this is your month Powell! :dust::dust:

does anyone feel TTC is just another word for waiting?

waiting for af, waiting to ovulate, waiting to test ... :wine:

Thanx ladies! I hope I dont get 10+ days of flashing smileys before the solid (peak fertility) like I've been reading about happening to some

Yes!!! I've only just started too, have never known time to pass so slowly.....

Hi Ladies!

I hope you are all doing well...I am counting down to my testing day...I should be able to test around the 22nd...but I know I will cave and test earlier...=/

Ive had terrible back pains...but nothing else strange...waiting is taking forever...

Yes! I hate the waiting game! We'll all be waiting until we're holding our little bebes

Gl powell, hope this is your cycle! :dust:
Yes vaniilla I feel the same way lol! Since my cycles are irregular and I haven't done any OPKs I don't even know when AF is due which is very annoying :dohh:

YES OMG i just said this today to my mother. it's so much fing waiting!!! i don't do well waiting! i am not a patient person!

Gl powell, hope this is your cycle! :dust:
Yes vaniilla I feel the same way lol! Since my cycles are irregular and I haven't done any OPKs I don't even know when AF is due which is very annoying :dohh:

You need to do some opks hun :) :haha: helps with the paos addiction!

I feel like just doing some for the sake of it lol, feels like a waste so late in my cycle though. I'm pretty sure i'll be in for next cycle though so i'll get to crack them out again :winkwink:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

what do you think ladies? positive? it's my opk from just now. also having cramping.

mommy That looks like a positive to me! that and the cramping indicates you're ovulating! :dust:

Buttercup - mine are irregular too, it's really annoying never knowing when to test.

Dolly not too long till you can test now! :dance: I hope this is it for you!

AFM - I'm pretty sure I'm out, I'm spotting so AF should be here tomorrow. I had ovarian drilling 20 days ago so hopefully it does something this month!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

what do you think ladies? positive? it's my opk from just now. also having cramping.

Get to bed girl that is deff positive!

mommy That looks like a positive to me! that and the cramping indicates you're ovulating! :dust:

Buttercup - mine are irregular too, it's really annoying never knowing when to test.

AFM - I'm pretty sure I'm out, I'm spotting so AF should be here tomorrow. I had ovarian drilling 20 days ago so hopefully it does something this month!

What in the world is ovarian drilling? I thought I had heard it all! Lol

What in the world is ovarian drilling? I thought I had heard it all! Lol

It's where they make little holes in your ovaries, it's supposed to help you ovulate :flower:

yup I was right, I'm out and the waiting for af to finish begins :coffee::sleep:

dtd and temps already going up. heavy cramping left side today. oh man

Thanks so much ~

For all you that are already mommies - how early did you start food cravings?

I thought that came later on, but I have been eating some strange things! Could be my nerves...:wacko:

My cravings started around 8 weeks but I know they can start a lot sooner for some people.

Thanks so much ~

For all you that are already mommies - how early did you start food cravings?

I thought that came later on, but I have been eating some strange things! Could be my nerves...:wacko:

I never did get cravings....or many symptoms for that matter lol I actually had more "symptoms" in the unsuccessful cycles lol

[/QUOTE]

I never did get cravings....or many symptoms for that matter lol I actually had more "symptoms" in the unsuccessful cycles lol[/QUOTE]

Lol! I think we really look too much into it at times! - It's hard not too though :awww:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->