TTW buddy?!

Did opks this cycle I'm on cd12 I had a teeny bit of brown blood with ewcm and I had clomid this month days 3-7 and I should be ov'ing any day now.

I started using them yesterday on CD10, not expecting to ov yet but you never know!

I'm only 7 dpo but I know this cycle I won't be using opks I know when I ov and decided to save money.

I'm taking off a couple months. I've put on some weight in the past couple of months. My insulin resistance is flairing up again, causing issues. So I'm gonna work on gettin everything back in sync!

:bfn: but I seriously think these tests are duds! Might pick up some real tests tomorrow.
Temp still high.

Just a measly 5 dpo here. I need another 9-10 days to zip past ASAP! I hate this part.

Af suppose to be here by now max. Sunday fx it's not coming and I'm still getting negatives just like my other kids I only got positives after af was late.

Kaiecee, I hope tomorrow passes with no AF! Fingers crossed for you!

I am not having any symptoms, which hopefully means I'm saner than I was last cycle (I noticed every little symptom and twitch in my body). Just creamy cm and high cervix, but had those last cycle too, so nothing remarkable.

super nauseated this morning had a tiny dip in my chart but not too worried about it since I had dips near af with my other pregnancies,just hope it goes back up hoping the witch stays away.

Kaiecee, did AF stay away for you today? Fingers crossed for you!

8DPO here, so still in the waiting phase.

Temp up a little this am no af as of now.

Fx it stays away

I'm out!
The :witch: has showed up right on time I guess :(

Onto next month

Oh bummer. Just enjoy a week of no temping or wondering. While being pregnant would be much better of course, I like to think of my period as a little break from everything.

I'll still temp but at least I'm back on a reg cycle the pill really screwed me up

So much for taking off a month!!! Ha! I'm 10 dpo tomorrow! I haven't really had major symptoms but tonight I have very veiny breast and itchy!!!

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->