Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

CJ I am so sorry ((((((hugs))))))

Spuggle I hope the pill makes your moods better.

Crystal OMG your chart looks amazing!!

Crystal, faith, Jo, spuggle, angel thank you all for your support. I cried reading the responses. I am going to start ignoring people and their stupid comments!!

Cj, :cry: gosh darn:nope: It's going to happen...I really feel like it will! The timing just hasn't been right yet:hugs: How wonderful to focus on the new house and the holidays:kiss: try to enjoy the time. I remind myself of this, when I'm out doing things in peace:haha: and see moms with a crying baby (kids) and looking frazzled. I'll take IT, but I'll also enjoy where I am right now:winkwink:

Crystal,so excited for you:happydance: :dust::dust::dust:

Afm, not feeling anything different this month from any others:shrug: just going to wait and see if AF shows on Sunday:thumbup: I do hope I can get my Progesterone results by next Wednesday. I hate to wait through the long holiday weekend AND we moved our DL vacation up by a week..so we leave on Sunday following T-day!

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to check in on you lovelies. I am doing well. I am still praying for you all. I know we will more bfp really soon. I will try to post a proper post later tonight. :hugs:

:) OK, explain why I have a temp of 98.62 and am feeling great? What the heck is going on? Weirdest AF ever. Barely anything. I hope this doesn't drag it out.

Crystal - Your chart does look promising!! You testing or still waiting on the IC's?
Mnj- Thanks for the hugs. I needed it today! Work was hectic!
Faith - glad you're moving up the vacation! What a wonderful place to spend this time of year. I hope y'all have great weather!

Yep, tested again-BFN and AF is in full force this am.

Ready, 2nd Tri for you:happydance::happydance: What a blessing:hugs: Glad to see you pop in and thanks for the prayers for all us:)

Cj, :cry: so sorry about this BFN cycle:( You and dh absolutely made the sacrifices for this cycle so you can't blame yourselves for not doing enough:nope: :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: so sorry CJ.. I think you almost had a bfp it just didnt quite make it.. XX

Big Hugs CJ, you and your OH did everything you could and more this month, sorry about AF showing, keep up the fab attitude xxx

Hello ladies, I had a scare today. Well last night I had some bleeding, not a lot but enough to concern me, with some cramping too. I went to emerg this morning and baby and heartbeat still there. I am spotting ever so lightly now but still have some cramping. Doctors said everything looks good, keep you fingers crossed for me :( This is such a scarey ride. U/S on the 22nd with my regular doctor. Come on Tuesday!

Super, let us know how it goes. Glad everythings ok!!!

This has got to be the (tmi warning) clottiest, actual red blood, period I've had since my TR. Usually on clomid it was light and pink, barely any clots. Maybe I got a bad batch of clomid (since no side effects)? Maybe I almost got a BFP, but it didn't work out? What are y'alls opinions?

Super, I will be praying for you, hun:hugs: how scary:nope: I'm really sorry you're having to worry right now. Just take it really easy! :hugs:

Cj, I know nothing about clomid, but this did seem to be a fishy cycle for you:shrug: here's the big question...Have you googled it?! I KNOW, people say NOT to do that, but I always look there for others in my situation. Sorry it's such a nasty AF:nope::hugs:

I checked on the chemical thing after reading what you wrote Faith- If I weren't using the most sensitive hpts on the market, I'd think maybe a chemical. I think I got some fake clomid from the pharmacist!

Super- I just thought of something- you're 8 weeks- this is the time you'd usually get AF. I had that once each with 2 of my three pregnancies. Thinking about you this am, sweetie. Keep us updated!

Super, I had some spotting this pregnancies and everything turned out fine. You will be okay. I will say a prayer for you.

Well it seems it is over for me. I went see my doctor today because I was worried about the cramping. Baby looked beautiful head to toe and you could pick it all out but there was no heartbeat I am beyond crushed. I have no bleeding now at all but do have cramping. If I do not pass the baby myself by Tuesday then I will probably have to have a d&c I feel numb/dead...I don't know if I have the strength to try anymore.

Well it seems it is over for me. I went see my doctor today because I was worried about the cramping. Baby looked beautiful head to toe and you could pick it all out but there was no heartbeat I am beyond crushed. I have no bleeding now at all but do have cramping. If I do not pass the baby myself by Tuesday then I will probably have to have a d&c I feel numb/dead...I don't know if I have the strength to try anymore.

:cry::cry::cry:Dale, I am BEYOND heartbroken for you and can't even find words of comfort right now:cry::cry::cry: I've been thinking about you all day and had hoped the bleeding had stopped and things were doing better:nope: Sad, sad day:hugs::hugs:

Can I just say, what a CRAPPY day this has been for many!!!! I've seen multiple SAD things today on here, news and with those around me:nope: Lots of suffering going on right now:( We just have to remember the sun WILL shine again.

xoxoxo to all my TR sisters:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->