Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats floppy! Mnj- don't let that hubby put you in a wheelchair! Afm , I need opinions please. Check out my ff chart and tell me if you think I o'd on cd 14 or what ff thinks...

Cj, that IS an interesting chart:shrug: If FF hadn't drawn the red line, I would have guessed CD 14 or 15. I'm just not that knowledgeable about the temps..but that would be MY guess:hugs: did you say the dr. said no chance this month?

CJ I would have said day 15 or 16. Very interesting!!

Floppy congratulations on a girl!!! Yay for a healthy baby!!

Ready how are you doing?? Any news on your little bean in there?

AFM scan confirmed it is a GIRL and everything looked great. I have not scanned any pics yet and we leave early in the morning for our ski trip but I will post as soon as we get back. Thank you all for your daily support!! BABY DUST

Ladies, I had scan today. Baby is measuring 4 weeks ahead meaning big in size OB says(bigger than its size at this stage). Still will have scheduled c section. I am grateful and thankful that scan shows a healthy beautiful baby GIRL!!!!!!! It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Floppy...........:hugs:

Congrats floppy! Mnj- don't let that hubby put you in a wheelchair! Afm , I need opinions please. Check out my ff chart and tell me if you think I o'd on cd 14 or what ff thinks...

CJ I would agree with MNJ, day 15-16, I think FF has charted later as you had EWCM and it always seems to pinpoint a day after fertile cm for some reason, but I know it is possible to have EWCM just after O too, so your looking good, maybe your follie grow loads more after your scan you have popped a nice egg afterall......Good luck hunny xxxxx

I had O pains, or what I think are O pains on CD 14, but I can't feel them as much without the clomid. But then again, he said my lining was paper thin (making me think I had zero chance this month as he was scanning me on CD 15).He also said he thought I'd probably O on Christmas Eve. Of course I thought he was nuts because I always O around cd13-14. Crystal, You told me that it could be late, but I hurt so much from moving boxes, and was so busy cooking for so many coming over, that I didn't even BD again after CD 13. So, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Oh well, there's always next month. I think I *might* have my OH convinced of getting the SA done. We'll see how that goes...Thanks for the opinions, girls :)

Mnj- I love love love little girls! That's what my OH really wants! He brought me a pic of a little baby and put it in front of me the other day and was pointing out the little fat fingers, etc. I can't wait to make him a daddy! Btw- when are we getting a bump pic?

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! I can't wait for the weekend!!

MNJ congrats on the baby girl!!!! It seems like there is alot of girls lately

Momma I'm so glad everything turned out well!! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait till I'm in your situation!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Today is our big 3D sono appt!! I hope they confirm it is a girl so I can start shopping. Either way, boy or girl I know I am blessed and I am so grateful to have this second chance at motherhood.

I spent several hours in the ER last night with this horrible pain on my right side, come to find out I pulled a muscle, most likely having sex!! OMG talk about embarrassing!!

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!! I'm looking forward to shopping as well. Hope your dh is ok

CJ I would have said day 15 or 16. Very interesting!!

Floppy congratulations on a girl!!! Yay for a healthy baby!!

Ready how are you doing?? Any news on your little bean in there?

AFM scan confirmed it is a GIRL and everything looked great. I have not scanned any pics yet and we leave early in the morning for our ski trip but I will post as soon as we get back. Thank you all for your daily support!! BABY DUST

Fab news, I love little girls too, I would have 10 of them right now...lol...Awww I bet you cant wait to shop for her.....so glad for you hunny xxx All the best xxx

Happy New Year for tonight ladies around the world wherever you may live , I wont get a chance to post as I we are off visiting family for our party, its also my parents Anniversay on News Years day so we always celebrate it the stroke of midnight, O is approaching for me so fingers crossed I pop later tonight or tomorrow, I have had 3 days of + OPK's so lets hope this is one mother of an egg lol xxx Baby dust to you all.....

:happydance: Bring on 2012! :happydance:

I hope this is the one Crystal! Good luck and Happy New Year girls! I feel like this is the year!

Happy New Year ladies:happydance: It's going to be a GOOOOD one:flower:

Cj, that's a pretty interesting dip in your chart:winkwink::winkwink: looks like nothing we've seen from your charts previously...sorta implantation-ish :haha: what are you thinking??? :hugs:

I put in 97 instead of 98 so i corrected it last night, although it still shows a dip on 5dpo ..I'm not holding out hope that my oh's boys hung in there from Monday night til Christmas eve. That truly would be a Christmas miracle. I did have ewcm that whole time. Bfn this am. Who know what dpo I am. Last lp was 10 so i think its fast approaching.
happy New year girls! I hope we all get our keepers this year! I have a feeling that 2012 will bring us everything we've been praying for!

Happy new years!!! 2012 is going to bring lots of BFPs!!! I had a dream and I just know its true!

Hello ladies, it has been a while since I last showed myself here. A lot has happened in my life. But first let me say hello to all you lovely ladies and hope you all had a great Christmas and wish you all a joyful New Year. I will take some time later and catch up here :)

Well, I left my husband. I am sorry I tried I really did. I am sorry but I don't agree with him having a girlfriend and a wife too! Nope not my style. After I lost my baby I went into a depression and kinda blocked him out, blocked everyone out and he says he never felt loved??? SO yeah go find someone else while your wife is dealing with the most horrible thing ever. I moved 5 days ago, packed my stuff and got myself an apartment. I feel like a failure, did I really push him away that much that he had to go to someone else? So there you are... I am dealing with it the best way I can and doing much better than I thought I would be. Unless I find some amazing man that will sweep me off my feet, I will NOT be having baby thoughts anymore. But that is the furthest thing from my mind at this point.

I am glad to be back and see all you lovely ladies again. I missed you guys!

:hugs:

super I am so sorry. You are not a failure and you did not push him away. Marriage is a team and you work together through good and bad and if he cant handle that bad then you did what is right. I am here for you anytime. email [email protected] or call or text 432-230-2894!!

That goes for all of you ladies. You can email call or test me anytime for anything!!

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_0169.jpg

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2772.jpg

Excuse the messy bathroom and hair LOL

Hello ladies, it has been a while since I last showed myself here. A lot has happened in my life. But first let me say hello to all you lovely ladies and hope you all had a great Christmas and wish you all a joyful New Year. I will take some time later and catch up here :)

Well, I left my husband. I am sorry I tried I really did. I am sorry but I don't agree with him having a girlfriend and a wife too! Nope not my style. After I lost my baby I went into a depression and kinda blocked him out, blocked everyone out and he says he never felt loved??? SO yeah go find someone else while your wife is dealing with the most horrible thing ever. I moved 5 days ago, packed my stuff and got myself an apartment. I feel like a failure, did I really push him away that much that he had to go to someone else? So there you are... I am dealing with it the best way I can and doing much better than I thought I would be. Unless I find some amazing man that will sweep me off my feet, I will NOT be having baby thoughts anymore. But that is the furthest thing from my mind at this point.

I am glad to be back and see all you lovely ladies again. I missed you guys!

:hugs:

Aw Dale, what an ordeal hunny, you have been through it all havent you babes....xxx...I am glad you have left him and you have your own apartment and good on you for having the strength to fight on, you are a strong lady and this proves it all, I am sure you will feel alot better now you can concentrate on you again....What scum he is for doing the worst thing possible to you when you are going through this terrible sad loss......I know how you feel honestly as my 1st hubby did exactly the same thing to me and fathered a child in the affair and I found out 6 months after the baby was born........You can do this and you will, I am sure you will meet someone who deserves you and family and who wants a baby with you, might not be in the immediate future but I am sure you will get all of those feelings back when you eventually settle down again.......xxxx My thoughts are with you Super and I pray you find some happiness in your heart soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->