Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

super I am so sorry. You are not a failure and you did not push him away. Marriage is a team and you work together through good and bad and if he cant handle that bad then you did what is right. I am here for you anytime. email [email protected] or call or text 432-230-2894!!

That goes for all of you ladies. You can email call or test me anytime for anything!!

GREAT PICS MNJ!!!!!!! Lovely bump....I want one...lol....FAB scan picture too, how nice to see your little beanie grow into something so wonderful, I cant wait until we are all joining you babes....thanks for sharing with us xxx

Super- good riddance to him. Same thing happened to me a few years back. Have faith. I found my oh after the bad one. Your good guy is out there waiting for you! Hugs sugar. and who says you have to be with him to have a baby? If you still want one, you could always use donor sperm. Scumbag- he didn't deserve you.

Afm cd 1. Cramps all day. Very mild but all day, which is unusual. Med to light period, which is better than last month!

Love the pics, Mnj. Cant wait to show them to my own Johnny when I get pregnant.New cycle, New year- I'm feeling good about this winter and spring. I hope there are lots of bps!

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_0169.jpg

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2772.jpg

Excuse the messy bathroom and hair LOL

Lovely baby bump and beautiful baby girl :flower:

Nice bump! Oh got the sa today! We will know by next Friday!

Woooohooooo CJ!!

Thank you ladies. I sure wish I was one of those beautiful glowing pregnant women but I'm not lol!! I live in t-shirts and yoga pants at home and scrubs at work :)

Whatever makes you the most comfortable Mnj! You should've seen how scared he was. I felt badly for him. He didn't get much out though.hope it was enough.

Yeah I would go with comfort too MNJ, I still dont wear jeans even when not preggers as I still find them uncomfortable and havent worn them in years..

CJ - So glad your OH went for SA, there doesnt look alot does there?...but I bet there are millions and millions of little swimmers in there, have hope hunny, I pray for both of you.......roll on Friday xxxx

Hello! I read through this thread a little bit and glad to see some BFP and expecting so congrats. I had a tubal reversal and in my 9th cycle post TR. I had HSG in October and found out one tube is blocked. I have done 2 IUI's and decided to do this cycle Timed intercours using clomid and trigger injection again. Getting a little discouraged. Sad to see some are over a year post TR and still no BFP. It gets upsetting and the thought of the money I already spent could have went to IVF. Will be looking into this if I am at a year with no BFP. I did get my name on the list from my clinic where they have IVF studies so if I qualify for this before my year is up, I'll go ahead and do it then. Good luck ladies. Love seeing TR ladies on here!

Welcome Angel baby ;) I'm approaching one year...April...and nada so far. Just got an sa, so waiting to hear was going on.

Thanks Crystal...I hope so. They say you need at least one ml so i hope we have that.I don't know how much that is...

Welcome Angelbaby, glad you have joined us, I have been TTC for 14 months and 16 cycles...lol and counting, but I havent lost any faith...I am still going strong, we have had alot of success on this thread with BFP's but we have also shared some great sadness too.......The main thing is we have all been here for each other to vent, laugh and cry....:hugs:

I am sure 2012 will be bringing lots more BFP's xxx

Welcome angel!! I can say don't give up any hope yet and don't fret the money spent. DH and I spent almost $45,000 on IVF first and it did not work and then $6,000 did. Keep your chin up and we are all here because we've been there.

CJ I don't think DH ever was able to give a lot either but it was always enough!! Praying for good news!!

So I went to buy a new vehicle, as I drive a sports car that's not baby friendly, and I panicked and couldn't do it!! WTF is up with that?? I have never been one the worry about money and buy whatever I want when I want. Yet for some reason knowing I will be a sahm in 4 months I freaked out about another payment!! Geez I'm becoming a total fruitcake!!

mnj- did you get your tr in chapel hill? Yeah- I think when the boys are under pressure that they might not give as much. I was worried that the oh couldn't go 2 days and did a little something on his own, that was why it was such a small amount, but he swears he didn't.

Mnj, I use that clinic too. I see Nackley though.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. When DH had his first SA and second, he didn't give much. This last time we did it, it was twice the amount. I think it's the pressure they are under.

Yeah I agree and DH is kinda a germaphobe and didn't like the room they always made him use LOL. He had to give 2 samples with each IVF and he HATED it :)

We live 45 miles from clinic. With the iuis they let us do it at home as long as we got the specimen in within a hour. If we end up doing IVF, he will have to do it there and fear crawls all over him with that. Lol! I'm taking a break from the clinic this month. Going to continue with clomid and give myself the trigger.

Angel, welcome! You've found a really great group of gals:thumbup:

Mnj, I LOVE the bump pic and your sweet baby photo...so very exciting:) As far as a family mobile goes...could you find something that is gently used and pay cash rather than having another vehicle payment? If you really look around, you could probably find a great deal..not necessarily from a dealership but rather a private sale. Just a thought:hugs:

Cj, I hope everything comes back perfectly with the sa:) If not, DON'T PANIC...there's plenty of supplements that dh can take to improve things:thumbup: How is life in the new house? Are completely unpacked?

Crystal, looks like you're in the TWW now:happydance: really, really, hope it's your month:hugs:

Super, I'm so glad you posted as I've thought about you so much in the past weeks and hoped you were finding healing in your time of loss:cry: Wow! what a jerk your dh was:growlmad:...it may of been for the best that things end now, so you can find a man who truly cherishes you and upholds his wedding vows! I pray that you will find peace and healing:hugs:

Ready, I can't believe how quickly your pg is moving along:) I'm so glad everything has gone so well this time around:hugs:

Jojo, how are you? How is sweet Callum...growing like crazy, I'm sure:) I hope you're feeling well.

Spuggle, I never mentioned before, but I loved the new avatar you posted a few weeks back:) I love, love, love short hair and have had my hair super short for much of my adult life, however, my dd is wanting me to grow it long...soooo, I'm dealing with that terrible in between stage. Dh suggested that I get hair extensions, but I'm afraid those would be a terrible hassle to take care of:shrug: Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season:) :hugs:

Floppy, how are you feeling? Are you thinking of baby girl names? :)

Afm, well, we finally got settled, here in Florida:) The weather has been beautiful and we're loving the warm temps:thumbup: I've been diligent about taking the enzymes I'm using to dissolve the possible scar tissue, however, the castor oil packs and fertility massage has been hit and miss due to traveling:dohh: Now that we're settled, I need to figure out a different schedule than trying to do it at night. It takes about 50-60min. and when we get to bed late...it's either lovin' time or fertility massage:haha: fertility massage tends to take the back seat:winkwink:

Hope everyone is having a great day!:hugs:

Hi Faith, glad to see your post, I was thinking about you earlier and was wondering how your massages were going?....You sound like you have a hectic schedule at the moment, glad you are now settled though, great job xx:coffee: You have a wonderful attitude still and I pray your time is close xx :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing fine and dandy...I know JoJo is back online next week sometime as she has also been moving home so I will be glad to see her back and hopefully TTC again soon :happydance:...x

I hate the TWW - I have loads going on at the mo, so I will check back soon ladies, love to you all xx

Got mine in nc w Dr Berger. Yes, mostly unpacked. Cleaning the old place. I have until the end of the month to have it wrapped up. How did yours go Faith? I wish I lived in Florida! so jealous! Crystal- good luck this time around! Killing me waiting to hear the results on the sa. I figured it was the pressure of the situation. So hard to check Bnb on my phone. Hate the autocorrect. Have a great week ladies!

CJ I have faith it's going to be good news. I just have a gut feeling your BFP is right around the corner.

Faith that's an awesome idea on the car. I'll have to look for some good deals. I would also pick loving time over fertility massage ;) good job keeping up with the enzyme. Speaking of enzymes on cafemom one of the girls was told IVF was her last option because of scar tissue, she started taking an enzyme and she got her BFP 2 weeks ago (6 months after starting)

Angel I loved the clinic and dr doody. My dear friend used his wife and sadly 2 years later she is still ttc. We live 5 hours away butwe stayed at the home wood suites across the way and loved it.

Ok so I got the nursery almost done. I need to shampoo the carpet and order cordless blinds and just waiting for furniture to arrive!! It just still seems surreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->