Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Faith I have been following Jo Jo and Callum on FB and he is developing so quickly and is loving his new jungle play gym...he also has his first tooth!.......Wow how they grow up so quickly.....xxx Love you Jo and Callum xx

I hope we also hear from Momma and her new bundle, I cant wait to see the first pictures of her precious little daughter....xxxx

All the best for 2012 girls.....and I cant wait to see Faith and CJ get their BFP's...............I am so praying for you Girls....xxxxxxx we are the last ones standing and I just know our little bundles are on their way.....

Spuggle hope you have had a wonderful time over the holidays....I bet business is booming....I know my son has just had another 2 tatts done and is wanting more, they are so addictive...xxxxxx Big Hugs babes xxxxx

Thinking about you too Superstoked.......I hope you have found some hope in your heart and you are feeling a little better xxx

Every one else who is preggers or a new mommy, best wishes to you all....cant wait till we area all following you soon xxxx

Hi ladies :) It's back to work, my week's holiday is over. My whole family was over for Christmas dinner. It was a great day! I think it's time for a diet though. I have had my first wine and caffeine since the doc said no chance for implantation this month. It felt good to not worry so much about TTC this month, especially with the move. I hope you all had wonderful Christmas'. Jojo- you were on my mind with all you've been through this year. I hope 2012 brings you nothing but joy. For the ones of us who haven't gotten our keepers, I'm hoping we don't have to wait too long for our BFPs! Momma- check in! All you pregnant girls- how've you been feeling?

Good morning ladies!!

CJ sorry you have to go back to work!! Heck I'm already planning my diet for after the baby is born LOL. I was a size 6 then I quit smoking and drinking to have surgery and gained almost 30 pounds. Then I got pregnant and have gained 11 pounds. So I definitely feeling fat. But I'll take it in stride for this bundle and attack the fat as soon as she is born!! Good luck!!

Faith how was your Christmas? Any news with you?

Momma hoping your getting settled in with that precious new baby!!

Jo hunny I hope your doing well. (((((((((HUGS))))))))

Hello to everyone else!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and can't wait to see the blessings new years brings for everyone!!

Hello ladies,

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I had over 25 folks at my home and I cooked for everyone. I was so tired so that is why I have been MIA.

Spuggle, love the new pic.

Momma, please give us an update.

Crystal, this is your year!!!

just taking a min to show you a pic of emery when im not dealing with this headache I will catch up and post more

Ready, wow! that was a huge undertaking!! Glad you lived to tell about it:haha: now it's time to put your feet up and rest! :hugs:

Mnj, Christmas around here was nice, but quiet...seems we're missing some children that should be running around here:dohh: Christmas evening dh and I and our 3 kids were sitting around the living room and all of us were feeling like something was missing:( it seems to be all the dc we would have had between dd who is 9-1/2 and now:cry: just still can't believe that we willingly chose to end all of that:( I sure hope my body can get this whole baby making thing figured out again. It's ultimately up to God, we do realize that.
ANYWAY, today is the last day of af/spotting so I plan to start the massage tonight:happydance: My last two cycles have been amazingly light compared to my history of heavy bleeding:happydance: I am THRILLED about this! I just wish I knew which of the many things I've been doing over the past 3 mo. contributed to this:haha: I hope it stays this way!

I know what you gals mean about the dieting..sheesh (here I m eating a bowl of ice cream while I type this:dohh:) My goal is to lose 20 lbs between now and March 30th!!! This sounds really doable, however, I've never had to lose this much weight at one given *try* ..healthy eating and exercise..my plan of attack:thumbup: I want to be thin when I get preggers rather than adding baby weight to plain 'ol fat:haha: I can't believe how much harder it is to lose weight in my late 30's than it was when I was in my 20's. I eat healthier than I ever have in my LIFE and I'm heavier than I've ever been (aside from when I was pg)....why does it work like that? Hmmm

just taking a min to show you a pic of emery when im not dealing with this headache I will catch up and post more

What a little sweetie, :baby:well done Momma! Take it easy hunny and I hope the headaches go soon, I hope you share your delivery with us when you get a minute, enjoy your little bundle you really do deserve your little miracle xxx:cloud9:

Ready, wow! that was a huge undertaking!! Glad you lived to tell about it:haha: now it's time to put your feet up and rest! :hugs:

Mnj, Christmas around here was nice, but quiet...seems we're missing some children that should be running around here:dohh: Christmas evening dh and I and our 3 kids were sitting around the living room and all of us were feeling like something was missing:( it seems to be all the dc we would have had between dd who is 9-1/2 and now:cry: just still can't believe that we willingly chose to end all of that:( I sure hope my body can get this whole baby making thing figured out again. It's ultimately up to God, we do realize that.
ANYWAY, today is the last day of af/spotting so I plan to start the massage tonight:happydance: My last two cycles have been amazingly light compared to my history of heavy bleeding:happydance: I am THRILLED about this! I just wish I knew which of the many things I've been doing over the past 3 mo. contributed to this:haha: I hope it stays this way!

I know what you gals mean about the dieting..sheesh (here I m eating a bowl of ice cream while I type this:dohh:) My goal is to lose 20 lbs between now and March 30th!!! This sounds really doable, however, I've never had to lose this much weight at one given *try* ..healthy eating and exercise..my plan of attack:thumbup: I want to be thin when I get preggers rather than adding baby weight to plain 'ol fat:haha: I can't believe how much harder it is to lose weight in my late 30's than it was when I was in my 20's. I eat healthier than I ever have in my LIFE and I'm heavier than I've ever been (aside from when I was pg)....why does it work like that? Hmmm

I know what you mean Faith about the weight and about wanting to shift some extra pounds before the baby bump hopefully.....I am also heavier now than I have ever been even when pregnant..:cry:.......Bring on the new year and lets see us shift those pounds xx

So glad your AF is alot lighter for you so I hope you continue to do all the good stuff which you have been doing, and fingers crossed you catch soon xx

SO as you all know I went in for my section last wednesday all seem to have went well and we were about to go to the maternity portion of the hospital and the nurse noticed I was clotting and bleeding out very badly she tried to play it cool but I knew something was wrong when the second attempt of getting ahold of the dr. sounded like get down here now!!!! then the room was full of drs. and nurses. I got super faint, hot and nausous all of a sudden and at that moment I looked over at my hubby who was pale white they asked him to step into the hall so he didnt pass out. I guess long story short I ended up losing half my blood and had to have a tranfusion :( super scary and a qucik section turned into an all day affair, I finally got over to the maternity floor at five that night and basicly begged for a drink lol god I was thisty lol so after that things went well except for on xmas day I started to have a migraine and was worried it was a spinal headache but after many med combos Im free of my headache thank god!It still was all worth it Im sooo in love with my lil girl and so thankful that god has given her to me :) I cant wait for all of you to have this experince its soooo much more sweeter when it doesnt come easy, I find my days flying by and she never leaves my arms :)

Faith ...the only thing that works for me is Atkins. Basically meat and veggies and you would drop that 20 in a month.

Mommy I bet you don't put her down! What a cutie!

Mommax, God was with you! So glad everything turned out okay:flower: We take sooooo much for granted:nope: I can only imagine how in love you are with your sweet girl:) I would be the same way..not putting her down:) Although I would have to fight 4 other people in the house who would be the very same way:haha: I'm so glad God has blessed you:) I'm sure you will enjoy each and every moment:hugs: Thanks for the update:thumbup:

SO as you all know I went in for my section last wednesday all seem to have went well and we were about to go to the maternity portion of the hospital and the nurse noticed I was clotting and bleeding out very badly she tried to play it cool but I knew something was wrong when the second attempt of getting ahold of the dr. sounded like get down here now!!!! then the room was full of drs. and nurses. I got super faint, hot and nausous all of a sudden and at that moment I looked over at my hubby who was pale white they asked him to step into the hall so he didnt pass out. I guess long story short I ended up losing half my blood and had to have a tranfusion :( super scary and a qucik section turned into an all day affair, I finally got over to the maternity floor at five that night and basicly begged for a drink lol god I was thisty lol so after that things went well except for on xmas day I started to have a migraine and was worried it was a spinal headache but after many med combos Im free of my headache thank god!It still was all worth it Im sooo in love with my lil girl and so thankful that god has given her to me :) I cant wait for all of you to have this experince its soooo much more sweeter when it doesnt come easy, I find my days flying by and she never leaves my arms :)

Awww Momma, so glad your story ended so brilliantly, and I cant wait to be in the same situation as you soon hopefully....Enjoy every minute, and I wouldnt be able to put my lil baby down either, what a blessing.....Take care babes and I hope all of your family have a wonderful journey with your little baby daughter xx

Momma I'm so glad everything turned out well!! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait till I'm in your situation!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Today is our big 3D sono appt!! I hope they confirm it is a girl so I can start shopping. Either way, boy or girl I know I am blessed and I am so grateful to have this second chance at motherhood.

I spent several hours in the ER last night with this horrible pain on my right side, come to find out I pulled a muscle, most likely having sex!! OMG talk about embarrassing!!

Hey ladies,

mnj, please post pics when you can. Have fun.

Momma, I am so happy for you.

Ladies, I will try to post a belly shot tonight for you all. I taken it early this week just have not uploaded it yet.

Ladies, I had scan today. Baby is measuring 4 weeks ahead meaning big in size OB says(bigger than its size at this stage). Still will have scheduled c section. I am grateful and thankful that scan shows a healthy beautiful baby GIRL!!!!!!! It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!

Floppy, that's WONDERFUL news:hugs: so glad your baby girl is thriving:thumbup: Keep up the good work and get to shopping:)

Mnj, I'm glad the trip to the ER was serious:wacko: that is a bit awkward:haha: I can't wait to see baby pics and hear about the scan. :hugs:

Congrats floppy! Mnj- don't let that hubby put you in a wheelchair! Afm , I need opinions please. Check out my ff chart and tell me if you think I o'd on cd 14 or what ff thinks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->