Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

CJ I have faith it's going to be good news. I just have a gut feeling your BFP is right around the corner.

Faith that's an awesome idea on the car. I'll have to look for some good deals. I would also pick loving time over fertility massage ;) good job keeping up with the enzyme. Speaking of enzymes on cafemom one of the girls was told IVF was her last option because of scar tissue, she started taking an enzyme and she got her BFP 2 weeks ago (6 months after starting)

Angel I loved the clinic and dr doody. My dear friend used his wife and sadly 2 years later she is still ttc. We live 5 hours away butwe stayed at the home wood suites across the way and loved it.

Ok so I got the nursery almost done. I need to shampoo the carpet and order cordless blinds and just waiting for furniture to arrive!! It just still seems surreal.

Mnj, thanks for the note on the enzymes:) I love to hear when they have worked for someone:happydance: I hope I'll have a similar story to share:) By chance, did she mention what brand of enzymes she was using!? There are so many out there, it's hard to know which one is the best:shrug:
So, what is you nursery theme? How wonderful that it's nearly finished:) I've known lots of moms who wait until the last minute and then they feel rushed and many times don't even have things finished before baby arrives:haha: great job for getting that nesting instinct in full swing:thumbup:

Haven't heard anything and patience isn't my strong suit! OH is chomping at the bit to hear the results of the sa, too. We should know something by the end of the week. Mnj- You sounds so organized :) How about coming to VA and finishing getting everything in order at the new house? :) Faith, I'm in need of a massage- what's the secret? Oh is up for it! Crystal- I bet there's testing going on it that house! Spill!!! Angel baby- what's the trigger shot do for you? I've heard there is one, but my doc doesn't offer them, so I never researched it. Everyone else- Where ya been? Will fill you in on the SA when I know something! Thank you all for reassuring me when I was worried about how little we had to test with. It truly took pressure off. You guys are wonderful!

Haven't heard anything and patience isn't my strong suit! OH is chomping at the bit to hear the results of the sa, too. We should know something by the end of the week. Mnj- You sounds so organized :) How about coming to VA and finishing getting everything in order at the new house? :) Faith, I'm in need of a massage- what's the secret? Oh is up for it! Crystal- I bet there's testing going on it that house! Spill!!! Angel baby- what's the trigger shot do for you? I've heard there is one, but my doc doesn't offer them, so I never researched it. Everyone else- Where ya been? Will fill you in on the SA when I know something! Thank you all for reassuring me when I was worried about how little we had to test with. It truly took pressure off. You guys are wonderful!

Hi CJ! The trigger is HCG shot that you take when follicles have reached a certain size. Once you take it, it releases all mature eggs within 36-40 hours after the shot is taken. Allow for more targets. I ovulate on my own but we use it for timing purpose to do IUI.

Hope all is well with SA

Only have a minute but wanted to tell you ladies how much I love you all and I am so thankful to have found y'all and have y'all in my life!!!!

Only have a minute but wanted to tell you ladies how much I love you all and I am so thankful to have found y'all and have y'all in my life!!!!

Mnj, what a sweet thing to say:hugs: I agree 110%...I couldn't keep going on this journey without all of you:) People around me just can't understand this process...not even dh. I think I would have given up MONTHS ago, if it wasn't for my BnB sisters:kiss:

Angel, welcome! You've found a really great group of gals:thumbup:

Mnj, I LOVE the bump pic and your sweet baby photo...so very exciting:) As far as a family mobile goes...could you find something that is gently used and pay cash rather than having another vehicle payment? If you really look around, you could probably find a great deal..not necessarily from a dealership but rather a private sale. Just a thought:hugs:

Cj, I hope everything comes back perfectly with the sa:) If not, DON'T PANIC...there's plenty of supplements that dh can take to improve things:thumbup: How is life in the new house? Are completely unpacked?

Crystal, looks like you're in the TWW now:happydance: really, really, hope it's your month:hugs:

Super, I'm so glad you posted as I've thought about you so much in the past weeks and hoped you were finding healing in your time of loss:cry: Wow! what a jerk your dh was:growlmad:...it may of been for the best that things end now, so you can find a man who truly cherishes you and upholds his wedding vows! I pray that you will find peace and healing:hugs:

Ready, I can't believe how quickly your pg is moving along:) I'm so glad everything has gone so well this time around:hugs:

Jojo, how are you? How is sweet Callum...growing like crazy, I'm sure:) I hope you're feeling well.

Spuggle, I never mentioned before, but I loved the new avatar you posted a few weeks back:) I love, love, love short hair and have had my hair super short for much of my adult life, however, my dd is wanting me to grow it long...soooo, I'm dealing with that terrible in between stage. Dh suggested that I get hair extensions, but I'm afraid those would be a terrible hassle to take care of:shrug: Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season:) :hugs:

Floppy, how are you feeling? Are you thinking of baby girl names?

Afm, well, we finally got settled, here in Florida:) The weather has been beautiful and we're loving the warm temps:thumbup: I've been diligent about taking the enzymes I'm using to dissolve the possible scar tissue, however, the castor oil packs and fertility massage has been hit and miss due to traveling:dohh: Now that we're settled, I need to figure out a different schedule than trying to do it at night. It takes about 50-60min. and when we get to bed late...it's either lovin' time or fertility massage:haha: fertility massage tends to take the back seat:winkwink:

Hope everyone is having a great day!:hugs:
Floppy, how are you feeling? Are you thinking of baby girl names? :) No baby girl names as of yet. Thanks for asking. I brought the Fertilty massage DVD and castor oil packs NEVER used them bc I was already pregnant that CYCLE. I do use the castor oil packs for my husbands bad back and he loves it! :happydance: I hope it works out for you

Awww love you too hunni :hugs:

I was up all last night gagging and throwing up due to a tickle that's in my throat. It was awful :(. I feel terrible this morning coughing non stop. This tickle is annoying. I called OB and nurse advised only Rob DM cough OTC, Tylenol cold, Halls, NOTHING X strength. I have been using Neti Pot, vaporizer and heading to the health food store. I am praying that I get some sleep tonight. I know this too shall pass in a couple of days.

I hope all is well with everyone

I'm back ladies phewwww, been away too long. The move went well but getting back on the net has been mayhem lol. Gonna read back through all the posts now and catch up on all the news. Its sooooooooooooo good to be on here again xxxxxxxx

Floppy I hope you feel better soon!!

Faith my friend was using Serrapeptase.

Floppy, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well! I've HAD that tickle in the back of the throat thing before...where you want to sick your finger back there and try to scratch it?!:dohh: it's horrid! I can't even remember what I did to get rid of it! Heading to the health store sound like a good idea:hugs: I hope it goes away SOON!

Jojo, it's GREAT to see you back here again:hugs: Moving is sooo draining..physically and mentally (just ask Cj:haha:) Glad you're settled, though:hugs:

Mnj, thanks for posting about the enzyme. I wondered if it was the Serrapeptase...I've heard lots of GREAT success stories. This is NOT the enzymes I'm taking...I had already purchased mine before discovering Serrapeptase. However, now that you've said it..I'm off to google it and BUY some...I don't have time to waste:haha: thanks!!!

Jojo so glad to see you!! Hope all is as well as it can be!!

Faith I have another friend who decided to start taking it also!! I'm so excited to hear of yalls bfps!!

I'm back ladies phewwww, been away too long. The move went well but getting back on the net has been mayhem lol. Gonna read back through all the posts now and catch up on all the news. Its sooooooooooooo good to be on here again xxxxxxxx

Welcome back JoJo. Good to see you hunni :hugs: Its good to have you back

Jojo so glad to see you!! Hope all is as well as it can be!!

Faith I have another friend who decided to start taking it also!! I'm so excited to hear of yalls bfps!!

Mnj, hate to keep having you be the go between:haha: but do you happen to know what dosage they're taking? Are both ladies on CafeMom? I should try to find them:thumbup:

Glad you're back Jo! Thanks for the info Angel. I think I'm cd 7 today. Starting opks this weekend. Boy can Clomid steal your mojo this is the 2nd month without it and it is back. Poor oh is not getting any sleep! Haha!

I think the clomid makes me more and more hormonal each month. I'm on my 3rd round and wanting to choke someone at the moment! LOL! I'll be fine when it's over though. After friday, I'm only on day 3. I'm just very emotional. But I'm hanging in!

Glad your back babes, :happydance: I have missed you so much xxxx....Glad everything is settling at home, speak to you when your next online..... I am sure you have lots of reading to do :coffee: lol or at least get a chance to when your not nursing little Callum xxx

I agree with you CJ, I feel so much better without the Clomid it made me a mad woman and I def got my Mojo back after a year on and off it...I laughed when you said OH wasnt getting much sleep...haha..you go girl!..Hope Clomid is successful for you Angel baby, hang in there babes x

Faith glad your massage is going well and I hope you find the right enzimes to work for you.....fingers crossed hunny...

MNJ, how is the nursery looking? I hope you are getting plenty helpers and taking it easy with your lovely bump xx

Floppy you are flying now in your journey, I hope little one isnt still giving you too many problems as I know you said the baby was gonna be on the big side..:hugs:ouch xx

Ready, been checking out your journal and your bump is growing lovely too.......Aww its so nice to see the success stories, I hope I have mine to tell one day xxx

Super I hope you pop in soon and let us know how you new life is treating you, I hope you are feeling calmer and better in yourself....take care and big hugs xxxx

8DPO for me today and I will start to seriously test (POAS addict which I am) at the weekend 10DPO so fingers crossed :cloud9:

So the doc's nurse called and said the sa was a small sample but looked good. They want me to come in for another consultation for a plan of action and I can get all the specifics on the sa then. Another $155. I don't care how much it costs as long as i get to see him hold his baby in his arms! Its been a great day. Good sa results, check back for refund on my cable bill from the old house, and boss is getting moved. Yay!

CJ glad his sa was good.

Faith they are both on cafemom. I'll ask what the dosage was.

I'm feeling a little bit HUGE and TIRED!! All worth it but man I do feel my age lol

Wow was I sick yesterday. temp was 101, headache, chills,coughing, etc. Better today at cd 10. Ewcm is showing up, so do you girls think my temp being so highcould hurt the egg im about to ovulate? Usually I'm cd 13 or 14 but was 3 days later last month on a regular cycle.

CJ I don't think it will hurt your egg but I honestly don't know. But my theory is if your having one hell of a wild night surely your temp gets pretty high right? Ya know what I mean? Good luck and catch that egg!!

Faith ok all the girls on the enzyme are taking 30mg x2, 3 times a day. Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->